Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags fan code

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2020, 11:45 AM by RicoTx.)

(01-13-2020, 11:27 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: my friend was right about it being fixed,he just had the wrong team. its 100% fixed for tittians to win it all this year. postivvlty fixed no doubt about it. Chiefs have no chance at all. when nfl fixes it for you no team will beat you.

So it was fixed but just for the wrong team.  Do you know how dumb that sounds?  Tell me exactly how the games are fixed.  I need some specifics so I know what to watch for next time.

(01-13-2020, 11:40 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(01-13-2020, 11:33 AM)JagsorDie Wrote: Why on earth would they fix it for the tacks. I can generally follow you on your points but this One doesn’t make any sense at all.

theres no way tittians are good enough to beat the pats,ravans.and chiefs.  the nfl hates city of Jacksonville so much they would fix it for tittians to win it all cause they know it will make jags fans misbrle watchign thier rival win the Super Bowl.
its gonna be another sucky Super Bowl tittians vs 49ers,and nfl will make sure tittians win cause  its fixed for them.

Wow, and I thought the first post about fixing was dumb.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-13-2020, 11:43 AM)Rico Wrote:
(01-13-2020, 11:27 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: my friend was right about it being fixed,he just had the wrong team. its 100% fixed for tittians to win it all this year. postivvlty fixed no doubt about it. Chiefs have no chance at all. when nfl fixes it for you no team will beat you.

So it was fixed but just for the wrong team.  Do you know how dumb that sounds?  Tell me exactly how the games are fixed.  I need some specifics so I know what to watch for next time.

(01-13-2020, 11:40 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: theres no way tittians are good enough to beat the pats,ravans.and chiefs.  the nfl hates city of Jacksonville so much they would fix it for tittians to win it all cause they know it will make jags fans misbrle watchign thier rival win the Super Bowl.
its gonna be another sucky Super Bowl tittians vs 49ers,and nfl will make sure tittians win cause  its fixed for them.

Wow, and I thought the first post about fixing was dumb.

Lmbo. I try and follow his logic(not always a easy road to go down) but yeah, this one is up there.

So the nfl hates the jags so much they are willing to take the biggest of the year just to put down this fan base that is one of the smallest in league.... did I get it right?? Haha

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2020, 12:00 PM by JagsFansince1995.)

(01-13-2020, 10:39 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(01-13-2020, 10:32 AM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: This times a million lol.   We have to actually have some wins against our opponents to even attempt to start a rivalry. 

We just beat them on nat'l TV less than five months ago.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/game?gameId=401127859

It's a rivalry.

Yea, i have season tickets so i know lol.  I'm a fan due to being a homegrown native of jax and the love of the sport.  Our personnel decisions and coaching have been subpar for over a decade and my fandom is still strong.   People saying rivalry apparently have not experienced a real rivalry and want to create one.  Like one poster said, Bears and Packers fans have a real hate for each other due to their history.  We've been a team for just over 20 years and want to act like we have built rivalries over this time with being a welcome mat for most of the NFL.  Enjoy as i said but i'll save my energy for a real rivalry like the steelers since they actually were a dominant team from our inceptions until very recently.  The tacks were almost as embarrassing as us for most years so i guess we can call it a rivalry of who sucks more.  The Panthers are more of a rivalry just due to being birthed into the league at the same time as us.

(01-13-2020, 11:42 AM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: I’m predicting that Mahomes falls victim to the Madden curse and gets injured in the semi-final, leaving it all up to Chad Henne, AKA the best QB the Jags have ever had, to crush the flaming thumbtacks in a 2012 Justin Blackmon at the Texans-esque game.

he was already hurt this year so he overcame the curse i think.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

(01-11-2020, 10:09 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I don't know if this is true or not,but i always thought it was againest the code for jags fans to root for the tittians?????  there are serveal jags fans here going for the tittians,im not im hopeing Ravans win.

also we really want to see Green Bay win the Super Bowl  for mechies lewis sake. He derserves a ring.

grew up in Cleveland, so the ideal outcome was a sinkhole swallowing the stadium.

Alas....

(01-13-2020, 11:56 AM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote:
(01-13-2020, 10:39 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: We just beat them on nat'l TV less than five months ago.

It's a rivalry.

Yea, i have season tickets so i know lol.  I'm a fan due to being a homegrown native of jax and the love of the sport.  Our personnel decisions and coaching have been subpar for over a decade and my fandom is still strong.   People saying rivalry apparently have not experienced a real rivalry and want to create one.  Like one poster said, Bears and Packers fans have a real hate for each other due to their history.  We've been a team for just over 20 years and want to act like we have built rivalries over this time with being a welcome mat for most of the NFL.  Enjoy as i said but i'll save my energy for a real rivalry like the steelers since they actually were a dominant team from our inceptions until very recently.  The tacks were almost as embarrassing as us for most years so i guess we can call it a rivalry of who sucks more.  The Panthers are more of a rivalry just due to being birthed into the league at the same time as us.

(01-13-2020, 11:42 AM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: I’m predicting that Mahomes falls victim to the Madden curse and gets injured in the semi-final, leaving it all up to Chad Henne, AKA the best QB the Jags have ever had, to crush the flaming thumbtacks in a 2012 Justin Blackmon at the Texans-esque game.

he was already hurt this year so he overcame the curse i think.
It’s less about the teams and more about the absolute trash that call them selves fans of that [BLEEP] inbred Sack of [BLEEP] franchise. [BLEEP] them, I wish nothing but pain on them and their families and will literally have no issue pissing on their headstones with a smile on my face if they are to do this world a favor and [BLEEP] die. So yeah I don’t like like em. [BLEEP] em.

(01-12-2020, 12:34 AM)Newton Wrote: It’s interesting to see them pulling off the kind of team we tried to build.

this is the most #becausejaguars thing.

makes me flippin' sick.

(01-13-2020, 11:56 AM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote:
(01-13-2020, 10:39 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: We just beat them on nat'l TV less than five months ago.

It's a rivalry.

Yea, i have season tickets so i know lol.  I'm a fan due to being a homegrown native of jax and the love of the sport.  Our personnel decisions and coaching have been subpar for over a decade and my fandom is still strong.   People saying rivalry apparently have not experienced a real rivalry and want to create one. 

Nah.

Your rivalry radar is off. 

There are degrees of rivalries and the Jags/tacks rivalry is real - even if it's not some historic clash. 
It's just in a bit of a momentary slump until the Jags right their ship again. Happens to all the great rivalries. 

The Jags haven't been around long enough to cultivate the deepest of rivalries (and they changed divisions) -  but this thing with the tacks is relevant despite you somehow missing it.

(01-13-2020, 12:18 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(01-13-2020, 11:56 AM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: Yea, i have season tickets so i know lol.  I'm a fan due to being a homegrown native of jax and the love of the sport.  Our personnel decisions and coaching have been subpar for over a decade and my fandom is still strong.   People saying rivalry apparently have not experienced a real rivalry and want to create one. 

Nah.

Your rivalry radar is off. 

There are degrees of rivalries and the Jags/tacks rivalry is real even if not some historic clash. 
It's just in a bit of a momentary slump until the Jags right their ship again. Happens to all the great rivalries. 

The Jags haven't been around long enough to cultivate the deepest of rivalries (and they changed divisions) -  but this thing with the tacks is relevant despite you somehow missing it.
Its building up to something i'll give you guys that.  I hated the Fisher comment but have not festered that hate like jagsordie.  His anger makes me laugh a little and i'll fight with him if they came to our house talking ****.  I guess i have to stop being friends with the reasonable fans of our division opponents.  I need to rewatch some of the games against the tacks and get a better understanding of our clashes.  i guess i was more upset we sucked year after year than the thought we lost to them.
Season Tix, Section 409

It's interesting to me how the Ravens/tittians rivalry burned really hot for about 6 seasons and now it wasn't even mentioned this weekend. Those clashes between Eddie George and Ray Lewis were really epic to watch, but not really a single mention of the history or any old game clips or anything at all.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-13-2020, 02:11 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: It's interesting to me how the Ravens/tittians rivalry burned really hot for about 6 seasons and now it wasn't even mentioned this weekend. Those clashes between Eddie George and Ray Lewis were really epic to watch, but not really a single mention of the history or any old game clips or anything at all.

This is sort of my point.  We've been embarrassed so bad that we make our matchups a rivalry because we finally want to prove we can win a fight or two.  I'll research it but i'm trying to see what matchups or big games we fought in outside of the 99 debacle.
Season Tix, Section 409

(01-13-2020, 02:14 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote:
(01-13-2020, 02:11 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: It's interesting to me how the Ravens/tittians rivalry burned really hot for about 6 seasons and now it wasn't even mentioned this weekend. Those clashes between Eddie George and Ray Lewis were really epic to watch, but not really a single mention of the history or any old game clips or anything at all.

This is sort of my point.  We've been embarrassed so bad that we make our matchups a rivalry because we finally want to prove we can win a fight or two.  I'll research it but i'm trying to see what matchups or big games we fought in outside of the 99 debacle.

I'm pretty sure that a Titans win or 2 was the reason we missed the playoffs in a few of the Garrard/Leftwich years.

I can't pretend to care, because I think we've put them out of the playoffs a couple times too.

[BLEEP] the Tacks!

There’s this chick I’m really into. But she’s a tack fan. And my brother dated her. But her mom is my aunt. Like... should I?

(01-13-2020, 07:55 PM)Jags Wrote: There’s this chick I’m really into.  But she’s a tack fan.  And my brother dated her.  But her mom is my aunt.  Like... should I?

I'd hit it

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2020, 08:04 PM by Jags.)

(01-13-2020, 08:00 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(01-13-2020, 07:55 PM)Jags Wrote: There’s this chick I’m really into.  But she’s a tack fan.  And my brother dated her.  But her mom is my aunt.  Like... should I?

I'd hit it

Just kidding... I did! Go Titans

One of my fondest memories in the Stadium was the day we were mopping the floor with the [BLEEP] and the whole stadium erupted in "fisher SUCKS!" chant! Had to tell my then toddler they were saying "fisher subs!" lol
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(01-13-2020, 11:09 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: One of my fondest memories in the Stadium was the day we were mopping the floor with the [BLEEP] and the whole stadium erupted in "fisher SUCKS!" chant! Had to tell my then toddler they were saying "fisher subs!" lol

Noting to do with football...but this reminds me of when my five-year-old daughter told my seven-year-old daughter that she was a 'bench'.

I nearly busted up laughing, but I had to punish her because I knew what she meant...even if she didn't.

One can dislike them but also acknowledge their wins the past two weeks; mutually exclusive phenomena. #Sportsmanship

The poster calling a developmentally challenged individual dumb exhibited smartness indeed. Jacksonville smart.
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2020, 08:39 AM by RicoTx.)

(01-14-2020, 08:28 AM)BritJag Wrote: One can dislike them but also acknowledge their wins the past two weeks; mutually exclusive phenomena. #Sportsmanship

The poster calling a developmentally challenged individual dumb exhibited smartness indeed. Jacksonville smart.

I called his idea dumb.  And it was.  Sorry that you can't differentiate.  This idea that there is some kind of fix in is ridiculous.  Sorry to offend your delicate psyche.

I'm not offendded at all. its a shame no one here still can't see the truth. the #1 reason nfl fixed it for tittians is the nfl hates the city of Jacksonville so much they know tittians winningi t all would make jags fans very disappointed,and sad. The NFL has always hated the city of Jacksonville. Wayne weavers riches is only reason there is a team in jacksonville. I'm ready to start watching the XFL it won't be fixed like the Nationtial Fixed League is.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them.