Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Yannick and Linder go at it...

(12-01-2019, 10:43 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: But but but Yannick is Mr perfect, he is like the best teammate ever, he never does anything wrong. LOL

This is the example you use?

Have you even played a sport in your life? That crap happens every day.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yan does not deserve what we were offering him. He's a good player, but not elite. therefore, he does not warrant 18 mill or more per year.

(12-01-2019, 06:34 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 06:31 PM)NH3 Wrote: Frustrations-On-Us

What NFL team doesn't have frustrations when their losing? Firing Marrone may or may not be the answer.

See the Cowboys.

NH3...

Firing Marrone is the answer part A. of a 20 part question.

Part A? Of an 20 part question? I understand the frustrations to which some of us wants the entire coaching and front office to be fired. I get it. It runs a little deeper and more refined than that. Take into consideration(s) of the depleted D, especially those that departed such as Telvin and Jaylen just to name the two.

Aweee what the Hell, Go Jaguars.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(This post was last modified: 12-02-2019, 12:55 PM by Mikey.)

(12-01-2019, 06:31 PM)NH3 Wrote: Frustrations-On-Us

What NFL team doesn't have frustrations when their losing? Firing Marrone may or may not be the answer.

See the Cowboys.

NH3...

The Cowboys can have Marrone. Or are you saying we should hold onto Marrone in hopes that Dallas offers us picks for his services, like the trade for Gruden years back?

Big Grin

(12-01-2019, 10:43 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: But but but Yannick is Mr perfect, he is like the best teammate ever, he never does anything wrong. LOL

@Yes, I too prefer the emotionless, apathetic response to sustained periods of losing football games. Heaven help us if our guys actually care about winning or losing.@

who the fart cast any blame on any of the parties in this story? Your obsession is unhealthy.

The Yan troll is pretty pathetic.
Yannick musta took his lunch money back in the day.
Every other thread this tool has something to say about him.
Yan has better career numbers tha DFJ and is totally worth the money (its football people, they get paid a lot)

Meanwhile... this team has no problem shelling out ched to guys like Foles, Bortles, and Jack who haven't earned it, don't deserve it, and hurt the cap because of it.

Move along.

I think the problem with this front office is they shell out too much money for average talent.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(This post was last modified: 12-02-2019, 05:17 PM by iHaunting Raven.)

As much as you you don't like it Fowler is having a better season, period.

Yan is worth around 15 million per year, that's it.
You wanna overpay him just like they did with Bouye, Bortles, Norwell, Lee, Linder and Jack... because that has really worked, right? lol

Fowler>>>Yan   Laughing

(12-02-2019, 05:16 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: I think the problem with this front office is they shell out too much money for average talent.

Exactly, and Yannick is nowhere near elite

Linder may be a decent lineman, but he has no command over the line, and can’t give his guys the right assignments. That’s his job as a center.. he isn’t very good at it. I’m sure this is some of what Ngakoue was pointing out

Yann would destroy Linder.

Dude shuuuuuuuut uuuuuup. What did this man do to you?

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2019, 12:11 AM by Predator.)

(12-02-2019, 11:44 PM)Rockman1966 Wrote: Yann would destroy Linder.

6'2" 246 vs 6'6" 315

I don't know? Linder is a big dude.

I'd pay to see it. Lol

(12-03-2019, 12:10 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote:

Dude shuuuuuuuut uuuuuup. What did this man do to you?

It's more on you guys overrating the dude and acting he is a saint and the perfect teammate than me having a problem with him.

He is good, not great, not elite. Do I want him on the Jags? sure since he is good, but, do I want the Jags to overpay him with more than 16 millions per year? hell no, just because he is not worth that.

Forgive me for not wanting my favorite team to make the same mistake they did with Bortles, Linder, Jack, Norwell, Moncrief, Bouye, Lee etc...

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2019, 12:53 AM by jessepeck1213.)

(12-03-2019, 12:29 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(12-03-2019, 12:10 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: Dude shuuuuuuuut uuuuuup. What did this man do to you?

It's more on you guys overrating the dude and acting he is a saint and the perfect teammate than me having a problem with him.

He is good, not great, not elite. Do I want him on the Jags? sure since he is good, but, do I want the Jags to overpay him with more than 16 millions per year? hell no, just because he is not worth that.

Forgive me for not wanting my favorite team to make the same mistake they did with Bortles, Linder, Jack, Norwell, Moncrief, Bouye, Lee etc...

Great, everyone on this board gets it now. You don't have to go out of your way to take digs at the guy relentlessly all the time. It's starting to seem like you have a strange obsession with the guy.

Also, on point. It's an NFL locker room after a tough loss. Its filled with alpha males, sometimes people are going to get fired up and pissed at eachother. I'd much rather have a player like that than someone who doesnt care. It's not like hes out there beating women and children and being a terrible person. Get off his jock.

Good, I'm sure Yan is tired of watching this stupid [BLEEP] OL commit stupid [BLEEP] penalty, after stupid [BLEEP] penalty, every single week.

Hopefully Yan told him the same thing this fan base is thinking/wants to tell him.. Cut out the dumb [BLEEP] and stop with the idiot penalties.

Just gonna drop this here:

The NFL has enforced holding penalties in a stricter fashion this season which has ultimately hurt the Jaguars. Center Brandon Linder for example, leads the league in holding penalties with eight. Linder was not called for a single holding penalty last season (nine games). Jaguars rookie right tackle Jawaan Taylor is tied for second in the NFL with seven.

(12-03-2019, 02:08 AM)Eric1 Wrote: Good, I'm sure Yan is tired of watching this stupid [BLEEP] OL commit stupid [BLEEP] penalty, after stupid [BLEEP] penalty, every single week.

Hopefully Yan told him the same thing this fan base is thinking/wants to tell him.. Cut out the dumb [BLEEP] and stop with the idiot penalties.

(12-03-2019, 02:21 AM)Corriewf Wrote: Just gonna drop this here:

The NFL has enforced holding penalties in a stricter fashion this season which has ultimately hurt the Jaguars. Center Brandon Linder for example, leads the league in holding penalties with eight. Linder was not called for a single holding penalty last season (nine games). Jaguars rookie right tackle Jawaan Taylor is tied for second in the NFL with seven.

Case, and point. Ding Ding Ding
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(12-03-2019, 02:21 AM)Corriewf Wrote: Just gonna drop this here:

I honestly think it has more to do with uneven officiating than our players actually holding more than other players. It’s the same reason Maronne has (or at least very recently had) the best challenge overture ratio in the league. He isn’t the most perceptive coach in the world, we just have a higher number of bad calls go against us.

A holding penalty for us, but the same move is "excellent blocking" for the Pats or Packers Offensive Line

(12-03-2019, 04:17 AM)jaglyn Wrote: A holding penalty for us, but the same move is "excellent blocking" for the Pats or Packers Offensive Line

Yeah this does seem to be the case at times. I'm certain he's been guilty of holding on occasion but a few of them have been phantoms.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(12-03-2019, 07:47 AM)hb1148 Wrote:
(12-03-2019, 04:17 AM)jaglyn Wrote: A holding penalty for us, but the same move is "excellent blocking" for the Pats or Packers Offensive Line

Yeah this does seem to be the case at times. I'm certain he's been guilty of holding on occasion but a few of them have been phantoms.

One of the worst I have seen recently was on Fournette's long run against the tacks.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]