Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Would you like to see the AFCS send two teams to the Championship game?
Hell Yes
Anything but that
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
AFCS Championship

I actually think the Titans have a decent shot at knocking off the Ravens.. they have the right formula.. Henry. Should be a very physical game.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2020, 09:52 AM by Mikey.)

(01-06-2020, 03:25 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Unless Jax is part of it, absolutely not. I want both teams to get their doors blown off this week.

(01-06-2020, 12:17 PM)Mikey Wrote: the Bills were the only team in the AFC side of the playoffs that did not have some disgusting stink on them.

at this point, I am rooting for meteors or sinkholes in every matchup.

I wanted the Bills to lose too. I can't stand that fanbase as a whole, especially living near there.

I have no issues with KC or Baltimore right now. I'm rooting for a KC/Seattle SB

Tyreek Hill is just too skeevy for me to root for them, and as a native Clevelander, I would get several warnings if I voiced my true opinions on the Baltimore franchise.

Oh well, come February I'm sure we'll all be jonesing for any decent football, even if the teams make us retch.

(01-06-2020, 07:59 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Would the nfl allow a tacks/texans championship?
If either of these games are close, watch for the nfl safety net. The refs
Nfl is salivating for ravens/chiefs

@Snowie is jealous he didn't come up with this conspiracy first.@

You know if that happens, though, 80% of the broadcast is still going to be about the coaches' ties to New England, and then sidebars about Brady, Beli, and whether either or both of them move on this coming year....and oh yeah, deep bomb down the left sideline for 32 yards. After the break, we'll continue discussing Josh McD and his coaching options. You're watching the NFL on CBS!

(01-07-2020, 09:47 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(01-06-2020, 03:25 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Unless Jax is part of it, absolutely not. I want both teams to get their doors blown off this week.

I wanted the Bills to lose too. I can't stand that fanbase as a whole, especially living near there.

I have no issues with KC or Baltimore right now. I'm rooting for a KC/Seattle SB

Tyreek Hill is just too skeevy for me to root for them, and as a native Clevelander, I would get several warnings if I voiced my true opinions on the Baltimore franchise.

Oh well, come February I'm sure we'll all be jonesing for any decent football, even if the teams make us retch.
Oh I'm with you on Hill, but I do like Mahomes. I hate Kelce too, he's not a scumbag like Hill, but I've seen enough dick moves by him to dislike him. But I hate them all just a little less than I hate Houston.

As long as the tacks don't win any more games, I don't care what happens. Watching a tacks win is almost as enjoyable as going with my wife while she shops for clothes.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(01-07-2020, 12:11 PM)Rico Wrote: As long as the tacks don't win any more games, I don't care what happens.  Watching a tacks win is almost as enjoyable as going with my wife while she shops for clothes.

But what if she is going to the town center and gives you an hour of bar time till she's done?
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

I'll be in Baltimore Saturday. Don't really feel good about this one, but will be there anyway.
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

(01-07-2020, 02:27 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: I'll be in Baltimore Saturday.  Don't really feel good about this one, but will be there anyway.
My brother is a titans fan and he will be there too.

He’s wild so keep a lookout. 7 rows behind one of the end zones

(01-07-2020, 02:32 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-07-2020, 02:27 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: I'll be in Baltimore Saturday.  Don't really feel good about this one, but will be there anyway.

LOL was he at the New England game too?  I might have seen him.
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

(01-07-2020, 03:06 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote:
(01-07-2020, 02:32 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: My brother is a titans fan and he will be there too.

LOL was he at the New England game too?  I might have seen him.
Lol He wanted to but didn’t go.

We live in MD so Baltimore is super easy.

Call them the Browns all day, see if you don't get some free beer by way of your scalp.

(don't do this)

(01-07-2020, 02:32 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:

I bet yall's thanksgivings are real fun lol.  Brothers that are fans of rival teams in the same division, how the hell does that happen?

(01-07-2020, 04:43 PM)Mikey Wrote:

Call them the Browns all day, see if you don't get some free beer by way of your scalp.

(don't do this)

Hahaha trying to get me killed Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2020, 12:27 AM by Nashville.Dave.)

(01-07-2020, 09:47 AM)Mikey Wrote:

(01-06-2020, 07:59 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Would the nfl allow a tacks/texans championship?
If either of these games are close, watch for the nfl safety net. The refs
Nfl is salivating for ravens/chiefs

@Snowie is jealous he didn't come up with this conspiracy first.@

You know if that happens, though, 80% of the broadcast is still going to be about the coaches' ties to New England, and then sidebars about Brady, Beli, and whether either or both of them move on this coming year....and oh yeah, deep bomb down the left sideline for 32 yards. After the break, we'll continue discussing Josh McD and his coaching options. You're watching the NFL on CBS!

Funny, i actually thought about snowwolf when i typed it. 

You are also correct on the talking points, tacks go into new england and get a win, "hey lets talk about the pats losing. We love you brady. Kiss your kids on the lips for me..."

(01-07-2020, 03:14 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: I actually think the Titans have a decent shot at knocking off the Ravens.. they have the right formula.. Henry. Should be a very physical game.

Hope you're right. At this point i wouldn't be surprised however this game goes. Titans can win or they can get devoured by lamar. Hope the 3 weeks of rest keeps em rusty for a bit.  
Speaking of, hope your texans start faster than they did vs buffalo.  They can definitely beat the chefs if they play their best game. Good luck to you
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2020, 03:59 AM by TurndownforWatt.)

(01-07-2020, 03:14 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: I actually think the Titans have a decent shot at knocking off the Ravens.. they have the right formula.. Henry. Should be a very physical game.

Told ya..  Baltimore would probably beat all of the other teams in the playoffs.  But Tennessee is a HORRIBLE match up for them, as Tennessee down the stretch has been even more physical and dominant in the running game and they don't have to do it with smoke and mirrors from QB runs.. 

In all of those consecutive regular season blowout wins the Ravens had, Harbaugh should've used more of that "scoreboard wiggle room" to develop Lamar as a capable NFL QB, because holy crap did he suck tonight. They never even call plays for him to pass downfield.. no wonder why we had to keep hearing about a vaunted "3 headed TE monster".. HE CAN'T COMPLETE PASSES TO ANY OTHER ROUTES/PLAYERS!

I understand the great regular season this guy just had, but I can't believe we're about to hand such a flawed passing QB a MVP trophy (not after that performance). The guy has a LOT to learn and a LOT of growth needs to happen for him to truly take the next step at that position. His downfield accuracy or throws to the outside are absolutely hideous.

P.S.

Those that are chalking this up to "rust".. what game did y'all watch?. Game didn't have Jack to do with rust, Thumbtacks straight up took their lunch money and whipped the hell out of them.. and I hate admitting that, but they did.

(01-12-2020, 03:49 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:

Told ya..  Baltimore would probably beat all of the other teams in the playoffs.  But Tennessee is a HORRIBLE match up for them, as Tennessee down the stretch has been even more physical and dominant in the running game and they don't have to do it with smoke and mirrors from QB runs.. 

In all of those consecutive regular season blowout wins the Ravens had, Harbaugh should've used more of that "scoreboard wiggle room" to develop Lamar as a capable NFL QB, because holy crap did he suck tonight. They never even call plays for him to pass downfield.. no wonder why we had to keep hearing about a vaunted "3 headed TE monster".. HE CAN'T COMPLETE PASSES TO ANY OTHER ROUTES/PLAYERS!

I understand the great regular season this guy just had, but I can't believe we're about to hand such a flawed passing QB a MVP trophy (not after that performance). The guy has a LOT to learn and a LOT of growth needs to happen for him to truly take the next step at that position. His downfield accuracy or throws to the outside are absolutely hideous.

P.S.

Those that are chalking this up to "rust".. what game did y'all watch?. Game didn't have Jack to do with rust, Thumbtacks straight up took their lunch money and whipped the hell out of them.. and I hate admitting that, but they did.

I agree with you. Jackson looked like every running QB ever who has his easy runs taken away: not good.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Well, now we're a step closer to a tacks-horns conference game.
I hope Khan really understands that the Jags could have been in this dog fight and takes the bold steps to
upgrade the whole Jaguar's organization.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Damn it.. I'm going to eat my crow.. damn it, Vrabel is a good coach.

(01-12-2020, 12:08 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Damn it.. I'm going to eat my crow.. damn it, Vrabel is a good coach.

You don’t have to eat crow, you can eat on some of those dead ratbirds we left in Baltimore instead.

(01-13-2020, 11:16 AM)14and3 Wrote:
(01-12-2020, 12:08 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Damn it.. I'm going to eat my crow.. damn it, Vrabel is a good coach.

You don’t have to eat crow, you can eat on some of those dead ratbirds we left in Baltimore instead.

Haha excellent.  I was at the game, and it was a beautiful thing to watch.  Ravens fans were so cocky and arrogant before the game.  They couldn't believe what was happening to them once the game started.  Big truss!!!

its real easy to win when the NFL fixes it for you. the nfl doesn't hate tensse like they do jacksonville. thats why jags will never ever win a Super bowl or get there why in jacksonville. NFL won't fix it for a team they depise. the NFL doesn't dispese the tittians. its fixed for tensse this year. unforttnattly chiefs will get killed.  Chiefs  10  tittians set a nfl record for points 68

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them.