Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Najee Harris to stay in school

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2020, 08:12 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

This is a bit of a shocker.  Hiesman candidate for next year

https://www.cbssports.com/college-footba...nfl-draft/

Ok, just read the whole thing. It says not.official but he is staying

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Makes sense to stay , he wouldn't crack the top 5 rbs this year

(01-15-2020, 09:30 PM)JackCity Wrote: Makes sense to stay , he wouldn't crack the top 5 rbs this year
Harris would of been one of the best backs in this class.  There isn't 5 backs in this class I would take over Harris.  Harris is a beast.  I just think hes staying because Leatherwood, Smith, and Mosses are all staying and he wants another championship.

(01-15-2020, 09:46 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-15-2020, 09:30 PM)JackCity Wrote: Makes sense to stay , he wouldn't crack the top 5 rbs this year
Harris would of been one of the best backs in this class.  There isn't 5 backs in this class I would take over Harris.  Harris is a beast.  I just think hes staying because Leatherwood, Smith, and Mosses are all staying and he wants another championship.
Ehhhh

Swift
Taylor
Etienne
Dobbins
Hubbard
Moss
Clyde Edwards-Helaire

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2020, 10:35 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

(01-16-2020, 09:50 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-15-2020, 09:46 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Harris would of been one of the best backs in this class.  There isn't 5 backs in this class I would take over Harris.  Harris is a beast.  I just think hes staying because Leatherwood, Smith, and Mosses are all staying and he wants another championship.
Ehhhh

Swift
Taylor
Etienne
Dobbins
Hubbard
Moss
Clyde Edwards-Helaire
You would take all them over Harris?  Of course you would say that being what JackCity said.

The only ones for sure I would take over Harris are Dobbins, Taylor, and Etienne.  Swift is good but I dont think hes as good as Chubb or Michel.  Crazy to have all those listed and not even mention Akers.  One could easily put Cam Akers in that top 5 as well and I'm a Gator fan.  The things he did with one of the worst olines in college.  Akers and Harris are 2 of the best backs in college and gonna be great pros

I would have had Harris in my top 5 for this class I think. He's exceptionally well built for the modern NFL. Give me him over Taylor all day at the next level.

(01-16-2020, 10:41 AM)Upper Wrote: I would have had Harris in my top 5 for this class I think. He's exceptionally well built for the modern NFL. Give me him over Taylor all day at the next level.

Harris would be a beast in any area imo  Its ones that hasnt watched many Alabama games.  I hate Alabama but Harris is a grown [BLEEP] man.

I'd put Najee in my top 5.
Taylor
Dobbins
Etienne
Harris
Swift

In no particular order. But honestly... this draft is so deep with RBs I think value will be had in the mid rounds. And if Najee was graded as a 2nd or 3rd rounder, maybe he thinks getting a natty and being a Heisman candidate next year will propel him into being a first round RB.

Me? I don't want to draft a RB in the first round ever again. Hell.... even Saquan Barkley hasn't helped his team that much. Fournette didn't put us over the top. And as great as CMC is... the Panthers aren't being carried by the play of a running back.

I really hope Akers falls to the mid rounds if we decide to draft a RB there

If Etienne is there in the 2nd, I am running to the podium.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]