Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
College playoffs

(This post was last modified: 12-29-2019, 01:11 AM by mal234.)

Tough ending for Ohio state, but I do think that we ended up with an exciting championship match up. Tigers vs Tigers. Should be a great game.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

All the QBs for the playoff teams have wheels and can run

Clemson showed nothing but heart as they were down 16-0 and especially in the second half. Congratulations on your thrilling victory.

NH3...
"AZANE"

I've been skeptical of Trevor Lawrence this season, but that kid won me over tonight. His last 3 passes of the game were about as good as it gets. That TD pass to Etienne was as reminiscent of a Patrick Mahomes throw as I have ever seen. I still think Burrow is the best QB I've seen since Luck, but I'm gonna be paying A LOT of attention to Trevor Lawrence next season. Hopefully we find a way to get into position to draft this kid. He looks miles better than what I saw from him early in the season. If he progresses at the same rate in 2020, he might even be as good as Burrow.

(12-29-2019, 01:25 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I've been skeptical of Trevor Lawrence this season, but that kid won me over tonight. His last 3 passes of the game were about as good as it gets. That TD pass to Etienne was as reminiscent of a Patrick Mahomes throw as I have ever seen. I still think Burrow is the best QB I've seen since Luck, but I'm gonna be paying A LOT of attention to Trevor Lawrence next season. Hopefully we find a way to get into position to draft this kid. He looks miles better than what I saw from him early in the season. If he progresses at the same rate in 2020, he might even be as good as Burrow.

He's good enough to make me think twice about the approach we should take with the roster this off-season...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!