Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFC Divisional Round Games-2020

I didn't think the tack decense could contain them like this. If it's close in the late 2md half, could get interesting.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2020, 09:51 PM by Caldrac.)

(01-11-2020, 09:47 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I didn't think the tack decense could contain them like this. If it's close in the late 2md half, could get interesting.
I think it'll come down to Tannehill for the tacks.

If they go up 14 to 0 here soon it's going to get interesting for sure. Because now you cant run as much.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

(01-11-2020, 09:43 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 09:37 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Dude we've gotta get a TE with hands and speed in this offense this season.

Killing us not having one. Damn near every play off team this year has one.

https://youtu.be/G5sw0V4b708

Need to land this kid in the draft.

I totally agree with this one

Ravens need to look at this as an everyday game and just do their job...

Is it too early to be going for it 4th and 1... I don't know?? they pretty much get it every time though...
Way too early. Harbaugh is not thinking right. You punt there. Pin it deep and let your defense handle it.

If I am Vrabel I hit them with a screen here. . .

Or take a shot. Damn. Vrabel ain't playing around.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Game over

(01-11-2020, 09:54 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Game over
Still a lot of football left. All it takes is one little flicker of light. A spark.

Jackson has to start using his arm more. You don't set a single season passing TD franchise record on accident.

Needs to settle down. Harbaugh has to own that decision to go for it on 4th though. Too early there.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

He's worried! You cut him! You hurt him! You see? You see? He's not a machine, he's a man!

(01-11-2020, 09:56 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: He's worried! You cut him! You hurt him! You see? You see? He's not a machine, he's a man!
Pretty much. Vrabel has it figured out so far. Now if they score here again I would be concerned in Baltimore.

(01-11-2020, 09:58 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 09:56 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: He's worried! You cut him! You hurt him! You see? You see? He's not a machine, he's a man!
Pretty much. Vrabel has it figured out so far. Now if they score here again I would be concerned in Baltimore.

Big dose of Henry here leading to any points spells trouble...

Playoff Lamar Jackson is nowhere near as good as regular season Lamar Jackson. 

I hate these T*tans so damn much.

Its early. Baltimore showed up on defense there. Crowd will get back into it.

Tannenhill gonna tannenhill. 14-7 upcoming

You guys do know that you're commenting on an AFC game in a NFC thread don't you?  Not that it really matters, but there is a game thread in the AFC South sub-forum.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(01-11-2020, 10:02 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Playoff Lamar Jackson is nowhere near as good as regular season Lamar Jackson. 

I do think he is antsy and is feeling the pressure of being an MVP candidate (and likely winner). And also pressure from all of the expectations that are on the Ravens due them being a Super Bowl favorite and needing to capitalize on this great season they've had so far. Maybe he will settle down.

Also, I thought that was a good and much needed stop by the Ravens defense. Now the offense needs to score on this drive and gets themselves into the game. They do seem like they are in a bit of a funk right now. Now is the time to get a TD and cut down on the Titans lead.

(01-11-2020, 10:07 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: You guys do know that you're commenting on an AFC game in a NFC thread don't you?  Not that it really matters, but there is a game thread in the AFC South sub-forum.
Hehe. I am fixing to jump over there to bless it with my presence.

Lamar throwing some Bortles wobbly ducks

(01-11-2020, 10:08 PM)mal234 Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 10:02 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Playoff Lamar Jackson is nowhere near as good as regular season Lamar Jackson. 

I do think he is antsy and is feeling the pressure of being an MVP candidate (and likely winner). And also pressure from all of the expectations that are on the Ravens due them being a Super Bowl favorite and needing to capitalize on this great season they've had so far. Maybe he will settle down.

Also, I thought that was a good and much needed stop by the Ravens defense. Now the offense needs to score on this drive and gets themselves into the game. They do seem like they are in a bit of a funk right now. Now is the time to get a TD and cut down on the Titans lead.

He had a really bad game last season in the playoffs, like you say, they have huge expectations this season and it looks like its showing tonight. Plan A isn't working at the moment. Can they get it going? Can plan b work?

I find the bye week for top seeds interesting. On one hand it's a huge advantage to have a rest at this stage, you can prepare an extra week, home field but you see these teams that seem to get thrown of with the bye. They come out sluggish and if your facing someone who has had a good win Wildcard weekend, they have momentum, it can get interesting. That's kind of what we are seeing tonight and its what we did to the Steelers in 2017.

Lamar is a one season hit wonder

The home teams win today