Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Police at Telvin Smith's house

Lol. Dude went from being a stud LB in NFL and hitting pay day to being a street thug by choice lol. All by CHOICE. Maybe it was his dream to do this, but whatever get this clown off the Jags roster if he isn’t already. I know he “retired” , but he was still under contract.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Why are you all assuming that tweet from JSO was Telvin's house?
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 11-28-2019, 09:42 AM by Caldrac.)

Selling the sticky icky doesn't make you a thug. . .

He was foolish though for giving up football and his contract for bud (If that's even the case, nothing has been made yet statement wise). Especially in today's age where it's in limbo state-by-state law wise.

Really wish some of you boomers and evangelicals would get off your high horse already so people who need it can cope with the nonsense you goofy [BLEEP] created over the past few decades. You all know who you are too. George Carlin should punch all of you in the face once you make it past the pearly gates. Disgraceful.

Some of you on here talk about this plant like it has the ability to possess your soul while you were all probably out pounding beers and taking shots and getting behind the wheel on a weekly basis. Hypocrites. This post can now be moved to the leauge thread or political forum. Since he's not a Jaguar anymore really.

[Image: EnormousWillingFinnishspitz-small.gif]
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(11-28-2019, 09:41 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Selling the sticky icky doesn't make you a thug. . .

He was foolish though for giving up football and his contract for bud (If that's even the case, nothing has been made yet statement wise). Especially in today's age where it's in limbo state-by-state law wise.

Really wish some of you boomers and evangelicals would get off your high horse already so people who need it can cope with the nonsense you goofy [BLEEP] created over the past few decades. You all know who you are too. George Carlin should punch all of you in the face once you make it past the pearly gates. Disgraceful.

Some of you on here talk about this plant like it has the ability to possess your soul while you were all probably out pounding beers and taking shots and getting behind the wheel on a weekly basis. Hypocrites. This post can now be moved to the leauge thread or political forum. Since he's not a Jaguar anymore really.

Clearly a case of Reefer Madness. Sad.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-28-2019, 10:03 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-28-2019, 09:41 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Selling the sticky icky doesn't make you a thug. . .

Clearly a case of Reefer Madness. Sad.

Case of being at work since 500 AM and still having another eight hours to go. What's on your menu today? You putting down some Turkey legs or what?

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5134819]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Lawyers will pick over his financial carcass for any leftovers. He'll be working at Walmart soon.

(11-28-2019, 10:21 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Lawyers will pick over his financial carcass for any leftovers. He'll be working at Walmart soon.

If he's smart he pins it all on concussions and makes a case for CTE. It would be funny if he was doing this all along while he played here and maybe he caught wind of his impending capture and so in knowing that he pulled the off season "I need to get my world and life in order" stunt to set the stage. 

Or. . or. . .

I have watched "The Usual Suspects" too many times and he's just dumber than a box of rocks. 

[Image: giphy.gif]

I'll ask again. Why are some you all assuming that grow was at Telvin's house?
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(11-28-2019, 10:31 AM)Jagwired Wrote: I'll ask again. Why are some you all assuming that grow was at Telvin's house?

Because we all watch FOX and CNN from time to time and therefore we jump to conclusions!

[Image: 28d560e481a7e349884bb31c7ac29e36d28ab808.gifv]

(11-28-2019, 10:31 AM)Jagwired Wrote: I'll ask again. Why are some you all assuming that grow was at Telvin's house?

Yea seems a little premature. Those pictures floating around were posted before the cops surrounded his house I thought.

Now this is assuming Telvin was involved in the grow-op

There are plenty of players invested in the Cannabis game, legally.
There is absolutely no reason to be participating in illegal grow ops, especially for a man with Telvin's means and resources.
Whatever you think of Cannabis, the black market does hurt our society in many facets ranging from youth access to tainted grows and thats why he his being viewed as a thug.
Thats why legalizing and regulation is so cruficial and participating in legal operations, atleast at the state level, is so important to society.

Hop on a Southwest to Colorado and go do what you want. Be a real retiree. Don't contribute to the black/grey market and give politician and feds a reason to continue the war on drugs

(11-28-2019, 10:34 AM)jagshype Wrote:

Now this is assuming Telvin was involved in the grow-op

There are plenty of players invested in the Cannabis game, legally.
There is absolutely no reason to be participating in illegal grow ops, especially for a man with Telvin's means and resources.
Whatever you think of Cannabis, the black market does hurt our society in many facets ranging from youth access to tainted grows and thats why he his being viewed as a thug.
Thats why legalizing and regulation is so cruficial and participating in legal operations, atleast at the state level, is so important to society.

Hop on a Southwest to Colorado and go do what you want. Be a real retiree. Don't contribute to the black/grey market and give politician and feds a reason to continue the war on drugs

I don't care for it personally anymore. Got that all out of my system a long time ago. I agree with regulating it and hurting the black market. I am sure our boys along the Texas border will appreciate it. And I am even more sure our economy and those in pain will appreciate it even more. 

I am sure my tune will change once I get older and the Grateful Dead lyrics start to make more sense. "Ripple in still water". The hell does that even mean? Is that kind of like when a Hippo farts underwater in the Nile River or something? 

[Image: giphy.gif]

Because guessing is facts. Personally, I think he's the Unabomber. They didn't get the right one before.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(11-28-2019, 10:11 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(11-28-2019, 10:03 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Clearly a case of Reefer Madness. Sad.

Case of being at work since 500 AM and still having another eight hours to go. What's on your menu today? You putting down some Turkey legs or what?

Its a Disney weekend for us. Avoids the family drama that way.  Hope you get some leftovers when you're done at the salt mine.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-28-2019, 11:42 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-28-2019, 10:11 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Case of being at work since 500 AM and still having another eight hours to go. What's on your menu today? You putting down some Turkey legs or what?

Its a Disney weekend for us. Avoids the family drama that way.  Hope you get some leftovers when you're done at the salt mine.

[Image: source.gif]

I don't work at a salt mine. . . 

I work for these weird guild people. I think they're into larping. 

(11-28-2019, 11:15 AM)rollerjag Wrote:

Because guessing is facts. Personally, I think he's the Unabomber. They didn't get the right one before.

If he wrote that manifesto then he's the best actor in history.

(11-28-2019, 11:48 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(11-28-2019, 11:42 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Its a Disney weekend for us. Avoids the family drama that way.  Hope you get some leftovers when you're done at the salt mine.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a2c6d884e7588a35ad7...=giphy.gif]

(11-28-2019, 11:57 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-28-2019, 11:48 AM)Caldrac Wrote: [Image: source.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a2c6d884e7588a35ad7...=giphy.gif]

Dude! I swear that's my boss!

Sad state of affairs regardless of what the situation is.

(11-28-2019, 02:05 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(11-28-2019, 01:17 AM)FatimaJaguar Wrote: I’m hearing whispers it’s more along the lines of sex crimes.
We don't really know right now. The drug bust was from today, but may have been to early. Then you have his 2 court cases for child support, 1 where he started representing himself.

It's probably good that he quit. The Jags need to go after that signing bonus asap because he may not have any left soon.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Pretty sure the $12.47 he got as a fifth round pick is long gone.