Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Hello Everyone!

I’m not new to the group my old user ID was Jags&Dawgs back when the board was the official board of the Jacksonville Jaguars. I am a season ticket holder of the Jacksonville Jaguars and have been since the 2007 season and love my Jaguars through thick and thin. I was at the Jacksonville Jaguars vs Atlanta Falcons game last week. And have proof I was there. I just can’t post them here due to the bandwidth restrictions that maybe in place. I also have been to Tennessee Titans games when our Jags traveled up there a few times. Anyway just wanted to drop back in and say hello.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Hey Travis, welcome back!
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

(12-28-2019, 01:37 PM)PF* Wrote: Hey Travis, welcome back!

Thank You!

Welcome back!

(12-28-2019, 04:25 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Welcome back!

Thanks.

its great to see you back here Jags and dawgs. im still makeing my videos.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(12-29-2019, 09:50 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: its great to see you back here Jags and dawgs. im still makeing my videos.

Good to be back.

Big Grin 

(12-31-2019, 05:49 PM)Travis Wrote:
(12-29-2019, 09:50 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: its great to see you back here Jags and dawgs. im still makeing my videos.

Good to be back.

you know your return to the board on the 28th,and the jags win the follewing sunday.   Banana Banana did you relieze that?

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(01-01-2020, 01:36 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(12-31-2019, 05:49 PM)Travis Wrote: Good to be back.

you know your return to the board on the 28th,and the jags win the follewing sunday.   Banana Banana did you relieze that?

No I didn’t but being at the games are awesome cause of the people I’ve met through the years since I became a STH in 2007. But I credit PF for giving me a game ticket during the 2006 season that started the next season in 2007-08 through the 2019-2020 Season! It’s the fans that make the games fun from tailgating to the game win or lose to the end when you await traffic to die down after the game/tailgate then leave.

Welcome back Travis. I'm not sure that we have had the pleasure of meeting...nice to meet you!

(01-14-2020, 06:36 PM)Brett Wrote: Welcome back Travis. I'm not sure that we have had the pleasure of meeting...nice to meet you!

Thank You, well whenever you’re in Jacksonville and tailgate in tailgaters parking someday, I’m sure we will meet.

(This post was last modified: 01-31-2020, 03:23 PM by Brett.)

(01-15-2020, 07:22 AM)Travis Wrote:
(01-14-2020, 06:36 PM)Brett Wrote: Welcome back Travis. I'm not sure that we have had the pleasure of meeting...nice to meet you!

Thank You, well whenever you’re in Jacksonville and tailgate in tailgaters parking someday, I’m sure we will meet.

Unfortunately I live in Nashville and have never been to Jacksonville before, so not sure on it happening, but would love it if so!

Welcome back, Travis!

(02-03-2020, 02:55 PM)D6 Wrote: Welcome back,  Travis!

Thank You.

I have witnessed Travis attending home games for years, so I can attest to his fan loyalty because the crowds last season were pretty thin!

Welcome back.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(02-12-2020, 09:08 AM)FBT Wrote: I have witnessed Travis attending home games for years, so I can attest to his fan loyalty because the crowds last season were pretty thin!

Welcome back.

Thank You Brother (Biker Terminology).

(12-28-2019, 12:41 PM)Travis Wrote: I’m not new to the group my old user ID was Jags&Dawgs back when the board was the official board of the Jacksonville Jaguars. 

No worries.  We all have skeletons in the closet so there's no need to explain the new username and why you may have been on the run over the past year.

[Image: 200.webp?cid=790b7611445d9709967c5610c4b...d=200.webp]

(02-24-2020, 03:11 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(12-28-2019, 12:41 PM)Travis Wrote: I’m not new to the group my old user ID was Jags&Dawgs back when the board was the official board of the Jacksonville Jaguars. 

No worries.  We all have skeletons in the closet so there's no need to explain the new username and why you may have been on the run over the past year.

[Image: 200.webp?cid=790b7611445d9709967c5610c4b...d=200.webp]

Skeletons huh, BOO!