Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Who wins?
LSU
Clemson
I don't care
[Show Results]

*** Official CFP National Championship Thread ***

It's early. Let's see what Burrow does now that his next possession won't be inside his own 5. Wouldn't be surprised if he hits Jefferson or Moss here deep for a quick strike.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Clemson is scheming very well defensively early. Like what I see so far.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Yo they are not throwing pi calls at all. Damn near every play has been the cb getting there early

Fulton is getting TORCHED every play.

Delpit with the near INT but a flag on the play.

Flat out [BLEEP]

(01-13-2020, 09:55 PM)enigma Wrote: Fulton is getting TORCHED every play.

The most overrated player in this draft

Higgins is giving Fulton a tough match up.

(01-13-2020, 08:39 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Hmmm...

[Image: DwWwKcrWwAAVgKm.jpg]
[Image: DwWwKcoX4AAQdxN.jpg]

See what I mean???
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(01-13-2020, 09:55 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

The most overrated player in this draft

I mean he has his hands full with Higgins lined up on him but I do agree, he is overrated.

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2020, 10:01 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Terrell> Fulton

Terrell shaken up by the RB

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2020, 10:02 PM by enigma.)

The receivers in this game on both teams are absolutely amazing...

Can't wait to see them all play on Sundays.

Gonna watch this game on the big screen so I'm checking out of the forums for a bit.

You guys and gals behave. Lol.

Fulton still getting picked on

Fulton gets burned one play, ran over the next.

Not a good day for him.

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2020, 10:25 PM by Caldrac.)

Fulton is getting singled out tonight. Bad. His stock is slipping.

And. Been high on Higgins. Was hoping he would slip to us on day two. But you might not get him if you wait.

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2020, 10:26 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Fulton now getting ran over lol

(01-13-2020, 10:24 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Fulton is getting singled out tonight. Bad. His stock is slipping.

And. Been high on Higgins. Was hoping he would slip to us on day two. But you might not get him if you wait.

I like Higgins because of the size

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2020, 10:29 PM by The_Franchise_QB.)

This Fulton guy needs to just fake an injury and get out this game... by the time its over he wont even be drafted.

BURROW with the response... what a throw.

Ok I'm back boys.

Been a GREAT game so far.

That juke by Jefferson was nasty!

Muse caught wind and kept stumbling lol.

Dude.... his ankle has to be broke after that lol! MY GAWD what a juke! He still stumblin and bumblin.

Basically 90% of the receivers being fielded by both teams are 1st round talents.