Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Police at Telvin Smith's house

What a [BLEEP]..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-27-2019, 08:53 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(11-27-2019, 08:49 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: No way
Wow he’s skinny
Right?!? I can't believe that's him. He played around his 230's I think? If that's really him he's easily dropped at least 20 pounds since last year.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I think it was closer to 215-220 and that's still probably being generous.

There's this also..

https://twitter.com/BenMurphyTV/status/1...0230123520

(11-27-2019, 08:58 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(11-27-2019, 08:53 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Right?!? I can't believe that's him. He played around his 230's I think? If that's really him he's easily dropped at least 20 pounds since last year.

I think it was closer to 215-220 and that's still probably being generous.

There's this also..

https://twitter.com/BenMurphyTV/status/1...0230123520
Damn. Yeah that's him then. His arms are noodles now. What a shame. I can respect him for retiring or hanging it up. Sometimes you get burned out.

But. . . If you hung it up for drugs? What a waste of talent.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(11-27-2019, 07:53 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(11-27-2019, 07:48 PM)newporttom Wrote: It was evident from his ramblings on social media that his mental state was not good. A couple days ago Mia O'Brien hinted that he didn't look too good when seen at a local football game.  My guess is drugs. Who knows, maybe it's "friends" and not him.
That's him a few weeks ago

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EKamTL3XUAAq...name=large

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Man.. he looks tiny. He’s also a guy who has never exactly been of NFL “size”. Could it be possible that he’s suffering from early stages of CTE?

When I first saw the larger image, I couldn't tell which guy was him because I didn't think that could be him.

He was ripped and now he looks like he has never lifted a grocery bag.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 11-27-2019, 09:24 PM by p_rushing.)

Guess which zone Queens Harbor is in?

https://twitter.com/JSOPIO/status/1199756977334714368

(This post was last modified: 11-27-2019, 11:20 PM by Caldrac.)

A grow op eh? He was going the Snoop Dogg route. That explains the thin appearance.

Oh well. I know people have their views about the devil's lettuce. I really dont care. Just need to legalize it already so a warrant doesn't lead to a shoot out.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(11-27-2019, 09:23 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Guess which zone Queens Harbor is in?

That police action is a crime against nature.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

As far as I'm concerned he's not a jaguar....he gave up on this team...one of the reasons we have a linebacker problem....

Takes a special brain to choose selling drugs to playing a game for millions....

Oh Telvin, please tell me you haven't been that damn stupid.

Just think Telvin went from supplying Jax with tackles to providing that bomb sticky. Wonder how many people on the board have smoked Telvins green and had no idea.

(11-27-2019, 09:23 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Guess which zone Queens Harbor is in?

I'll take "Waste of police resources" for $1,000, Alex.

(This post was last modified: 11-27-2019, 11:24 PM by Caldrac.)

[Image: 44acc5b19a49e1cbb60185859de41430.gif]

I just think it's insane that we're really close to seeing this [BLEEP] legalized federally and here in our state but he decided to do it anyway.

I wonder if Dareus has sampled his supply. Sticky icky oh-ohhhhhh.

Word is they are at his house in Valdosta Georgia now

https://youtu.be/OrbQpMIT5Jg

He quit on the Jaguars. I don't see him as a Jaguar.

Count me in the 'oh well, don't care' camp.

The government only cares about people selling drugs because they’re unable to tax that money.. as far as I’m concerned it’s none of their damn business what Telvin does/ how he makes his money on his own time. As long as he’s not harming children or committing violent crimes, why the [BLEEP] does it matter? I get so sick of gov’t policies and enforcements.. like they give a rats [BLEEP] about us. They just want to keep us alive to that they can keep stealing money from us every paycheck. We’re their cash cows.. and they have to maintain order in the herd. What a joke.

Yikes!
Why would you give up football, fame, and millions of dollars to peddle drugs?

(11-27-2019, 07:51 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Cops are involved in repos all the time. Drivers call for protection.

The police may stand by but they don’t get involved. 

Weed or otherwise, it seems to me he had a problem with something, and I’d bet he quit so he wouldn’t get suspended.