Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags fan code

Some people here, possibly younger fans, don't appear to understand the nature of a rivalry or what makes it live and breathe. Or maybe it seems like that to me because I grew up in Illinois where the dislike that Bears' fans have for Green Bay fans is real and vice versa. Think a Bears fan is gonna want the Packers to have any success? Not on your life. So if you're one of these kumbaya Jags fans who want to sit around the campfire and clap happily that the tacks are making a run, go ahead, just count me the hell out. I will always want them to lose every single game they ever play.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2020, 04:02 PM by JagsorDie.)

(01-12-2020, 03:46 PM)hb1148 Wrote: Some people here, possibly younger fans, don't appear to understand the nature of a rivalry or what makes it live and breathe. Or maybe it seems like that to me because I grew up in Illinois where the dislike that Bears' fans have for Green Bay fans is real and vice versa. Think a Bears fan is gonna want the Packers to have any success? Not on your life. So if you're one of these kumbaya Jags fans who want to sit around the campfire and clap happily that the tacks are making a run, go ahead, just count me the hell out. I will always want them to lose every single game they ever play.
^^^^ this times a million. I’m not going to put in writing some of things that I say about tacks fans and their families but I would expect the same in return.

[BLEEP] all of them.

Like real piss on their grave with a smile on your face type stuff.

(01-12-2020, 03:46 PM)hb1148 Wrote: Some people here, possibly younger fans, don't appear to understand the nature of a rivalry or what makes it live and breathe. Or maybe it seems like that to me because I grew up in Illinois where the dislike that Bears' fans have for Green Bay fans is real and vice versa. Think a Bears fan is gonna want the Packers to have any success? Not on your life. So if you're one of these kumbaya Jags fans who want to sit around the campfire and clap happily that the tacks are making a run, go ahead, just count me the hell out. I will always want them to lose every single game they ever play.

Haha.
 Well said. 

Seriously, I'm happy for the few tack fans I know and/or respect but I wanted that team to lose ugly yesterday and I want the same for them next week even more.

This isn't the SEC where we try to take some glory from our rival's success.

[BLEEP] the tittians.

[BLEEP] the tinhorns.

[BLEEP] the clots.

And [BLEEP] anybody who doesnt root against them every play of the season.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2020, 07:22 PM by JagsorDie.)

(01-12-2020, 06:44 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: This isn't the SEC where we try to take some glory from our rival's success.

[BLEEP] the tittians.

[BLEEP] the tinhorns.

[BLEEP] the clots.

Absolutely. Most importantly [BLEEP] their fans.

People should look at hooligans for European football clubs. Some may look at it as extreme, [BLEEP] that, if you love a sports team and have invested time and money into supporting that team, it’s not that shocking and in fact completely understandable. I along with plenty of people I know would be there in a second if titans fans showed up ready to bump like in green street hooligans. Not saying it to sound hard or anything, I’m not gonna try and act like some bad [BLEEP]. But The hatred is real. [BLEEP] them.

(01-12-2020, 07:04 PM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(01-12-2020, 06:44 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: This isn't the SEC where we try to take some glory from our rival's success.

[BLEEP] the tittians.

[BLEEP] the tinhorns.

[BLEEP] the clots.

Absolutely. Most importantly [BLEEP] their fans.

People should look at hooligans for European football clubs. Some may look at it as extreme, [BLEEP] that, if you love a sports team and have invested time and money into supporting that team, it’s not that shocking and in fact completely understandable. I along with plenty of people I know would be there in a second if titans fans showed up ready to bump like in green street hooligans. Not saying it to sound hard or anything, I’m not gonna try and act like some bad [BLEEP]. But The hatred is real. [BLEEP] them.

It seems so juvenile that this board doesn’t allow cussing. I can see bleeping something hateful but cmon.

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2020, 07:52 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Quite honestly, I really don't care enough anymore to despise the Titans.   We're like Rutgers --- we're doomed to lose and really don't have any rivals.

(01-12-2020, 08:10 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/NFL_Memes/status/121...41280?s=20

That’s kind of funny right there.  Man, what a crazy game.
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

You’ve gotta admit, watching Henry do to other teams what he did to us is pretty amusing. The man is simply a wrecking ball that’s fun to watch. Of course having Lewan and Conklin up front to clear a path is a great benefit, but Henry clears his own quite frequently. It’ll be interesting to see how KC game plans for him.

The tacks won't survive KC next week.
horns thought they had it in the bag and then KC decided to show them
what the #1 offense can do.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(01-12-2020, 08:10 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/NFL_Memes/status/121...41280?s=20

Almost as bad as the Falcons/patriots Suoer Bowl.

(01-12-2020, 07:51 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Quite honestly, I really don't care enough anymore to despise the Titans.   We're like Rutgers --- we're doomed to lose and really don't have any rivals.

This times a million lol.   We have to actually have some wins against our opponents to even attempt to start a rivalry.  Losing to almost every team in the league on a regular basis is not what makes a rivalry.  Hell we might as well beef with the entire league since they've mostly beaten up on us throughout our history.  Maybeeeeeeeeeee the steelers since we use to be in their division.  The tacks just beat on us till we got upset and made them rivals smh.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

(01-13-2020, 10:32 AM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote:
(01-12-2020, 07:51 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Quite honestly, I really don't care enough anymore to despise the Titans.   We're like Rutgers --- we're doomed to lose and really don't have any rivals.

This times a million lol.   We have to actually have some wins against our opponents to even attempt to start a rivalry. 

We just beat them on nat'l TV less than five months ago.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/game?gameId=401127859

It's a rivalry.

(01-13-2020, 10:32 AM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote:

This times a million lol.   We have to actually have some wins against our opponents to even attempt to start a rivalry.  Losing to almost every team in the league on a regular basis is not what makes a rivalry.  Hell we might as well beef with the entire league since they've mostly beaten up on us throughout our history.  Maybeeeeeeeeeee the steelers since we use to be in their division.  The tacks just beat on us till we got upset and made them rivals smh.

Some fan. The reality is that the tacks lead the series 30-21 and 3-7 since 2015. The tacks are in our division and were with us in the AFC Central. If anything that should make it more of a rivalry, not less. Go watch soccer or something.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

my friend was right about it being fixed,he just had the wrong team. its 100% fixed for tittians to win it all this year. postivvlty fixed no doubt about it. Chiefs have no chance at all. when nfl fixes it for you no team will beat you.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(01-13-2020, 11:27 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: my friend was right about it being fixed,he just had the wrong team. its 100% fixed for tittians to win it all this year. postivvlty fixed no doubt about it. Chiefs have no chance at all. when nfl fixes it for you no team will beat you.

Why on earth would they fix it for the tacks. I can generally follow you on your points but this One doesn’t make any sense at all.

(01-13-2020, 10:54 AM)hb1148 Wrote:
(01-13-2020, 10:32 AM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: This times a million lol.   We have to actually have some wins against our opponents to even attempt to start a rivalry.  Losing to almost every team in the league on a regular basis is not what makes a rivalry.  Hell we might as well beef with the entire league since they've mostly beaten up on us throughout our history.  Maybeeeeeeeeeee the steelers since we use to be in their division.  The tacks just beat on us till we got upset and made them rivals smh.

Some fan. The reality is that the tacks lead the series 30-21 and 3-7 since 2015. The tacks are in our division and were with us in the AFC Central. If anything that should make it more of a rivalry, not less. Go watch soccer or something.
I watch a good number of different sports since i played alot of different ones in my younger years.  If it makes you feel better that we have a rivalry with Ten. then so be it.  I figured fans were more upset that JF said jax was his 2nd home moreso than it being a high intensity or high profile type of game.  To each their own for whatever it does for you.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2020, 11:42 AM by snowwolf776.)

(01-13-2020, 11:33 AM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(01-13-2020, 11:27 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: my friend was right about it being fixed,he just had the wrong team. its 100% fixed for tittians to win it all this year. postivvlty fixed no doubt about it. Chiefs have no chance at all. when nfl fixes it for you no team will beat you.

Why on earth would they fix it for the tacks. I can generally follow you on your points but this One doesn’t make any sense at all.

theres no way tittians are good enough to beat the pats,ravans.and chiefs.  the nfl hates city of Jacksonville so much they would fix it for tittians to win it all cause they know it will make jags fans misbrle watchign thier rival win the Super Bowl.
its gonna be another sucky Super Bowl tittians vs 49ers,and nfl will make sure tittians win cause  its fixed for them.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

I’m predicting that Mahomes falls victim to the Madden curse and gets injured in the semi-final, leaving it all up to Chad Henne, AKA the best QB the Jags have ever had, to crush the flaming thumbtacks in a 2012 Justin Blackmon at the Texans-esque game.