Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Lamb? Jeudy? Which WR do you want?

(01-10-2020, 06:32 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-10-2020, 05:40 PM)Caldrac Wrote: He's not. DeVonta Smith was in 2019. DeVonta Smith is going back to school for 2020 though which is probably for the best.

He'll be able to showcase more with Mac Jones being a more pocket passer than Tagovailoa and with Jeudy out of the picture he'll be the top guy.

Yeah, Smith was a monster in a few games i watched.  He has a good chance of being the top WR next year

I'd be surprised if he's even top 3 next year

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2020, 06:40 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(01-10-2020, 05:40 PM)JackCity Wrote: Shenault in round 2 would be a lot of fun. Basically a bigger DJ Moore but wont test quite as well

He was the top WR before the college season with Jeudy but a few WRs has passed him up imo.  I'd still be happy with him but there are few WRs I'd take over him

(01-10-2020, 06:35 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(01-10-2020, 06:32 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Yeah, Smith was a monster in a few games i watched.  He has a good chance of being the top WR next year

Go watch that Arkansas and LSU game and tell me if you would still be surprised

Ole Miss game*

(01-10-2020, 06:36 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-10-2020, 05:40 PM)JackCity Wrote: Shenault in round 2 would be a lot of fun. Basically a bigger DJ Moore but wont test quite as well

He was the top WR before the college season with Jeudy but a few WRs has passed him up imo.  I'd still be happy with him but there are few WRs I'd take over him

(01-10-2020, 06:35 PM)JackCity Wrote: I'd be surprised if he's even top 3 next year

Ole Miss game*

I've seen tons of him. Jamar Chase is easily WR1 next year for me, prefer guys like Bateman and Rondale Moore too. Maybe Justyn Ross with a bounce back year. 

Great class next year

(01-10-2020, 07:50 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(01-10-2020, 06:36 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: He was the top WR before the college season with Jeudy but a few WRs has passed him up imo.  I'd still be happy with him but there are few WRs I'd take over him

Ole Miss game*

I've seen tons of him. Jamar Chase is easily WR1 next year for me, prefer guys like Bateman and Rondale Moore too. Maybe Justyn Ross with a bounce back year. 

Great class next year
I don't think you have seen a ton of him.  I dont think you watch much college.  Chase is the top guy right now, the biletnikoff award winner that returns pretty much always is.  But Smith has as good a chance as any to win that award next year.  He took over a couple games this year.  The only thing he needs to do is add a little weight.  Waddle is gonna be damn good too

(01-10-2020, 11:49 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-10-2020, 07:50 PM)JackCity Wrote: I've seen tons of him. Jamar Chase is easily WR1 next year for me, prefer guys like Bateman and Rondale Moore too. Maybe Justyn Ross with a bounce back year. 

Great class next year
I don't think you have seen a ton of him.  I dont think you watch much college.  Chase is the top guy right now, the biletnikoff award winner that returns pretty much always is.  But Smith has as good a chance as any to win that award next year.  He took over a couple games this year.  The only thing he needs to do is add a little weight.  Waddle is gonna be damn good too

Okay I'll bite. Why do you think I don't watch much college?

Unless they move the 20 pick up , I'll pass on a WR at 9.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(01-10-2020, 12:53 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-10-2020, 12:47 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: I kind-of like  Van Jefferson in round four/five if his combine doesn't raise his stock too much.  What round do you think he goes?
I was talking about Justin Jefferson but I like Van Jefferson too.  Van will probably 4th or 5th like you say

https://twitter.com/JaguarMaven/status/1...17760?s=20

(01-20-2020, 02:54 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(01-10-2020, 12:53 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I was talking about Justin Jefferson but I like Van Jefferson too.  Van will probably 4th or 5th like you say

https://twitter.com/JaguarMaven/status/1...17760?s=20

Nice

(01-10-2020, 06:35 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(01-10-2020, 06:32 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Yeah, Smith was a monster in a few games i watched.  He has a good chance of being the top WR next year

You surprised?