Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tim Tebow probably not a virgin anymore

(01-23-2020, 04:51 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-21-2020, 05:17 PM)Jags Wrote: Y’all may be waaay off.  He may quite possibly be “Tebowing” her.

Doubtful...

FTA: "When it came to the ceremony and reception, Tebow told People the three things he was most looking forward to. "The first moment I see her in her wedding dress, the first kiss, and the first dance together as man and wife. It's such a special night," he said."

Well.... that does say ceremony and reception.  If you’re consummating the marriage then, that’s just weird.   I like to think when Mrs Tebow and he we’re back in the hotel room she asked him to play some music.  And he happily obliges.  Then plays Ludacris’ “What’s Your Fantasy”.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

[Image: 200.gif]

(01-23-2020, 07:32 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [Image: 200.gif]

I’m just saying, after dating THAT for a year and a half and not tapping it,  you’ve got to be thinking some nasty things.  No matter how long it lasted.

(This post was last modified: 01-23-2020, 07:43 PM by Jags.)

Just because he’s done missionary work, doesn’t mean he’s working it in the missionary. Know what I mean?

We’ll just agree to disagree.

(01-21-2020, 09:57 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
(01-20-2020, 08:41 PM)TJBender Wrote: "No, Tim, you take that and put it in here!"
Really!! exclaimed Timmy....that's just Ewwwwww!!

Wait until she asks him to go under center for the first time!
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(01-23-2020, 10:45 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(01-21-2020, 09:57 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Really!! exclaimed Timmy....that's just Ewwwwww!!

You know, this paired with your sig makes for true comedy gold...

+1,000,000,000,000,000,000

(01-23-2020, 07:17 PM)Jags Wrote:
(01-23-2020, 04:51 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Doubtful...

FTA: "When it came to the ceremony and reception, Tebow told People the three things he was most looking forward to. "The first moment I see her in her wedding dress, the first kiss, and the first dance together as man and wife. It's such a special night," he said."

Well.... that does say ceremony and reception.  If you’re consummating the marriage then, that’s just weird.   I like to think when Mrs Tebow and he we’re back in the hotel room she asked him to play some music.  And he happily obliges.  Then plays Ludacris’ “What’s Your Fantasy”.

You know what I was most looking forward to at my reception? Getting the hell out of there.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-23-2020, 10:45 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(01-21-2020, 09:57 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Really!! exclaimed Timmy....that's just Ewwwwww!!

You owe me a Coke. And, more importantly, a keyboard and monitor.

Well done. +infinity

She’s pretty but I was thinking he would marry an absolute dime piece.

Her eye looks swollen and she kinda sags a little bit. Oh well good luck Tim.

“I promise you, no one will work as hard as I will, no one will want it more than I do”

(06-05-2020, 02:37 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: She’s pretty but I was thinking he would marry an absolute dime piece.

“I promise you, no one will work as hard as I will, no one will want it more than I do”

Huh? She’s all of 25 and was Miss Universe. There’s nothing on that girl that sags even a little bit.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(06-05-2020, 09:11 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(06-05-2020, 02:37 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: She’s pretty but I was thinking he would marry an absolute dime piece.

Huh? She’s all of 25 and was Miss Universe. There’s nothing on that girl that sags even a little bit.
Give me 5 minutes and I could take care of that!!!
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(06-05-2020, 11:38 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
(06-05-2020, 09:11 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Huh? She’s all of 25 and was Miss Universe. There’s nothing on that girl that sags even a little bit.

If you’re going to dream...dream big! Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(06-05-2020, 11:38 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
(06-05-2020, 09:11 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Huh? She’s all of 25 and was Miss Universe. There’s nothing on that girl that sags even a little bit.

Or maybe you would be sagging and she would be looking disappointed.

(06-05-2020, 01:34 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(06-05-2020, 11:38 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Give me 5 minutes and I could take care of that!!!

[Image: giphy.gif]

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(06-05-2020, 01:34 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(06-05-2020, 11:38 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Give me 5 minutes and I could take care of that!!!

A true competitor would be up to the challenge.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(06-05-2020, 09:11 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:

It's physics. Nothing that big and heavy avoids sagging after age 14, even with surgical help.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Well hopefully he didn't pull a hammy. That would be embarrassing.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(06-06-2020, 03:37 PM)hb1148 Wrote: Well hopefully he didn't pull a hammy. That would be embarrassing.

Maybe she wanted to watch the pulling. Not that odd...
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Dude's probably wondering around the house like John Holmes right now.

What’s this talk of a hammy? Isn’t the objective to pull a groin muscle?