Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 NFL Free Agents

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2020, 10:13 PM by spmakros.)

Some good names out there. Littleton from the rams would be a huge pick up at LB, then hooper or Henry at Te. Then try to persuade Byron jones or go for a cheaper option. I don’t hate the idea with Herndon starting another year. Pick up the OG from the patriots. As he was an all pro selection this year with no injury issues unlike Scherff.

If that means trading Foles and a 3rd to a desperate team then do it. RESIGN YANNICK! We would make the playoffs with these holes filled.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I would take Jimmy Ward as priority 1. We’ve gotta get better on the back end.

Then I would take Sherrf at OG. If I could get Hooper on the cheap then I would go for it.

(01-15-2020, 11:00 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Call me crazy, but after seeing four tight ends lost to injury in one season, I'm not rushing out to sign one who hasn't shown durability.

I'll drink to that.  Heck, I'd drink to just about anything you'd say, though, after the season we just had!

(01-16-2020, 12:02 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I would take Jimmy Ward as priority 1. We’ve gotta get better on the back end.

Then I would take Sherrf at OG. If I could get Hooper on the cheap then I would go for it.

You make you think you could get Hooper for cheap?  Lol.
He will probably be one of the highest paid TEs in the league

Anthony Harris would be a good get but he will probably get a big contract

TE is the only position I could see them addressing in Free Agency. Get ready for a long season
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Michael Pierce would be affordable and meet a big need as a run stopping defensive tackle. I'd then hope Kinlaw is available with pick number 20. Those two would make a good tandem.If either Schobert or Martinez are priced reasonably, I'd also consider them to further improve the run defense.

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2020, 08:50 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Danny Shelton would be one of my top targets in FA if Dareus doesn't get restructure. Would be a good starting NT for us at a decent price. Would definitely improve our run D over Abry Jones there

Karl Joseph is another guy that wouldn't demand a huge contract that would be nice to get that has been underutilized in LA and had some injuries. A fresh start would be big for him imo

(01-21-2020, 08:46 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Danny Shelton would be one of my top targets in FA if Dareus doesn't get restructure.  Would be a good starting NT for us at a decent price.  Would definitely improve our run D over Abry Jones there

Karl Joseph is another guy that wouldn't demand a huge contract that would be nice to get that has been underutilized in LA and had some injuries. A fresh start would be big for him imo

Shelton's a very good shout

(01-22-2020, 03:56 PM)Upper Wrote: https://twitter.com/PFF_Jaguars/status/1...5878750208
I see Yan going to the Bills here..... Don't like.

Look at all of the interior run stoppers at the bottom of that top 100. And that's not counting guys like Reader, Phillips, or Pierce. If we want to fix the rush defense we will, easily. And we don't have to spend very much if we're ok with it just being a 2 down run stopper.

Would also like to take a stab at Kwiatkoski that he has at 93 for MLB.

https://establishtherun.com/evan-silvas-...ee-agents/

(01-24-2020, 06:15 PM)Upper Wrote: Look at all of the interior run stoppers at the bottom of that top 100. And that's not counting guys like Reader, Phillips, or Pierce. If we want to fix the rush defense we will, easily. And we don't have to spend very much if we're ok with it just being a 2 down run stopper.

Would also like to take a stab at Kwiatkoski that he has at 93 for MLB.

https://establishtherun.com/evan-silvas-...ee-agents/
Derrick Brown is still my top guy.

I'm not down with Brown. He's a big fatty that doesn't seem to transcend the position to me. We don't need to spend a top 10 draft pick to get a big fatty or two.

Two guys far down that top FA list, but would bring value to stop the run, are Michael Brockers and Andrew Billings.

(01-29-2020, 10:23 AM)ATLjag Wrote: Two guys far down that top FA list, but would bring value to stop the run, are Michael Brockers and Andrew Billings.

Where would you play Brockers?

(01-29-2020, 07:08 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-29-2020, 10:23 AM)ATLjag Wrote: Two guys far down that top FA list, but would bring value to stop the run, are Michael Brockers and Andrew Billings.

Where would you play Brockers?
Corner.

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2020, 09:11 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(01-29-2020, 09:04 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-29-2020, 07:08 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Where would you play Brockers?
Corner.

Doesn't surprise me you dont know who he is

Brockers is good against the run but we need a true NT and Brockers isnt that and he wont be that cheap.  A Billings addition  would be decent.

(01-14-2020, 03:34 PM)Rico Wrote: Don't want Ebron.  He's had a couple of nice years but the guy has always had a tendency to make tough catches a drop gimmees.  I even remember the broadcasters talking about this one one of the games this year.

In addition, Eric Ebron is a below average run blocker at or near the line of scrimmage.