Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
ARob had a decent season

(02-28-2020, 01:51 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(02-28-2020, 11:45 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: When Allen Robinson said :
“I’m going to be honest, for me and my career, yes, a change was needed"

^
That was him saying he had decided he didn't want to play in Jacksonville anymore.  Not surprised this is difficult for you to get your head around.

2019 lol.

Because pretty much no player who changes teams says that after the original team didn't offer him as much money. You are pretty stupid if you really believe that means there was no way he was coming back here.

That's your proof for this "He ended negotiations mid stream. There was no final offer. "?

That's the proof he decided to look elsewhere rather than Jax.
The proof of that bolded bit was stated clearly in the article you didn't bother to read.  Do I have to spoon feed you every single word of this?
Holy hell, you need help.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-28-2020, 01:55 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(02-28-2020, 01:51 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: 2019 lol.

Because pretty much no player who changes teams says that after the original team didn't offer him as much money. You are pretty stupid if you really believe that means there was no way he was coming back here.

That's your proof for this "He ended negotiations mid stream. There was no final offer. "?

That's the proof he decided to look elsewhere rather than Jax.
The proof of that bolded bit was stated clearly in the article you didn't bother to read.  Do I have to spoon feed you every single word of this?

A year after he says he needed a change but he did negotiate with the Jags at the time haha.

You are not fooling anyone, but go on, amuse me, keep going.

(02-28-2020, 02:07 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(02-28-2020, 01:55 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: That's the proof he decided to look elsewhere rather than Jax.

A year after he says he needed a change but he did negotiate with the Jags at the time haha.

Nah. I'm not a remedial english teacher.  That's all that will help you at this point and I don't have the time to waste on your idiocy.

(02-28-2020, 02:11 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(02-28-2020, 02:07 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: A year after he says he needed a change but he did negotiate with the Jags at the time haha.

Nah. I'm not a remedial english teacher.  That's all that will help you at this point and I don't have the time to waste on your idiocy.

So you got nothing....

Laughing    Laughing    Laughing
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 02-28-2020, 03:05 PM by iHaunting Raven.)

(02-28-2020, 02:16 PM)Rico Wrote:
(02-28-2020, 02:11 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Nah. I'm not a remedial english teacher.  That's all that will help you at this point and I don't have the time to waste on your idiocy.

So you got nothing....

My puppy is here!

(02-28-2020, 02:11 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(02-28-2020, 02:07 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: A year after he says he needed a change but he did negotiate with the Jags at the time haha.

But you have the time to talk about me on other topics? gotcha! 

You are so smart.

(02-28-2020, 03:03 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(02-28-2020, 02:16 PM)Rico Wrote: So you got nothing....

My puppy is here!
And my puppy's droppings are here.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(02-28-2020, 03:16 PM)Rico Wrote:
(02-28-2020, 03:03 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: My puppy is here!
And my puppy's droppings are here.

Good boy!

Yan wants out regardless of money. Just like Allen Robinson did:

https://twitter.com/AllenRobinson/status...46848?s=20

https://twitter.com/vitostellino/status/...42273?s=20

(03-02-2020, 01:18 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Yan wants out regardless of money. Just like Allen Robinson did:

LOL

Except Yan already said it's not about the money, A-Rob never said that, there was never a report that he wanted out, period. He did negotiate with the Jags, Ngakoue is the one who has now broke negotiations because he is not interested.
Also Yan is gone when the team is hot garbage, A-Rob left after we reached the AFCC.

Keep fooling only yourself, buddy.

(This post was last modified: 03-03-2020, 12:16 AM by Eric1.)

(03-02-2020, 08:39 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(03-02-2020, 01:18 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Yan wants out regardless of money. Just like Allen Robinson did:

LOL

Except Yan already said it's not about the money, A-Rob never said that, there was never a report that he wanted out, period. He did negotiate with the Jags, Ngakoue is the one who has now broke negotiations because he is not interested.
Also Yan is gone when the team is hot garbage, A-Rob left after we reached the AFCC.

You are so off base it's not even funny...

ARob himself said that they were in talks/negotiations up until about Feb/March. He said that's when he felt disrespected by this team/FO and decided it'd be best to call off things and end all negotiations and proceed looking else where.

That same thing has been said by 3 big time players now, about this franchise... First ARob, then Ramsey, and now Ngakoue... 3 big time players for this franchise, all saying/doing the same thing. It's clearly past the point of a "me" thing, and clearly points to a "you" thing, which is the Jacksonville Jaguars Franchise.

3 players that were drafted here from day 1 and seen the whole thing play out... It's pretty obvious this is an organization (Jaguars) problem and far less of a player problem.

(This post was last modified: 03-04-2020, 01:57 PM by Kane.)

[img]<a href=[/img][Image: 3red6x.jpg]" />

(This post was last modified: 03-04-2020, 02:14 PM by iHaunting Raven.)

(03-03-2020, 12:13 AM)Eric1 Wrote:
(03-02-2020, 08:39 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: LOL

You are so off base it's not even funny...

ARob himself said that they were in talks/negotiations up until about Feb/March. He said that's when he felt disrespected by this team/FO and decided it'd be best to call off things and end all negotiations and proceed looking else where.

That same thing has been said by 3 big time players now, about this franchise... First ARob, then Ramsey, and now Ngakoue... 3 big time players for this franchise, all saying/doing the same thing. It's clearly past the point of a "me" thing, and clearly points to a "you" thing, which is the Jacksonville Jaguars Franchise.

3 players that were drafted here from day 1 and seen the whole thing play out... It's pretty obvious this is an organization (Jaguars) problem and far less of a player problem.

LMAO, well he signed with the Bears on March so...

"He said that's when he felt disrespected by this team/FO and decided it'd be best to call off things and end all negotiations and proceed looking else where." but it was a money thing, you have any proof it wasn't about money? bring a link.

Why did he feel disrespected? because the money they offered was insulting to him, if we had a better offer than the Bears he would have stayed, period. He didn't come out and said he wasn't interested like Ngakoue just did.

Ramsey is an idiot and only cares about himself, he didn't wanna be here so I don't care he left. He also started to feel "disrespected" because they didn't want to give him a contract last year.
Nagkoue wants top dollar when he is not even a top 10 DE in the league, they are right by not giving top money.
A-Rob is the only who was right, he proved himself and even though it was a risk after the injury they did go and spend money on some crappy players instead of him.

(03-04-2020, 02:08 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(03-03-2020, 12:13 AM)Eric1 Wrote: You are so off base it's not even funny...

LMAO, well he signed with the Bears on March so...

"He said that's when he felt disrespected by this team/FO and decided it'd be best to call off things and end all negotiations and proceed looking else where." but it was a money thing, you have any proof it wasn't about money? bring a link.

Why did he feel disrespected? because the money they offered was insulting to him, if we had a better offer than the Bears he would have stayed, period. He didn't come out and said he wasn't interested like Ngakoue just did.

Ramsey is an idiot and only cares about himself, he didn't wanna be here so I don't care he left. He also started to feel "disrespected" because they didn't want to give him a contract last year.
Nagkoue wants top dollar when he is not even a top 10 DE in the league, they are right by not giving top money.
A-Rob is the only who was right, he proved himself and even though it was a risk after the injury they did go and spend money on some crappy players instead of him.

Once the team decided not to tag him, there's no reason whatsoever to make any public statement. He can just not re-sign.

(03-05-2020, 02:06 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(03-04-2020, 02:08 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: LMAO, well he signed with the Bears on March so...

Once the team decided not to tag him, there's no reason whatsoever to make any public statement. He can just not re-sign.

Oh right, the team didn't even want to tag him, why? money, why he left? he didn't get a good enough offer, period.

Posted the highest win % of all WRs against man coverage last year with 79.3%. Ahead of Michael Thomas.....

ARob is elite. He's just been saddled with the worst QBs arguably of all time.

(06-11-2020, 11:00 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Posted the highest win % of all WRs against man coverage last year with 79.3%. Ahead of Michael Thomas.....

ARob is elite. He's just been saddled with the worst QBs arguably of all time.

Well now he gets Nick Foles...

So...... at least an upgrade from Trubisky and Bortles...

right?