Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Would you like to see the AFCS send two teams to the Championship game?
Hell Yes
Anything but that
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
AFCS Championship

Any Jags fan rooting for the tacks to do well hasn't been a fan that long.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-14-2020, 12:32 PM)Kane Wrote: Any Jags fan rooting for the tacks to do well hasn't been a fan that long.

‘99.  Enough said.

(01-07-2020, 12:11 PM)Rico Wrote: As long as the tacks don't win any more games, I don't care what happens.  Watching a tacks win is almost as enjoyable as going with my wife while she shops for clothes.

Idk man,   I really hate shopping with my wife.  But I really hate the tacks.  That time I saw you at Wally World, I was wondering off after an hour of her finding the best [(eye roll) that Walmart had to offer] hairspray.  Imagine me clothes shopping with her.

Yeah one of those [BLEEP] Titans fans moniker is 14 and 3. Anyone rooting for the Titans is not a Jags fan, plain and simple.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

https://www.news4jax.com/sports/2020/01/...for-years/

Derrick Henry never fit the mold. 
He broke the most sacred record in high school football and still — still — couldn’t convince people that he was a running back. 
He was too big. Ran too high. Didn’t move well enough side to side. There were so many reasons why Henry shouldn’t be able to parlay that success to higher levels that doubters — and there were many — overlooked one small thing.

There’s never been a player like Derrick Henry.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-18-2020, 08:45 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: https://www.news4jax.com/sports/2020/01/...for-years/

Derrick Henry never fit the mold. 
He broke the most sacred record in high school football and still — still — couldn’t convince people that he was a running back. 
He was too big. Ran too high. Didn’t move well enough side to side. There were so many reasons why Henry shouldn’t be able to parlay that success to higher levels that doubters — and there were many — overlooked one small thing.

There’s never been a player like Derrick Henry.
He's the closest thing I can remember to watching Jim Brown run over defenders in the 1960's. And don't forget that defensive players were much smaller when Brown was manhandling them.