Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This is our guy

Flowood, Mississippi.

Perfect.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2020, 01:11 PM by Hard_Eight.)

So much shaggin' in that wagon
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2020, 01:36 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Word has it these party dudes were seen in the back of the RV

[Image: d82194585edc39e686df1a37385dcefa.jpg]

It's stuff like this that will make it impossible for the Jags to even entertain the thought of Foles starting next year. There would be a massive revolt.

(01-07-2020, 01:45 PM)JagFanFirst Wrote: It's stuff like this that will make it impossible for the Jags to even entertain the thought of Foles starting next year. There would be a massive revolt.

The only reason Foles saw the field again last season is Tom Coughlin, who is thankfully GONE.

Minshew only made $685k last year and only has a 4-year contract valued at $2.7 million so he may need to covert that RV into a luxury food truck to afford his monthly payments + the cost of gas.

(01-07-2020, 02:14 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Minshew only made $685k last year and only has a 4-year contract valued at $2.7 million so he may need to covert that RV into a luxury food truck to afford his monthly payments + the cost of gas.

I know. We are paying Dobbs, Nickerson and Cooke more than him next year!!

(01-07-2020, 02:17 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(01-07-2020, 02:14 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Minshew only made $685k last year and only has a 4-year contract valued at $2.7 million so he may need to covert that RV into a luxury food truck to afford his monthly payments + the cost of gas.

I know. We are paying Dobbs, Nickerson and Cooke more than him next year!!

And it's against the rules to give him more money even though he is going to be the the starter next year.

(01-07-2020, 02:19 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(01-07-2020, 02:17 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: I know. We are paying Dobbs, Nickerson and Cooke more than him next year!!

And it's against the rules to give him more money even though he is going to be the the starter next year.

At least he has a personality big enough to get himself some sponsorship money

It must be nice as a backup QB to get so much attention.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(01-07-2020, 03:08 PM)Ronster Wrote: It must be nice as a backup QB to get so much attention.

You're still on this one, huh?

6 wins to 0.  I think we know who the starting QB is.

(01-07-2020, 03:08 PM)Ronster Wrote: It must be nice as a backup QB to get so much attention.

Idk, ask Foles how he feels.

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2020, 04:16 PM by RicoTx.)

You're just clueless.  https://www.jaguars.com/news/o-zone-taking-a-shot

David from Broward County
O-Man, I say the Jags will keep both quarterbacks – Nick Foles and Gardner Minshew II – going into 2020, with the idea that one will start and the other will be a backup. Foles’ contract is a sunk cost. It is guaranteed and will cost too much cap space to cut him – and too much precious draft capital and cash to trade him. Unless they can trade him and say, a fourth-round pick plus cash, they should keep him. Look at them both as the total quarterback position for approximately $23 million on the cap. Two quality starting quarterbacks for this combined price is not that bad. Build up the rest of the team with our draft picks and swallow this medicine for the 2020 season. After next season, move on from Foles and his contract. What say you?

This without question is a route the Jaguars may take. The way you’re looking at the quarterback cap space – as $23 million not being ridiculous as the total for the position – is how many teams would view it, and how the Jaguars absolutely could view it. I do believe the Jaguars will explore options to trade Foles and get some cap relief. But your scenario could happen. Certainly.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Minshew's dad was on 1010 earlier today. The RV trip is a 30 day one and Gardner has plans to visit various friends (mostly ex-college teammates) along the way, hit some suggested stops, and do some hunting and fishing during the trip. He mentioned Gardner does not own the RV, but is being given it to use for the period for doing some promotional stuff in return.

(01-07-2020, 04:15 PM)ATLjag Wrote: Minshew's dad was on 1010 earlier today.  The RV trip is a 30 day one and Gardner has plans to visit various friends (mostly ex-college teammates) along the way, hit some suggested stops, and do some hunting and fishing during the trip.  He mentioned Gardner does not own the RV, but is being given it to use for the period for doing some promotional stuff in return.

What!? He isn’t going for the 50 chicks, 50 states, 50 days?  Well,  49.  Kinda hard to drive to Hawaii. Alaska I suppose is doable.  Plus you can scratch off Canada while you’re there.

(01-07-2020, 04:25 PM)Jags Wrote:
(01-07-2020, 04:15 PM)ATLjag Wrote: Minshew's dad was on 1010 earlier today.  The RV trip is a 30 day one and Gardner has plans to visit various friends (mostly ex-college teammates) along the way, hit some suggested stops, and do some hunting and fishing during the trip.  He mentioned Gardner does not own the RV, but is being given it to use for the period for doing some promotional stuff in return.

What!? He isn’t going for the 50 chicks, 50 states, 50 days?  Well,  49.  Kinda hard to drive to Hawaii. Alaska I suppose is doable.  Plus you can scratch off Canada while you’re there.

They say Jesus could walk on water. Gardnew Minshew can drive an RV across it.

All he needs is Arizona Tech, which is crazy... In league play that would normally be designated a free space.

I hope like hell that he stays in shape. I'm worried.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Hes going to miss the whole of next season attending births of his kids!!

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2020, 07:37 PM by Jags.)

(01-07-2020, 07:05 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(01-07-2020, 04:25 PM)Jags Wrote: What!? He isn’t going for the 50 chicks, 50 states, 50 days?  Well,  49.  Kinda hard to drive to Hawaii. Alaska I suppose is doable.  Plus you can scratch off Canada while you’re there.

Hes going to miss the whole of next season attending births of his kids!!

Or applying ointment.  Either way, Way to go Gardner!

(01-07-2020, 04:43 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(01-07-2020, 04:25 PM)Jags Wrote: What!? He isn’t going for the 50 chicks, 50 states, 50 days?  Well,  49.  Kinda hard to drive to Hawaii. Alaska I suppose is doable.  Plus you can scratch off Canada while you’re there.

They say Jesus could walk on water. Gardnew Minshew can drive an RV across it.
I buy it.

(01-07-2020, 05:15 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:

All he needs is Arizona Tech, which is crazy... In league play that would normally be designated a free space.

So... tell more about this Arizona Tech place...