Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
It’s a coaching problem

It always has been. Fat bologna boy is terrible. I look around the league at guys like Sean Peyton and mike Tomlin and Andy Reid and they are always competitive doesn’t matter if they’re playing with a third string qb they game plan well and rally the troops and find ways to win. The Steelers might make the playoffs this year and I think there’s more talent on our teams the last two years then they have. Bash Caldwell and the front office all you want but they have brought in allot of talent. Has he made a few mistakes that everyone loves to harp on yea but everyone does. Dj Chark telvin Smith yan jack Allen Robinson Linder are all pro bowl caliber players drafted after round 1 also allot of other solid players one thing he hasn’t a great eye for Is WR. I think it’s a mistake to get rid of him

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Thanks, we had no idea. It all makes sense now.

In other news, the sky is blue, oxygen is good, cyanide is bad, and "no [BLEEP] sherlock" still applies to posts like this one.

(12-03-2019, 04:05 PM)TJBender Wrote: In other news, the sky is blue, oxygen is good, cyanide is bad, and "no [BLEEP] sherlock" still applies to posts like this one.

[Image: latest?cb=20160916033302]

No [BLEEP].

Oh I think I understand.

Congrats on waking up from your coma. I’m sorry, you may have discovered the Jags are losing another season. Additionally you may want to skip that trip for a drink at The Landing.

(12-03-2019, 05:20 PM)Corriewf Wrote: Oh I think I understand.

Congrats on waking up from your coma. I’m sorry, you may have discovered the Jags are losing another season. Additionally you may want to skip that trip for a drink at The Landing.

+1
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(12-03-2019, 01:40 PM)PAJag Wrote: It always has been. Fat bologna boy is terrible. I look around the league at guys like Sean Peyton and mike Tomlin and Andy Reid and they are always competitive doesn’t matter if they’re playing with a third string qb they game plan well and rally the troops and find ways to win. The Steelers might make the playoffs this year and I think there’s more talent on our teams the last two years then they have. Bash Caldwell and the front office all you want but they have brought in allot of talent. Has he made a few mistakes that everyone loves to harp on yea but everyone does. Dj Chark telvin Smith yan jack Allen Robinson Linder are all pro bowl caliber players drafted after round 1 also allot of other solid players one thing he hasn’t a great eye for Is WR. I think it’s a mistake to get rid of him

your way behind i said that when jags hired doug how he was a lousy head coach. no one here wanted to belieave me. he destroyed the bills,and the jags are pretty much destroyed except for minshew. 

minshew need to not listen to any of the coaches,and just let minshew magic fly. if jags keep doug around aftr this season he will completly destroy the jags. once a loser coach always a loser coach.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(12-03-2019, 05:59 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(12-03-2019, 01:40 PM)PAJag Wrote: It always has been. Fat bologna boy is terrible. I look around the league at guys like Sean Peyton and mike Tomlin and Andy Reid and they are always competitive doesn’t matter if they’re playing with a third string qb they game plan well and rally the troops and find ways to win. The Steelers might make the playoffs this year and I think there’s more talent on our teams the last two years then they have. Bash Caldwell and the front office all you want but they have brought in allot of talent. Has he made a few mistakes that everyone loves to harp on yea but everyone does. Dj Chark telvin Smith yan jack Allen Robinson Linder are all pro bowl caliber players drafted after round 1 also allot of other solid players one thing he hasn’t a great eye for Is WR. I think it’s a mistake to get rid of him

your way behind i said that when jags hired doug how he was a lousy head coach. no one here wanted to belieave me. he destroyed the bills,and the jags are pretty much destroyed except for minshew. 

minshew need to not listen to any of the coaches,and just let minshew magic fly. if jags keep doug around aftr this season he will completly destroy the jags. once a loser coach always a loser coach.

I'm 91% sure that almost all of us thought Marrone was a terrible hire.

So you want to keep caldwell. It is a debatable topic. If caldwell stays coughlin needs to go. We got to havea clear cut head to finger point and throw darts at.

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2019, 07:40 PM by Jags.)

Idk man. I think the coaching just fine.............................................................

surfonSo you want to keep caldwell.  It is a debatable topic.  If caldwell stays coughlin needs to go.  We got to havea clear cut head to finger point and throw darts at.

I’ll agree to this.  But as fans we one know what’s going on in the inside.  It’s frustrating but we really don’t know who to blame for what with having a GM and an EVOFO.  first round picks are either obvious picks or suck.  Later rounds are good.  We fans don’t know who is to blame or congratulate.

Yea My point I’m trying to make is that I think wiping the front office clean is a bad idea they have supplied talent at a much better than average rate the problem is coaching which we knew but there’s allot calling for the FO which would be a mistake IMO

(12-03-2019, 09:35 PM)PAJag Wrote: Yea My point I’m trying to make is that I think wiping the front office clean is a bad idea they have supplied talent at a much better than average rate the problem is coaching which we knew but there’s allot calling for the FO which would be a mistake IMO

I think it's time to come to the realization that maybe our talent has just not been as good as advertised. Dave taking offensive tackles that the good teams passed on might have been for a reason and not automatically mean that Dave is smarter than everyone else, for example.

(12-03-2019, 09:44 PM)Upper Wrote:
(12-03-2019, 09:35 PM)PAJag Wrote: Yea My point I’m trying to make is that I think wiping the front office clean is a bad idea they have supplied talent at a much better than average rate the problem is coaching which we knew but there’s allot calling for the FO which would be a mistake IMO

I think it's time to come to the realization that maybe our talent has just not been as good as advertised. Dave taking offensive tackles that the good teams passed on might have been for a reason and not automatically mean that Dave is smarter than everyone else, for example.

But like I said in my original post I’m watching belichek throw scrubs in there on his oline and they still win continuously with a revolving door I seen the chiefs get decimated on their oline this year and there getting by its deeper than talent I see the elite coaches and franchises year in and year out get by with guys that would sink our entire team. It’s deeper than talent.

(12-03-2019, 09:44 PM)Upper Wrote:

But like I said in my original post I’m watching belichek throw scrubs in there on his oline and they still win continuously with a revolving door I seen the chiefs get decimated on their oline this year and there getting by its deeper than talent I see the elite coaches and franchises year in and year out get by with guys that would sink our entire team. It’s deeper than talent.

I'm telling you guys, it's these new uniforms.

Cursed I tells ya

(12-03-2019, 10:06 PM)PAJag Wrote:
(12-03-2019, 09:44 PM)Upper Wrote: I think it's time to come to the realization that maybe our talent has just not been as good as advertised. Dave taking offensive tackles that the good teams passed on might have been for a reason and not automatically mean that Dave is smarter than everyone else, for example.

Pats have Mahomes, Kelce, Watkins, Hill etc.   Pats have Brady, Edleman, etc. There is a difference

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2019, 11:20 PM by homebiscuit.)

(12-03-2019, 11:03 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(12-03-2019, 10:06 PM)PAJag Wrote: But like I said in my original post I’m watching belichek throw scrubs in there on his oline and they still win continuously with a revolving door I seen the chiefs get decimated on their oline this year and there getting by its deeper than talent I see the elite coaches and franchises year in and year out get by with guys that would sink our entire team. It’s deeper than talent.

Pats have Mahomes, Kelce, Watkins, Hill etc.   Pats have Brady, Edleman, etc. There is a difference

[Image: 1f914.png]

We know what you mean.  Tongue

(12-03-2019, 11:03 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(12-03-2019, 10:06 PM)PAJag Wrote: But like I said in my original post I’m watching belichek throw scrubs in there on his oline and they still win continuously with a revolving door I seen the chiefs get decimated on their oline this year and there getting by its deeper than talent I see the elite coaches and franchises year in and year out get by with guys that would sink our entire team. It’s deeper than talent.

Even with Matt Moore they were competitive and even won games the patriots win with Matt Cassell young jacoby and jimmy g it just doesn’t matter I see their “talent” leave every year for huge contracts and then they are never heard of again. The saints were undefeated with BRIDGEWATER if we had teddy we’d be Lucky to win a game. The Steelers with Rudolph and now Hodges! An undrafted guy they picked off the streets you know how terrible he’d look on our team

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2019, 11:57 PM by Newton.)

(12-03-2019, 11:19 PM)PAJag Wrote:
(12-03-2019, 11:03 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Pats have Mahomes, Kelce, Watkins, Hill etc.   Pats have Brady, Edleman, etc. There is a difference

Even with Matt Moore they were competitive and even won games the patriots win with Matt Cassell young jacoby and jimmy g it just doesn’t matter I see their “talent” leave every year for huge contracts and then they are never heard of again. The saints were undefeated with BRIDGEWATER if we had teddy we’d be Lucky to win a game. The Steelers with Rudolph and now Hodges! An undrafted guy they picked off the streets you know how terrible he’d look on our team

This is actually a great point . These teams do things that are so radical, Like change their scheme depending on who they play or How they  might best use their personnel.