Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
AFC and NFC Championship games

There's the fat lady, she just got up, sing girl.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-19-2020, 07:10 PM by HandsomeRob86.)

The only issue is the titans might not extend him now.

I hope andy wins, the guy gets so much slack, but he has been a good coach for forever.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(01-19-2020, 07:09 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: The only issue is the titans might not extend him now.

Do they really have any choice but to take him into next season? Maybe franchise tag, but they're probably not going to be in position to draft a guy, and Mariota is garbage and not under contract next season, either.

They're going to pretty much have to bring Tannehill back, only question is do they pay him a big contract, or do they try to franchise him and maybe have him hold out into the season?

And Mahomes breaks the curse. KC have finally done it. 

I'm all in on the Packers this year. Should be a great SB.

(This post was last modified: 01-19-2020, 07:19 PM by snowwolf776.)

thank you me,and chiefs.      heres why i said me,this year in fansty football if i picked tittians to win,and belieaved they would they lost,everytime i picked them to lose,and believed they would they won.  

in the playoffs i picked pats tittians won,i picked ravans tittians won again. well  i really belieaved they were gonna win this week so i picked tittians,and they lost. 

your welcome jags fans.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(01-19-2020, 07:00 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(01-19-2020, 06:57 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: How do they call a penalty from a previous play? Seems pretty rigged lol. NFL definitely doesn’t want the TACKS in SB.

All penalties are called for the previous play, are you okay?

Nah dude it was from the play before the previous play when they called the 12 men on the field. Never seen that before.

(01-19-2020, 07:13 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: And Mahomes breaks the curse. KC have finally done it. 

Packers have been super lucky this year. We will see how they handle SF. I think the pack isn't going to the bowl. They just aren't a good enough team overall. But the NFC was full of paper tigers. Even SF hasn't been impressive versus winning teams.

If Reid can't win this year, I don't know how his chances get better later.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Good job by Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs for making it to the Super Bowl. I'm happy for Andy Reid. I like him and would like to see him win a Super Bowl.

(01-19-2020, 07:16 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote:
(01-19-2020, 07:00 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: All penalties are called for the previous play, are you okay?

Nah dude it was from the play before the previous play when they called the 12 men on the field. Never seen that before.

No it was the previous play, they just stopped for a long time before calling it.

What a near disaster season. We almost had the AFC Championship in Houston with the titans. It doesn't get worst than that. We need a good draft.

(01-19-2020, 07:17 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote:
(01-19-2020, 07:16 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Nah dude it was from the play before the previous play when they called the 12 men on the field. Never seen that before.

No it was the previous play, they just stopped for a long time before calling it.
Was it? Alright my B.

(01-19-2020, 07:13 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: And Mahomes breaks the curse. KC have finally done it. 

Packers have been super lucky this year. We will see how they handle SF. I think the pack isn't going to the bowl. They just aren't a good enough team overall. But the NFC was full of paper tigers. Even SF hasn't been impressive versus winning teams.

The Packers have given Rodgers a run game. Jones and Williams. You have to factor so many players and ways they can beat you every play and Rodgers is smart enough to find that weakness. He hasn't had to carry then this year like usual.

The Niners were my outside shot before the season, didnt think theyd get this far. Shanahan is a genius and the D line is crazy good and deep but they haven't been here for a while.

Rodgers is the difference for me. And I cant help but feel this is his chance at revenge for Draft Day.

(This post was last modified: 01-19-2020, 07:28 PM by mal234.)

I agree. I believe that the Chiefs will be competitive in the playoffs for years to come. But this really is as good of a chance as he'll ever get to go to a Super Bowl again and possibly win it. I think that the 49ers will be a tougher matchup for them than the Packers, but they have a shot of winning against either team.

(01-19-2020, 07:13 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: thank you me,and chiefs.      heres why i said me,this year in fansty football if i picked tittians to win,and belieaved they would they lost,everytime i picked them to lose,and believed they would they won.  

in the playoffs i picked pats tittians won,i picked ravans tittians won again. well  i really belieaved they were gonna win this week so i picked tittians,and they lost. 

your welcome jags fans.

bump

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Boyz II Men?!! 

Awesome! Take me back to the 90's!!

(01-19-2020, 07:16 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Nah dude it was from the play before the previous play when they called the 12 men on the field. Never seen that before.

Cuz the tacks called a time out right after that play. That’s why they got it back.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

MAHOMES

(This post was last modified: 01-19-2020, 07:44 PM by nejagsfan.)

(01-19-2020, 06:57 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: How do they call a penalty from a previous play? Seems pretty rigged lol. NFL definitely doesn’t want the TACKS in SB.

The next play never took place.... And in that case totally legal.... Nothing to see here move along.....and come on by then they were already so far down they weren't coming back from it....

(01-19-2020, 07:00 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:

All penalties are called for the previous play, are you okay?

He thinks another play was called but there wasn't Titan had called a timeout thinking that they could get away with having 12 men on the field but the refs had already noticed

(01-19-2020, 07:08 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: got to admit that pi call for the chiefs was questionable.

lol tannehill, how fitting

I don't know pretty blatant to me

Clark is the next Aaron Donald. Monster of a DT.

This Packers D has improved so much since.....erm...Capers..left.

Exactly there was never a play called in between the ball was never hiked... If anything Titans called a timeout but it was too late... Remember they gave Titans back the time out because the flag had already been thrown.... There was no previous play...