Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I’m rooting for the 49ers to win it all

Couple thoughts...

Reid is a choke artist deep in the playoffs. Can't get deeper than the SB.

The 49ers have baffled me all season. There's no good reason for them to be here or to win like they have.

So, I'm picking the 49ers - they win/seal the game by causing and recovering a fumble to hold on to the win.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'd like to see George Kittle get the SB MVP. Pretty much everyone on this board wanted him, we wanted to run the football more than any team, we we had a huge need at TE, and he was super athletic and the best blocking TE in the draft. I still dont understand how we passed on him

(01-31-2020, 06:31 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-21-2020, 04:22 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I bet the Patriots are kicking themselves right now. But but Belicek is a genius.

Why?  Tom got them another ring after Jimmy left.

No, no, no, no! Belichick is stupid because Jimmy is obviously the best QB in the league right now!  Rolleyes

I'll take middle America over California, all day long..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(This post was last modified: 02-01-2020, 10:19 PM by mal234.)

Here is IMO some interesting information prior to tomorrow's big game. According to reports from people like Ian Rapoport it looks like LeSean McCoy may actually end up being inactive tomorrow. Reports are saying two RB's will be active, but that Shady may actually be inactive and not play. But the chiefs are looking to use LeSean's spot to add depth to the D-line or another important area. That's unfortunate for him he may not get to play in the Super Bowl tomorrow. But maybe this move will end up helping the team. And he still would get a ring if they win.

I am looking forward to tomorrow's game. I think it could go either way and I would be fine with either team winning. Though, I would be very happy for Andy Reid if the Chiefs won. I'm leaning towards wanting the Chiefs to win more than 49ers. (Though, I really like the 49ers.) And I think this may be Andy's best chance to get a Super Bowl. I believe the chiefs will be competitive in future years, but I could see the 49ers getting back to another SB quicker than the Chiefs.

It seems like a lot of analysts believe the 49ers will win, even though the Chiefs were favored. I do think that the 49ers overall have the better team but that Patrick is considerably better QB than Jimmy is. Maybe that will be one of the biggest differences in the game.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

im rooting for san fran too,but so is my dad,and thats not good.   every team my dad has rooted for in playoffs has lost.     he cheered for pats vs tittian pats lost.  went for ravans vs tittians,ravans lost   he cheered for tittians vs cheifs tittians lost. 

he went for saints vs vikeings,saints lost,he went for vikes vs 49ers vikeings lost. went for packers vs 49ers and packers lost.   hes going for san fran in super bowl. 

he doesn't like kanas city chiefs at all

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

I'm inparticular. Whomever wins, wins.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

These Jalen Ramsey commercials are getting on my nerves.

IJS.

NH3...
"AZANE"