Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags fan code

(01-15-2020, 11:19 AM)unf_nashvillian Wrote:
(01-14-2020, 07:56 PM)Jags Wrote: To be fair, it’s not like we have a [BLEEP] ton of them here.  Most divisional rival fans we have here are pretty cool.  Sure, exceptions to every rule.  Plus, like it or not, we’ve got a pretty damn good forum for discussing it.  Others, not so lucky.

Yeah you guys definitely have a decent forum, and I enjoy discussing football.  To the other posters who don't like opposing fans on the forum, I guess the mods could ban all of us...
Most of us are fairly respectful and keep the banter somewhat friendly.  I don't mind opposing fans on the Titans board...keeps it interesting.
Unfortunately not true. 
In my experience here - titans fans that have come here through the years have had the highest percentage of bad behavior on this message board over any other fanbase that comes around. 
I've definitely issued more warnings for direct and repeated violations of the CoC to them than any other group. 
We've had a handful of you guys around that don't come here simply to press buttons and troll - and that's great. I wish there were more like that. But there have been scores that were not.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-16-2020, 11:52 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(01-15-2020, 11:19 AM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: Yeah you guys definitely have a decent forum, and I enjoy discussing football.  To the other posters who don't like opposing fans on the forum, I guess the mods could ban all of us...
Most of us are fairly respectful and keep the banter somewhat friendly.  I don't mind opposing fans on the Titans board...keeps it interesting.
Unfortunately not true. 
In my experience here - titans fans that have come here through the years have had the highest percentage of bad behavior on this message board over any other fanbase that comes around. 
I've definitely issued more warnings for direct and repeated violations of the CoC to them than any other group. 
We've had a handful of you guys around that don't come here simply to press buttons and troll - and that's great. I wish there were more like that. But there have been scores that were not.

How many warnings and bans did you guys do in ‘17 when the patriot and bills fans swarmed the board.  Some reason, I don’t remember Steelers fans.  That was an interesting time on the board.

I keep it simple.

I don't like anybody.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(01-16-2020, 12:04 PM)Jags Wrote:
(01-16-2020, 11:52 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Unfortunately not true. 

How many warnings and bans did you guys do in ‘17 when the patriot and bills fans swarmed the board.  Some reason, I don’t remember Steelers fans.  That was an interesting time on the board.

I wasn't around the board when we were actually rivals with the steelers.  I don't remember a ton of traffic from them here in 2017.  A few came around to congratulate us after the win in Pittsburgh. They seemed preoccupied with being unhappy with their own coaches' and players' bad decisions. 

Pats fans are mostly docile and numb from all the winning.
 Bills fans came with a small wave of trolls/instigators but nothing like their infamous tailgaters lighting tables on fire. Just general trash talk as I recall. (And that one dude who constantly wrote seven paragraph dissertations defending poorly formed opinions.)

(01-16-2020, 12:14 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(01-16-2020, 12:04 PM)Jags Wrote: How many warnings and bans did you guys do in ‘17 when the patriot and bills fans swarmed the board.  Some reason, I don’t remember Steelers fans.  That was an interesting time on the board.

I wasn't around the board when we were actually rivals with the steelers.  I don't remember a ton of traffic from them here in 2017.  A few came around to congratulate us after the win in Pittsburgh. They seemed preoccupied with being unhappy with their own coaches' and players' bad decisions. 

Pats fans are mostly docile and numb from all the winning.
 Bills fans came with a small wave of trolls/instigators but nothing like their infamous tailgaters lighting tables on fire. Just general trash talk as I recall. (And that one dude who constantly wrote seven paragraph dissertations defending poorly formed opinions.)

The trash talk was fun.  For some reason it seemed like a couple posters started and disappeared and the. A couple more popped up.  I Thought that they may have been banned then tried to register again.  

Damn, this team needs to win again.  All the other fans coming in here talking trash while discussing Jaguars football in January made the playoffs even more exciting.

Frank Wychek is still open in the back of the endzone......

(01-16-2020, 12:11 PM)Rico Wrote: I keep it simple.

I don't like anybody.

I'd offer a hi-five in solidarity, but I learned my lesson the last time.

(thanks for the scar) Big Grin

I don't know why,but to me it seems like the jags-steelers rivaly has always been a respect for each other rivaly.  tittians -jags rivaly is complete dislike for each other. tittians,and jags haven't really ever liked each other.

Steelers-jags rivaly has always been a rivaly of respect from what i have seen.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Jags fan code: be mean to every other fan of every other team at all times. I got it down.

(02-02-2020, 06:56 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Jags fan code: be mean to every other fan of every other team at all times. I got it down.

Nope, you're still missing it.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(01-11-2020, 12:17 PM)PF* Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 11:56 AM)jagman Wrote: I'm a Packer's stock holder and I can't stand QB AR.

IMO, those awful State Farm commercials have 3 of the most unlikable men on TV- AR, the doofus guy and the other one. 

Second, of all the mostly dumb alternative nicknames I've ever heard (Viqueens, Seachickens, et al), only one works perfectly- tittians.

Let's see...on topic which was what, oh- fan code- I see a lot of hate comments so I can say I hate the Broncos and the Raiders and of coure, the tittians.

What? why do people hate Aaron Rodgers?

I hated the Titans when they had McNair, Eddie George etc. Now? not so much, I don't care but sure as hell I wanted them to beat the Patriots. I wanted the Raven to win though and then the Chiefs.

(02-02-2020, 06:01 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I don't know why,but to me it seems like the jags-steelers rivaly has always been a respect for each other rivaly.  tittians -jags rivaly is complete dislike for each other. tittians,and jags haven't really ever liked each other.

I see you have never met a Stiller fan.

(02-03-2020, 12:04 PM)Mikey Wrote:
(02-02-2020, 06:01 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I don't know why,but to me it seems like the jags-steelers rivaly has always been a respect for each other rivaly.  tittians -jags rivaly is complete dislike for each other. tittians,and jags haven't really ever liked each other.

I see you have never met a Stiller fan.

wrong we had a neighboor who was a steellers fan,he moved away due to better job offer in different area. he was very respect to me about  me being a jags fan. in fact to this day he still plays in one of my fansty football league.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

I'm so late to this but here's my take. I cringe at the thought of the Titans getting a Lombardi before us. Having lived in Nashville I have several friends that are Titans fans and I just couldn't bear it. That by the way was there biggest worry in 17. Some rooted for us to beat the Pat's but still didn't want to see us win the big one before them.