Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Titans @ Ravens (Divisional game)

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2020, 10:06 PM by I am Yoda.)

(01-11-2020, 10:01 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 09:58 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: Yeah.  It's the Tacks.  But I really like how they've been playing over the last few weeks.  They play like I wish the Jags played.  That Henry is a beast.

Yeah screw that I rooted for them last week because I hate the pats maybe more.... But no way do I want them to win this game and go any further.... As a Jags fan how could you be rooting for the flaming meatballs

I've always been of the mindset that I root for the South.  If we can't win, the farther our division mates go the better we look because we played harder competition.  I approach the SEC the same way.  I always root for the SEC team in bowl games.  Unless it's FLA.  I root for anyone who plays FLA.   :-)
[Image: giphy.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-11-2020, 10:05 PM)I am Yoda Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 10:01 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Yeah screw that I rooted for them last week because I hate the pats maybe more.... But no way do I want them to win this game and go any further.... As a Jags fan how could you be rooting for the flaming meatballs

I've always been of the mindset that I root for the South.  If we can't win, the farther our division mates go the better we look because we played harder competition.  I approach the SEC the same way.  I always root for the SEC team in bowl games.  Unless it's FLA.  I root for anyone who plays FLA.   :-)
I like that approach. So when we beat them next season it feels better.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2020, 10:11 PM by Russian.)

(01-11-2020, 10:05 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 10:01 PM)Russian Wrote: Lol really I just want the ravens to lose and they just happen to play the titans. Of all teams left in the afc I want the Chiefs in the SB.

I mean I don't like either but how could you be going for Tennessee in this one

Feel there’s a better chance that an afcs team won’t make the SB this way. And I reallly don’t like the ravens and don’t want them making it either

That should have been a flag

Cheap shot there not called.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2020, 10:13 PM by nejagsfan.)

(01-11-2020, 10:12 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Cheap shot there not called.

So far refs are screwing Baltimore

Baltimore needs to score here

Wobbly duck

I'm loving this. So far, they are containing Jackson on the ground and limiting his throws to TEs. That's good execution.

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2020, 10:15 PM by nejagsfan.)

Titans are forcing Baltimore to throw and the receivers can't catch the freaking ball... Multiple drops

Needed seven there

(01-11-2020, 10:13 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Wobbly duck
Yeah his passes are fuggly. Its windy too. Lots of drops already.

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2020, 10:20 PM by nejagsfan.)

I don't get this Jacksonville fans rooting for Tennessee.... Did we all forget about the 99 season and every time they beat us??

Maybe I'm too old and the only one who remembers lol

Alright Baltimore get the ball back here need a big turnover

My biggest frustration with modern athletes, games not going well, not playing well its sulk and chuck the helmet. Give them something to rally behind, be a leader. That's one thing Brady has always been great at.

C'mon Lamar.

(01-11-2020, 10:17 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: I don't get this Jacksonville fans rooting for Tennessee.... Did we all forget about the 99 season and every time they beat us??

I'm not really rooting for either team.  I'm just a fan of the game.  I just want to see a good game and whichever team wins they deserve it.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Henry's vision is great.

I smell upset. Yuuuuuleeeeeeee

(01-11-2020, 10:20 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Henry's vision is great.

The thing I hate about him most, hes exactly what we want Fournette to be. 

And I just dont see it happening.

(01-11-2020, 10:17 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: I don't get this Jacksonville fans rooting for Tennessee.... Did we all forget about the 99 season and every time they beat us??

I haven't forgotten.  But it's not the same players or coaches.  Mullet boy isn't there anymore.

And, I don't like the Ravens.

It's the post-season and we aren't in it.  I'm pulling for a Chiefs/Seahawks SuperBowl.

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2020, 10:25 PM by nejagsfan.)

(01-11-2020, 10:20 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:

I'm not really rooting for either team.  I'm just a fan of the game.  I just want to see a good game and whichever team wins they deserve it.

Baltimore has been doing well all season... They deserve to be here...honestly I think Tennessee's a fluke....  got hot at the right time... But I guess that's what it's all about.... But I hate to see teams like Tennessee do it.. anybody but Tennessee

(01-11-2020, 10:23 PM)I am Yoda Wrote:

I haven't forgotten.  But it's not the same players or coaches.  Mullet boy isn't there anymore.

And, I don't like the Ravens.

It's the post-season and we aren't in it.  I'm pulling for a Chiefs/Seahawks SuperBowl.
Lol... I don't like the Ravens either but I hate Tennessee more

Lamar seemed to settle down at least a little on that drive when the Ravens scored a FG. But they definitely need something to swing momentum for them. Like maybe a defensive TD. I think that the Raven's defense may have to get the team into this game. Right now their Offense is stagnant and a bit disjointed.

2nd half adjustments will be interesting. Tannehill tends to roll a lot out of the pocket and aim for the middle of the defense in the passing game.

Surprised more screens haven't been called yet. They just used one on that 1st and 15. They need to get Smith more involved.

Baltimore needs to get more traditional with the ground game and start using the play action game in my opinion.