Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Danielle Stella

(12-03-2019, 06:21 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-03-2019, 05:13 PM)mikesez Wrote: Mental illness can be sexually transmitted.  Hard pass.

Indeed, we wouldn't want her to catch it from you.

Ba dum ching!
Tip your waitress!
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-03-2019, 08:33 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(12-03-2019, 06:21 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Indeed, we wouldn't want her to catch it from you.

Ba dum ching!
Tip your waitress!

Waitress?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

You REGRESSIVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: giphy.gif]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I'd hit it

(12-04-2019, 12:04 AM)snaxdelrio Wrote: I'd hit it

She has that look in her eye as if, when you give it to her, you might not get it back afterwards.

Meh, she's not "Give up my Wife" cute, but if I were single I wouldn't turn her down.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Put some makeup on her and a skimpy little black dress and she looks like someone you could take back to your car after a party... not your house... just the car..

(12-03-2019, 08:08 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(12-03-2019, 06:17 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: 1)  She isn't "spreading baseless rumors".  She simply said IF the accusation were true.  Twitter was wrong to take down the post since it suppresses free speech, but I understand that to liberals like you "free speech" only applies to comments that you agree with.

2)  I don't disagree with her.  Again IF the accusation were true Omar should be tried and if convicted sentenced to death (hanged=death).  Lynching != hanging just as hanging != lynching.

I know that the idea of hanging someone to carry out a death sentence triggers liberals like you, but back in the day it was a pretty good method (especially if it was public).  I would not be against a firing squad or the electric chair either.

Look, IF jagsibelieve is torturing cats and dogs for his own amusement, he should be kicked in the nads.  Now, if tomorrow one of you goes and kicks JIB in the nads, don't blame me.  I was just saying *IF*. I mean we all know that he lives in the North Florida countryside. Certainly someone out there is torturing cats and dogs. Maybe it's him?

Your babbling almost sounds like the "impeachment hearings".

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(12-04-2019, 06:04 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(12-03-2019, 08:08 PM)mikesez Wrote: Look, IF jagsibelieve is torturing cats and dogs for his own amusement, he should be kicked in the nads.  Now, if tomorrow one of you goes and kicks JIB in the nads, don't blame me.  I was just saying *IF*. I mean we all know that he lives in the North Florida countryside. Certainly someone out there is torturing cats and dogs. Maybe it's him?

Your babbling almost sounds like the "impeachment hearings".

I bet you think jazz sounds like a bunch of random notes too.

(12-04-2019, 08:17 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(12-04-2019, 06:04 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Your babbling almost sounds like the "impeachment hearings".

I bet you think jazz sounds like a bunch of random notes too.

[Image: tenor.gif]