Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Quietest 1,000 yard season ever

(01-31-2020, 11:38 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(01-31-2020, 10:31 AM)Kane Wrote: So surprising to get more classic Raven takes....

Glad I got them blocked but can still see their awful opinions when others quote them  Laughing

Imagine being so weak you have to block someone in a message board lol.
Imagine being so weak that you tell another poster to stop quoting you because you're not going to respond to them......

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-31-2020, 02:21 PM by iHaunting Raven.)

(01-31-2020, 02:12 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-31-2020, 11:38 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Imagine being so weak you have to block someone in a message board lol.
Imagine being so weak that you tell another poster to stop quoting you because you're not going to respond to them......

Told you, I lost all respect for you I don't care about discussing anything with you anymore, quote me all you want but don't expect me to reply to you.

And kind of funny since you can't even honor your bets like a......

Your post doesn't make any sense since it is not the same thing, but hey, if you wanna believe it is be my guest.

(01-31-2020, 02:19 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(01-31-2020, 02:12 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Imagine being so weak that you tell another poster to stop quoting you because you're not going to respond to them......

Told you, I lost all respect for you I don't care about discussing anything with you anymore, quote me all you want but don't expect me to reply to you.

And kind of funny since can't even honor your bets like a......

Your post doesn't make any sense since it is not the same thing, but hey, if you wanna believe it is be my guest.
Hahahahaha

GOT EEEEEEEEEEM

[Image: giphy.gif]

(01-31-2020, 02:25 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]
Still responding doe.

Love you man! Yan > Fowler

(01-31-2020, 02:19 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(01-31-2020, 02:12 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Imagine being so weak that you tell another poster to stop quoting you because you're not going to respond to them......

(You just did)

Oh this kid... they troll so hard and are really bad at it.

Should probably change their s/n and start over with no one knowing how bad they suck at life.

(01-31-2020, 03:40 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(01-30-2020, 06:54 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Interested to see how he'll follow up in 2020 now in Gruden's scheme. Pretty deep WR class too. Wouldn't bother me if they took a WR in RD1 on opening night to compliment him. At any rate. They could potentially find another Chark like receiver on day two and three of the draft.

I really wanted DK Metcalf last year but I’m glad we got Allen. And I agree I hope they go get somebody to compliment him.

What do you guys think about Westbrook and his future? His best season came in 2018 with 717 yards. In 2019 he had 660 yards and his rookie season he had below 400 yards.

I think he's a respectable receiver for where they drafted him just under three years ago in RD4. He's a bit inconsistent with his hands but he's tough as hell. Has certainly taken some licks in his time here. 

I think he stands to be a vital option in Gruden's offense. This is the first time we've had a truly creative coach at the position. He's big on fundamentals, follows classic West Coast principles and seems to see the game through the eyes of a Quarterback because that's what he did in his football career. 

It's a tremendous benefit to this offense and Minshew. Especially Minshew. I hope he can elevate D.J Chark into a young A.J Green on the rise in this offense. He also has a good approach with the TE and RB positions by committee. It'll be fun in 2020.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 01-31-2020, 10:07 PM by iHaunting Raven.)

(01-31-2020, 03:49 PM)Mikey Wrote:
(01-31-2020, 02:19 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Told you, I lost all respect for you I don't care about discussing anything with you anymore, quote me all you want but don't expect me to reply to you.

(You just did)

Congrats buddy, you really got me there. Tell your daddy, he will be very proud.

(01-31-2020, 10:06 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(01-31-2020, 03:49 PM)Mikey Wrote: (You just did)

Congrats buddy, you really got me there. Tell your daddy, he will be very proud.

Hahahaha “stop quoting me because I don’t respect you! Waaaaaaah”

(01-27-2020, 01:28 PM)knarnn Wrote:
(01-27-2020, 01:25 PM)Kane Wrote: I saw a few chuckleheads do it during this current season.
"we need a true #1" I heard multiple times...

I think Chark can/will be our #1.

What we really need is a #2 compliment to Chark. The thunder to Chark’s lightning. Someone a bit more consistent than Conley was.

It wasn't that Conley was inconsistent, he is an NF7 guy. When NF7 went down, Conley somewhat went w/him. By that I mean that NF7 routinely looked for Conley while GM15 looked for the open receivers. 

Whatever our new offensive system will be, Conley should have an participating role to play.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(02-01-2020, 10:08 AM)NH3 Wrote:
(01-27-2020, 01:28 PM)knarnn Wrote: I think Chark can/will be our #1.

What we really need is a #2 compliment to Chark. The thunder to Chark’s lightning. Someone a bit more consistent than Conley was.

It wasn't that Conley was inconsistent, he is an NF7 guy. When NF7 went down, Conley somewhat went w/him. By that I mean that NF7 routinely looked for Conley while GM15 looked for the open receivers. 

Whatever our new offensive system will be, Conley should have an participating role to play.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

Wait...how come Conley isn't MC18?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(02-02-2020, 08:25 AM)Rico Wrote:
(02-01-2020, 10:08 AM)NH3 Wrote: It wasn't that Conley was inconsistent, he is an NF7 guy. When NF7 went down, Conley somewhat went w/him. By that I mean that NF7 routinely looked for Conley while GM15 looked for the open receivers. 

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

Wait...how come Conley isn't MC18?

....because his name is Chris?

Wink