Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
AFC and NFC Championship games

Well, it’s now apparent that John Lynch is 1000x better GM than John Elway. If Manning never goes to Denver Elway would be fired by now. Lynch looks to have built a fairly young team that’s gonna be competing for their division for years to come.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-19-2020, 08:59 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-19-2020, 08:58 PM)mal234 Wrote: Rough game for the Packers. Things have already gotten away from them in this first half. I had hoped this game would be more competitive and it even though there is still a half left it looks like SF is going to Super Bowl.
Don’t worry. Chiefs 49ers should be a great SB. So many great matchups on that game.

Titans GB was worst case scenario but we got best case so let’s go!

I thought that the Packers were largely disappointing in tonight NFC Championship, but I am looking forward to the Chiefs/49ers Super Bowl. I think it's going to be a good one. I would be content with either team winning, though I would like to see Andy finally win a Super Bowl.

(01-19-2020, 10:48 PM)mal234 Wrote:
(01-19-2020, 08:59 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Don’t worry. Chiefs 49ers should be a great SB. So many great matchups on that game.

Titans GB was worst case scenario but we got best case so let’s go!

I thought that the Packers were largely disappointing in tonight NFC Championship, but I am looking forward to the Chiefs/49ers Super Bowl. I think it's going to be a good one. I would be content with either team winning, though I would like to see Andy finally win a Super Bowl.

The 49ers have won enough, the Chiefs would be preferable. That being said if I were setting odds I'd probably have the 49ers favored.

Man, if Bosa gets a ring in his rookie season what a year.

2 snoozer games.

(01-19-2020, 11:03 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: 2 snoozer games.

I found the Chiefs game was quite enjoyable.  Big Grin

San Fran dominates Green Bay and only throws 8 passes the entire game.

You just can’t bottle Kansas offense up for a full game. I don’t see the 49ers keeping up with their offense either so it’s Kansas game to loose.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(01-19-2020, 10:46 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: Well, it’s now apparent that John Lynch is 1000x better GM than John Elway. If Manning never goes to Denver Elway would be fired by now. Lynch looks to have built a fairly young team that’s gonna be competing for their division for years to come.

That Niners defense is pretty awesome.  It's going to be tough for anyone to stop them.
[Image: giphy.gif]

(01-19-2020, 10:46 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: Well, it’s now apparent that John Lynch is 1000x better GM than John Elway. If Manning never goes to Denver Elway would be fired by now. Lynch looks to have built a fairly young team that’s gonna be competing for their division for years to come.

That Niners defense is pretty awesome.  It's going to be tough for anyone to stop them.
[Image: giphy.gif]

(01-20-2020, 07:02 AM)EricC85 Wrote: You just can’t bottle Kansas offense up for a full game. I don’t see the 49ers keeping up with their offense either so it’s Kansas game to loose.

You can when your defensive line is beast mode, but is it Mahomes turn to take control of the NFL and be that consistent playoff team. Like a Brady or Manning. 49ers D reminds me of the Bucs D when they won.

I just think KC is going to be too much in the end. I think the 49ers D will give them some problems but in the end, KC to me is just going to be too much on O. Too many things to deal with. If you run zone KC will quick strike you, if you run man you have to choose who to help on (Kelce or Hill), which gives Watkins the 1 v 1. I certainly think the 49ers D will give them some things to have to figure out before getting things going though. But I've also said that eventually Jimmy G is going to have to win more big games.

Really!!?? Maybe the Packers game was

(01-19-2020, 11:05 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:

I found the Chiefs game was quite enjoyable.  Big Grin

Indeed.

(01-20-2020, 09:38 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote:
(01-20-2020, 07:02 AM)EricC85 Wrote: You just can’t bottle Kansas offense up for a full game. I don’t see the 49ers keeping up with their offense either so it’s Kansas game to loose.

You can when your defensive line is beast mode, but is it Mahomes turn to take control of the NFL and be that consistent playoff team. Like a Brady or Manning. 49ers D reminds me of the Bucs D when they won.
I’m sure Andy Reid will dial up screens and quick hitters. Not to mention use Kelce in space to open up passing lanes.

Packers were the worst 13-3 team of all time. Literally. They had the lowest point differential of any 13-3 team in history at +68.