Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
BULLSEYE'S 6th Annual "THIS WEEK IN THE AFCS" - Week 14

1-3 this week....... OUCH!

24-19 Overall
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-02-2019, 01:40 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: Excellent analysis.

I'll take:

Texans over Broncos
Colts over Buccaneers
Chargers over Jaguars
Titans over Raiders

1-2 last week
19-16 overall
2-2 this week
21-18 overall

Big game next week
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

(12-04-2019, 10:40 AM)jagherd Wrote: Last week 0-3
Overall 22-17

This weeks picks:
tinhorns
Bucs
Chargers
tacks

3-1

25 - 18

(12-02-2019, 01:45 PM)Mikey Wrote: Thanks again, Kodiak. You've had some huge shoes to fill, and done a bang-up job every week.

22-17 coming in, after a 2-1 week 13.

Hou 32 Den 17 - The tinhorns are looking ready for postseason. After getting amped up for last week's matchup against the Patriots, don't worry about a letdown. Lock takes some lumps and makes some costly rookie mistakes.
TB 20 Ind 19 - Playing the Jags makes any offense look good, but the Bucs have weapons and Indy has been dropping some competitive games. TB gets the nod due to home field. The game appears to be slowing down for Devin White, and he has all the looks of a superstar. Indy needs to know where he is on every play, or he'll ruin their afternoon.
LAC 23 Jax 19 - It appears that Minshew mania is resurrected, and the team is behind him. The defense is still a liability, and Minshew and company will be hard pressed to keep the game close all day.  Do we have an interim coach by this Sunday??
Ten 31 Oak 20 - Like Houston, the tacks are playing well in crunch time. Is Tannehill doing enough to secure a long-term spot on their roster? Oakland is a young team, Gruden will have to be on his game to keep them from fading as the season lumbers on. In the end, the tacks are too much, and wear down the Raiders' D.

(edited for readability, sorry about the wall of text)

Missed on the Tinhorns, and while I missed on the LAC score (Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooof), still pulled off a 3-1 day. 25-18, getting hot as the playoffs draw ever closer...

(12-04-2019, 04:11 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I haven't bothered to keep up with my overall record, but I know that I'm probably around .500 or so with my lousy picks this past few weeks.

This week I'll pick the AFC South to sweep their opponents.

welp... 1-3 this week.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-08-2019, 08:57 AM)Psychop1 Wrote: 19-19 overall

Jags
Titans
Colts
Texans

1-3 this week 

20-22 overall