Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Pick Four Fixes - 2020 Draft

Nose Tackle is my biggest need. That position really helps the entire defense. Then I would say MLB. The problem with MLBs is the reality good ones go really early and after that there is usually a pretty decent drop off. I wouldn't mind a Free Agent MLB. So, while I think MLB is a huge need, I think for the draft my next biggest need is LT. I am certain Cam can move inside and play LG. MY next biggest hole to fill is CB. Boye could be gone and we need to replace him. My final hole That I want to fill is Safety. Safety was a big weakness for us and if we can get that filled then this draft would shore up thre middle of the defense.
So my order is DT, LT, CB and S.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-06-2020, 05:18 PM)Dimson Wrote: Nose Tackle is my biggest need. That position really helps the entire defense. Then I would say MLB. The problem with MLBs is the reality good ones go really early and after that there is usually a pretty decent drop off. I wouldn't mind a Free Agent MLB. So, while I think MLB is a huge need,  I think for the draft my next biggest need is LT. I am certain Cam can move inside and play LG. MY next biggest hole to fill is CB. Boye could be gone and we need to replace him. My final hole That I want to fill is Safety. Safety was a big weakness for us and if we can get that filled then this draft would shore up thre middle of the defense.
So  my order is DT, LT, CB and S.

With your points considered, I could dig an order of:

LT
DT (nose)
CB
FS

...or some permutation of that - and a MLB in free agency.

OT
OT
Yannick
OT

(01-06-2020, 02:45 PM)Upper Wrote:
(01-06-2020, 02:31 PM)Rico Wrote: I hope like hell they stay away from any free agents other than their own.

I think MLB is going to have to be the exception. I don't see a starting MLB in the draft this year.

There are a few guys that could step in and Jordyn Brooks is one.

Kenneth Murray is nice. Then there's some day 3 type guys who can be solid run stoppers but not worth a damn in coverage

Evan Weaver is another guy I think could step in day 1. Curious to see what kind of 40 he runs and will be watching him at the SB

I think we have a lot of holes at starters and we could use a lot of depth. I hope we can free some cap to get a few bodies in FA for sensible money. The top 4 for me in either FA or draft are

LB. At least 2 starter quality.
G
DT
TE

But we also need a CB and a FS. And that's just the basics. Could use more RB depth, add a FB.

Basically anywhere and everywhere.

Zach Cunningham is a very similar comp to Murray

I'll have to revisit once I know if Bouye will be here or not. That would drastically change my opinion. 

For now, BA Big Ugly.

OT/OG
DT
FS
CB

OT
OG
DT
MLB

In any order. As some of you pointed out, MLB may have to be a FA pickup...in that case it's FS or TE. Wilson was okay but could be upgraded and who knows if Oliver will be good.

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2020, 12:33 PM by JagsFansince1995.)

i would go FS, Nose, MLB, G or T. I reallllllly want delpit at 9 as i think he will go early teens and only if Brown is off the board already. I also like kinlaw at 20 if available. Rd 2 we can pick up a MLB and OL help to fix some holes. We can add a TE in FA hopefully this year and pick up some LB depth thats better than what we currently have.

Players i like are, Brown, Delpit, Kinlaw, Biadaz or whatever, Murray, Simmons, and Wanogho. if we could get 2 or 3 of those players in the fist 2 rds, I'll be content.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.