Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Texans @ Chiefs (Divisional game)

Every time I see Watson I shake my head and think of what might have been...
[Image: giphy.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-12-2020, 04:32 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Well coached teams. Our division doesn't look too bad. We really did make a mistake benching Minshew.

Really feels coulda, woulda, shoulda. This AFC side has been really open. I'm stunned at teams inability to comeback into games. I've not seen anyone look incredible. I mean the T*tans have won in NE and Baltimore throwing 78 and 88 yds.

I love seeing that slacker Hyde get stuffed.

(01-12-2020, 04:50 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Hey all. Had problems getting on here all day.

The Chiefs should just tank to avoid homefield. It's a disadvantage at this point. I'm stunned. 

Please anything but a Texans-T*tans AFCG

I'm okay with it as long as the tinhorns win.

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2020, 04:59 PM by JagFan81.)

(01-12-2020, 04:52 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: Every time I see Watson I shake my head and think of what might have been...

One thing I've always struggled with the NFL, the draft analysts who know it all. I've seen them all be wrong as much as right. I don't follow CFB too much but the year Watson took Clemson past Alabama I did. That Alabama team was very good, the last 2 minute drive to win it, I thought he would go #1. But I remember the weeks after every 'expert' saying he was too small, too weak an arm and ran too much. I remember people saying he was a 4th round pick. It was all Goff and Wentz.

(01-12-2020, 04:55 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(01-12-2020, 04:50 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Hey all. Had problems getting on here all day.

The Chiefs should just tank to avoid homefield. It's a disadvantage at this point. I'm stunned. 

Please anything but a Texans-T*tans AFCG

I'm okay with it as long as the tinhorns win.

I dont know. From TNF to AFCG. I would want them both to lose.

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2020, 05:03 PM by I am Yoda.)

Looks at the shots of the crowd. Arrowhead is shell-shocked!

In fact, I forgot that Mahomes went in that same draft! And we took a running back ahead of both!!

(01-12-2020, 04:57 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(01-12-2020, 04:52 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: Every time I see Watson I shake my head and think of what might have been...

One thing I've always struggled with the NFL, the draft analysts who know it all. I've seen them all be wrong as much as right. I don't follow CFB too much but the year Watson took Clemson past Alabama I did. That Alabama team was very good, the last 2 minute drive to win it, I thought he would go #1. But I remember the weeks after every 'expert' saying he was too small, too weak an arm and ran too much. I remember people saying he was a 4th round pick. It was all Goff and Wentz.

(01-12-2020, 04:55 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I'm okay with it as long as the tinhorns win.

I dont know. From TNF to AFCG. I would want them both to lose.

Normally I would agree but it's almost kind of cool to see the AFCS pushing into the playoffs as underdogs for the first time since...when? Or maybe is hasn't been that long ago. We did it in 2017. Still...after our craptastic season and everyone saying the South is a weak division I'm kind of digging it.

Wow. BOB is pulling an Andy Reid
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Thats a stupid call. Your up. Playing well. Dont give them the ball in the 30. Chiefs and Mahomes are too good to give them hope.

whelp this is starting to look more like I expected. Texans are falling apart already.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Wow.

What a wacky game.

You waste a TO earlier on 4th and 1 to settle for 3. Then you go for a fake midfield? Bad coaching decisions again. Is that Harbaugh out there?

You can't give Mahomes a short field with that much speed on offense around him. He'll kill you. He's not Lamar Jackson. He's a better passer above and beyond most QBs currently.

Now you're imploding some more on ST's. Good job KC on ST's. Someone on here recommended their ST's coach as a HC candidate. Good call.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

lol, this is crazy. I am just gonna enjoy the ride.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Gonna be epic if the chiefs come back and win.

OH MY GOD! What a crazy first half. Houston just throwing this away

ST giveth, ST taketh...

we need a new thread 'JJ Watt doing nothin'

This is the best game so far of the play off's. Not even close.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

What a game.
Let’s go chiefs
"it's only smellz"

- Rocco Siffredi

(01-12-2020, 05:23 PM)Caldrac Wrote: This is the best game so far of the play off's. Not even close.

And were still 6 mins from halftime!

Halftime!!!

that was a very generous spot.