Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Titans @ Ravens (Divisional game)

Even though I'm no Ravens fan, I do like John Harbaugh. Dude is a quality coach.
[Image: giphy.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-11-2020, 10:24 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 10:20 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I'm not really rooting for either team.  I'm just a fan of the game.  I just want to see a good game and whichever team wins they deserve it.

Baltimore has been doing well all season... They deserve to be here...honestly I think Tennessee's a fluke....  got hot at the right time... But I guess that's what it's all about.... But I hate to see teams like Tennessee do it.. anybody but Tennessee
The sad thing is the Titans are playing the way that our team should play.  Strong running game, good defense and an adequate passing game.  People hate it because it's not the "modern" way of playing the game.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2020, 10:32 PM by nejagsfan.)

(01-11-2020, 10:29 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 10:24 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Baltimore has been doing well all season... They deserve to be here...honestly I think Tennessee's a fluke....  got hot at the right time... But I guess that's what it's all about.... But I hate to see teams like Tennessee do it.. anybody but Tennessee
The sad thing is the Titans are playing the way that our team should play.  Strong running game, good defense and an adequate passing game.  People hate it because it's not the "modern" way of playing the game.

Oh I agree.... I guess I'm more pissed off because if we played halfway decent and one just a few more games it could be us there and not them.... I always think if we didn't sit Minshew and put foles back in... Win two or three out of that four.... We would be in it

(01-11-2020, 10:28 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: Even though I'm no Ravens fan, I do like John Harbaugh. Dude is a quality coach.
He's chill. Then he explodes at the right time.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Ingram is injured. Game over

2 big throws there by Jackson.

(01-11-2020, 10:29 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 10:24 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Baltimore has been doing well all season... They deserve to be here...honestly I think Tennessee's a fluke....  got hot at the right time... But I guess that's what it's all about.... But I hate to see teams like Tennessee do it.. anybody but Tennessee
People don’t “hate” the running game. People hate lining up in 2 TE formations and running t into 9 man boxes for 3 yards.

The 49ers had a beautiful rushing attack today because they use misdirections and run all kinds of running formations. That’s more the “modern” way.

Oh and Tannehill lighting it up today

Can you believe Lamar getting sacked this game??
[Image: giphy.gif]

(01-11-2020, 10:36 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: Can you believe Lamar getting sacked this game??

I know where is this coming from??

Hell of a catch and able to hang on. You need those plays in January.

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2020, 10:45 PM by Caldrac.)

(01-11-2020, 10:36 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 10:29 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: The sad thing is the Titans are playing the way that our team should play.  Strong running game, good defense and an adequate passing game.  People hate it because it's not the "modern" way of playing the game.
People don’t “hate” the running game. People hate lining up in 2 TE formations and running t into 9 man boxes for 3 yards.

The 49ers had a beautiful rushing attack today because they use misdirections and run all kinds of running formations. That’s more the “modern” way.

Oh and Tannehill lighting it up today
This. Running the football is fine. When it's effective. . .

The way they ran the ball in 2017 was effective.

They still believed in the full back position with a lead blocking role and they had a healthy rotation with Yeldon and Grant involved.

Last two years they kept trying to force feed something that simply wasn't there to gain any benefit from.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2020, 11:14 PM by mal234.)

Marquise Brown is making some impressive catches tonight. But now he's shaken up. Hopefully, he's okay and won't be out of the game for too long.

Throughout the season the Ravens, especially Lamar in particular, have been very effective at running. Outside of the run that Lamar just did, they haven' t been as effective tonight with their run game. Most of the runs that Lamar have had tonight have IMO, looked a bit desperate and he hasn't been able to do much with them.

And... Lamar gets bottled up again trying to run it inside. Another missed opportunity for the Ravens.

Horrible execution on 4th and 1.

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2020, 11:15 PM by JagsorDie.)

What the hell happened to jackson.

That was the shittiest qb sneak I have ever seen

And there goes Henry ..

Game over. Harbaugh should be fired after this one.

With the fake!! Ravens bit hard on that.

Ravens need to get going. 15pts down. Pressure time Lamar. This what sorts the elite from the rest.

Henry man, he is killing them, got to admit even tho it’s the tacks I am enjoying watching Jackson get his comeuppance

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

The Ravens got punched in the mouth early and never got back up. A little more adversity during the season might’ve help them deal with this

This is some bs