Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Yannick and Linder go at it...

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2019, 06:18 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Mark Long reporting......

Fire Marrone!

Frustration boiled over for the Jaguars:
DE Yannick Ngakoue and C Brandon Linder were seen having a face-to-face, toe-to-toe exchange and had to be separated at the beginning of the open locker room period after loss

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:
Michael DiRocco
ESPN Staff Writer

Some tension in the Jaguars post-game locker room after the 28-11 loss to the Bucs. C Brandon Linder and DE Yannick Ngakoue were in each other's face as media was allowed to enter the locker room. Other players separated the two and no punches were thrown. There also was loud, indistinguishable shouting coming from the shower area for several minutes after that.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/team/_/name/jax...le-jaguars
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Frustrations-On-Us

What NFL team doesn't have frustrations when their losing? Firing Marrone may or may not be the answer.

See the Cowboys.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(12-01-2019, 06:31 PM)NH3 Wrote: Frustrations-On-Us

What NFL team doesn't have frustrations when their losing? Firing Marrone may or may not be the answer.

See the Cowboys.

NH3...

Firing Marrone is the answer part A. of a 20 part question.

Noise coming out of the shower?

I guess Khan turned off the hot water

Good.

Despite what people think, this is what generally happens inside football locker rooms after losing in a horrible fashion continually.

It means that some players want to win and HATE to lose. As long as it doesn't boil over into the detriment to the team like a physical altercation.

(12-01-2019, 06:34 PM)MojoKing Wrote: Noise coming out of the shower?

I guess Khan turned off the hot water

Or maybe he turned it off and forced the team to take cold showers...
"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

This isn’t any news folks, move along.

This is Pro Football, this just happens every game on every team.

But but but Yannick is Mr perfect, he is like the best teammate ever, he never does anything wrong. LOL

(12-01-2019, 10:43 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: But but but Yannick is Mr perfect, he is like the best teammate ever, he never does anything wrong. LOL

Bravo 

*slow clap*

(12-01-2019, 10:43 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: But but but Yannick is Mr perfect, he is like the best teammate ever, he never does anything wrong. LOL

Still better than DFJ in every conceivable way.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-01-2019, 10:45 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

Still better than DFJ in every conceivable way.

Sure, because Fowler had a sack and 2 tfl today, Yannick only got embarrassed by that Bucs WR lololololol.

Fowler still having a better season, yeah buddy.

(12-01-2019, 10:46 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 10:45 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Still better than DFJ in every conceivable way.

Sure, because Fowler had a sack and 2 tfl today, Yannick only got embarrassed by that Bucs WR lololololol.

Lol, suuurreee....
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-01-2019, 10:46 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 10:45 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Still better than DFJ in every conceivable way.

Almost convinced you're one of Fowler's baby momma's we saw in that confrontation footage a few years ago.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(12-01-2019, 10:51 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 10:46 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Sure, because Fowler had a sack and 2 tfl today, Yannick only got embarrassed by that Bucs WR lololololol.

Almost convinced you're one of Fowler's baby momma's we saw in that confrontation footage a few years ago.

I thought he was that guy who kept saying that the guy from Clemson was better than DFJ?

(12-01-2019, 10:51 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 10:46 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Sure, because Fowler had a sack and 2 tfl today, Yannick only got embarrassed by that Bucs WR lololololol.

Yawn

(12-01-2019, 11:02 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 10:51 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Almost convinced you're one of Fowler's baby momma's we saw in that confrontation footage a few years ago.

Yawn
Yawnick Ngakoue. Amirite?

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(12-01-2019, 11:05 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 11:02 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Yawn
Yawnick Ngakoue. Amirite?

Kinda.

I am not a fan of Fowler, just think he is a bit better than Yan. And for the last time, neither deserves more than 16 million per year.

(12-01-2019, 11:07 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(12-01-2019, 11:05 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Yawnick Ngakoue. Amirite?

Kinda.

I am not a fan of Fowler, just think he is a bit better than Yan. And for the last time, neither deserves more than 16 million per year.
I don't disagree on the $16M. Jimmy Johnson said it best 3 days ago about Prescott's extension coming up.

"I am old school. None of these guys deserve the money they make". At this point I am burned out.

I think they'll eventually work something out with him. Unless the next staff has a drastically different approach on defense that doesn't require him.

This is so jaguars these days though overpaying good players elite money. Yan does not deserve the more than 19m a year offered to him. Good player not elite. The only reason I can think of he’d turn that down is that he heard they were handing out free money for “locker room respect” what an even bigger joke that is now