Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Titans @ Ravens (Divisional game)

Maybe the afc south isn’t so bad after all. 2017 and now 2019 afcs team in the afccg. I know a lot of “experts” like to trash our no name division, but we have some very good teams in our division. Grats tacks, still hope you lose next week.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-12-2020, 12:07 AM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 11:51 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: I knew I shouldn’t have fallen for the internet hype. I believe Lamar’s success was mainly due to Roman’s scheme: the designed runs, simple passing concepts. He was able to appear great as a passer because teams were game planning against the run. What we’re seeing tonight is a great defensive coach who put together an awesome game plan, and is exposing him. I still believe he has promise, but he really needs to learn the QB position more purely. Being able to hang in there and make the tough throws, being able to throw outside the hash marks, and being able to identify tendencies and adjustments that the defense is making. This game has been wild, I hope the young man doesn’t hang his head.. he has nothing to be ashamed of. Just needs to work on his game in the offseason.

Honestly what I see is a Ravens team that sat 2 weeks when they were hot and a Tennessee team who got lucky... That scheme the Ravens been doing all season has work and was un stoppable... I don't give Tennessee all that much credit being a wild card team that was second or third in our division at best... They got up early and the Ravens took a couple risks that failed.... Other than that we be looking at a totally different game.... I think the failure here was Raven sat two weeks... The Titans came in from beating the Patriots and running hot....

You pathetic, bro.