Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Police at Telvin Smith's house

(11-28-2019, 12:42 AM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(11-27-2019, 07:51 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Cops are involved in repos all the time. Drivers call for protection.

The police may stand by but they don’t get involved. 

Weed or otherwise, it seems to me he had a problem with something, and I’d bet he quit so he wouldn’t get suspended.

Pretty sure they don't bring out helicopters for repos either.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Maybe instead of dropping off the modis building he tried his roof.....jk/
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

I’m hearing whispers it’s more along the lines of sex crimes.

Not a good look for FSU academics, combined with Jalen Ramsey. Who would send their kid there?

Dont leave out jameis "crab legs" winston.

(11-28-2019, 01:32 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Not a good look for FSU academics, combined with Jalen Ramsey. Who would send their kid there?

One player who graduated several years ago is caught up in unspecified police activity and another is a [BLEEP]. How is this "not a good look" as compared to, I don't know, every other college in the country?

FSU looks like a bunch of idiots because they paid their coach $20M to not coach for them.

(11-28-2019, 01:37 AM)TJBender Wrote:
(11-28-2019, 01:32 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Not a good look for FSU academics, combined with Jalen Ramsey. Who would send their kid there?

One player who graduated several years ago is caught up in unspecified police activity and another is a [BLEEP]. How is this "not a good look" as compared to, I don't know, every other college in the country?

FSU looks like a bunch of idiots because they paid their coach $20M to not coach for them.

I guess it may not be as bad as brainwashing your kids to throw bike racks through windows in protest of certain speakers,  but don't pretend like FSU is a good school. Everyone gets accepted there and you only go there if nobody else accepts you, not because you want to.

(11-28-2019, 01:43 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-28-2019, 01:37 AM)TJBender Wrote: One player who graduated several years ago is caught up in unspecified police activity and another is a [BLEEP]. How is this "not a good look" as compared to, I don't know, every other college in the country?

I guess it may not be as bad as brainwashing your kids to throw bike racks through windows in protest of certain speakers,  but don't pretend like FSU is a good school. Everyone gets accepted there and you only go there if nobody else accepts you, not because you want to.

[BLEEP] Stupid University is a terrible school. Always has been, always will be. Telvin Smith being involved with something presumably drug-related several years after graduating doesn't affect that at all. Jalen Ramsey being an incredibly talented [BLEEP] probably helps recruiting efforts, actually.

You just love to dramatize everything. "Oh no, one FSU graduate is probably growing the devil's weed, and another is so successful and talented that he's able to tell the NFL where he wants to play!" Seriously man, it's adorable. Don't ever change.

More like Jimbo Fisher players. He really didn't care about anything but football. When Taggart arrived he was shocked he had to tell the players they had to go to class and force some to go. Fisher was really terrible and running the program into the ground.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

(11-28-2019, 01:51 AM)TJBender Wrote:
(11-28-2019, 01:43 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I guess it may not be as bad as brainwashing your kids to throw bike racks through windows in protest of certain speakers,  but don't pretend like FSU is a good school. Everyone gets accepted there and you only go there if nobody else accepts you, not because you want to.

[BLEEP] Stupid University is a terrible school. Always has been, always will be. Telvin Smith being involved with something presumably drug-related several years after graduating doesn't affect that at all. Jalen Ramsey being an incredibly talented [BLEEP] probably helps recruiting efforts, actually.

You just love to dramatize everything. "Oh no, one FSU graduate is probably growing the devil's weed, and another is so successful and talented that he's able to tell the NFL where he wants to play!" Seriously man, it's adorable. Don't ever change.

Guessing you went there. Nobody defends FSU this much.  Good for you man. A degree is a degree. I always say, nobody ever remembers where you went. Well, unless....nevermind.

(11-28-2019, 01:17 AM)FatimaJaguar Wrote: I’m hearing whispers it’s more along the lines of sex crimes.
We don't really know right now. The drug bust was from today, but may have been to early. Then you have his 2 court cases for child support, 1 where he started representing himself.

It's probably good that he quit. The Jags need to go after that signing bonus asap because he may not have any left soon.

(11-28-2019, 02:05 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(11-28-2019, 01:17 AM)FatimaJaguar Wrote: I’m hearing whispers it’s more along the lines of sex crimes.
We don't really know right now. The drug bust was from today, but may have been to early. Then you have his 2 court cases for child support, 1 where he started representing himself.

It's probably good that he quit. The Jags need to go after that signing bonus asap because he may not have any left soon.

I have an inside source that says this was sex-crime related. 5
This is a trustworthy source for what it’s worth.

(This post was last modified: 11-28-2019, 02:08 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

Oh, and exhibit 234 of why Caldwell, a top 5 worst GM in NFL history should he given a pink slip on Thanksgiving.

(This post was last modified: 11-28-2019, 02:12 AM by Jaguarmeister.)

Crack is whack.

In all seriousness, it's a shame the NFL didn't provide this man the resources he needed to get through the rough time of his brothers death. Hope he ends up alright, but from what I'm hearing, he won't.

(11-28-2019, 02:07 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Oh, and exhibit 234 of why Caldwell, a top 5 worst GM in NFL history should he given a pink slip on Thanksgiving.

Not sure getting several years worth of Pro-bowl caliber play out of a 5th round pick is a bad thing for him.

https://www.firstcoastnews.com/mobile/vi...wsource=cl

Telvin was reportedly arrested for some reason.

NH3...
"AZANE"

[Image: AdoredVainAcornwoodpecker-size_restricted.gif]
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

You can count him out as a Jaguar. Or any NFL team for that matter.

There’s way more to this story. Don’t wanna jump to conclusions but if it was a sex crime, that turned into her telling the police other things he’s involved in, that explains how it jumped from one extent to the next.

I won’t make assumptions as to what it is. But in general that’s how it goes.

Not saying he is....but IF he’s dealing in drugs then I have no pity for him. He could have went down as the best LB in Jaguars history. 5th rounder, home state draft pick, playing as the smallest LB in the league, team captain, and gives it all up for drugs.

Heck it looks like he hasn’t worked out in a year. He’s built like a Small forward now.

I’m tired of being let down by this team. First Ramsey wants out, we lost Arob, Blackmon crapped the bed, Even going all the way back to Jimmy Smith abruptly retiring. I’m just over it man.

(11-28-2019, 08:48 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: You can count him out as a Jaguar. Or any NFL team for that matter.

There’s way more to this story. Don’t wanna jump to conclusions but if it was a sex crime, that turned into her telling the police other things he’s involved in, that explains how it jumped from one extent to the next.

I won’t make assumptions as to what it is. But in general that’s how it goes.

Not saying he is....but IF he’s dealing in drugs then I have no pity for him. He could have went down as the best LB in Jaguars history. 5th rounder, home state draft pick, playing as the smallest LB in the league, team captain, and gives it all up for drugs.

Heck it looks like he hasn’t worked out in a year. He’s built like a Small forward now.

I’m tired of being let down by this team. First Ramsey wants out, we lost Arob, Blackmon crapped the bed, Even going all the way back to Jimmy Smith abruptly retiring. I’m just over it man.

It's because we have a bunch of Mickey Mouse Morons running the franchise.