Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Senior Bowl 2020

(01-22-2020, 05:29 PM)Kane Wrote:
(01-22-2020, 04:55 PM)Upper Wrote: Love going top 10 would be awesome for us.

https://twitter.com/LukeEasterling/statu...4452417539

I just don't see it... but I'm not a professional scout either. (And only watched a couple of his games)

Would be great for Bengals, Phins, and Chargers to all go QB (Burrow, Tua, Love)
We'd likely have our pick of Thomas, Brown, or Okudah

Don't forget about Herbert too, the hype will build around him because he has some exciting physical tools that teams may fall in love with. Like you say, the more QBs going early the better our chances of landing a stud.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

DT Gallimore getting lots of love from Jags beat guys that have attended practices.

About to be at the game to get my pre game on

No mention of Adam Trautman. I keep seeing his name in almost every Senior Bowl review. TE from Dayton.

Trautman has NFL size -- he's 6-foot-5, 251 pounds -- and he was at no point overwhelmed by better competition in Mobile. Trautman played at Datyon, an FCS program, but he was dominant throughout the week, both as a receiver and a blocker.
This is going to sound very hot take-ish, but Trautman has a legitimate case to be the first tight end drafted in April. Entering Senior Bowl week, he was TE2 (behind only Notre Dame’s Cole Kmet), and after seeing him live, his on-field athleticism is a really impressive part of his game that rivals Kmet’s in a lot of ways. Trautman has been on the NFL radar for over a year (here is my profile on him from September), and he was considered a top-75 pick entering this week. However, he has put himself in the top-50 conversation with his Senior Bowl week. Trautman showed he wasn’t just a small-school standout who beat up on lower competition; he has legitimate NFL starting traits as a wide receiver and blocker.

During team drills, Trautman, who is lined up on the far hash, does an excellent job against safety Jeremy Chinn, immediately gaining leverage and straightening the route before breaking off toward the right sideline. The athleticism and details of the perfectly executed route gave Shea Patterson a wide-open window for 6.

3 takeaways from senior bowl week: https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/3-b...enior-bowl

My thoughts:

With Herbert and Love's stock seemingly rising, does the potential for a trade down at 9 increase?

It'll be fascinating to see how the interior O-line end up being drafted. Seems like the group has changed ranking-wise more than any other in the last few weeks...

WR talent is scary, all the way from the elite options down to later round prospects. I hope we can find someone that can add an extra dimension to our offense.

I can post some videos I took from Day 2 if you all would like? However, they are all of Van Jefferson or Tyrie Cleveland

(01-23-2020, 02:00 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: DT Gallimore getting lots of love from Jags beat guys that have attended practices.

(01-26-2020, 10:15 AM)JagJohn Wrote: 3 takeaways from senior bowl week: https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/3-b...enior-bowl

My thoughts:

With Herbert and Love's stock seemingly rising, does the potential for a trade down at 9 increase?

It'll be fascinating to see how the interior O-line end up being drafted. Seems like the group has changed ranking-wise more than any other in the last few weeks...

WR talent is scary, all the way from the elite options down to later round prospects. I hope we can find someone that can add an extra dimension to our offense.

To me it depends on how strongly they feel about a player.  If their guy is there you take him there or run the risk of not taking him at all.  But if there are a few guys that you feel the same about then sure, move out grab some extra capital because one of the other guys will be there even if your guy gets picked.

(01-27-2020, 03:10 PM)ColoJag Wrote: I can post some videos I took from Day 2 if you all would like? However, they are all of Van Jefferson or Tyrie Cleveland

Do it!

(This post was last modified: 01-27-2020, 05:09 PM by ColoJag.)

Is there a way i can put all the videos up? can only do 3 at a time and if i reply to my own post they combine