Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Super Bowl Will Have Commercial With Something New: Drag Queens

Super Bowl Will Have Commercial With Something New: Drag Queens

The most watched event of the year, the Super Bowl, usually has some of the most highly-watched commercials of the year, and this year there’s going to be a commercial with a feature never seen before in a Super Bowl commercial: drag queens.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/super-bow...aign=cnews
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I question why that's newsworthy. I damn sure don't care.

Who cares?

(01-28-2020, 03:23 PM)TJBender Wrote: Who cares?

I’d answer that but, I’m really trying to be a nicer guy.  So here I am not saying it.  Smile

Hey, it’s progress on my part.

SB commercials haven't been good or relevant in a long time. The only ones I care for now are the Geico ones. Specifically the woodchuck and R Lee Ermey ones. The last great commercial IMHO was the 2001 Budweiser Clydesdale tribute to 9/11.

(01-28-2020, 07:25 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: SB commercials haven't been good or relevant in a long time. The only ones I care for now are the Geico ones. Specifically the woodchuck and R Lee Ermey ones. The last great commercial IMHO was the 2001 Budweiser Clydesdale tribute to 9/11.

The 9/11 tribute was classic.  Will be very hard to beat.  And yes, the commercials have really been a let down over the last 5 plus years or so.  Probably longer than that.

(01-28-2020, 02:04 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Super Bowl Will Have Commercial With Something New: Drag Queens

The most watched event of the year, the Super Bowl, usually has some of the most highly-watched commercials of the year, and this year there’s going to be a commercial with a feature never seen before in a Super Bowl commercial: drag queens.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/super-bow...aign=cnews

They never did a SB ad with the Hogs (Hoggettes)? Kinda surprised.

What would ALMOST be cool, is if Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers, or Russel Wilson dressed in drag. That may or may not be funny.

(01-30-2020, 09:17 PM)Jags Wrote: What would ALMOST be cool, is if Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers, or Russel Wilson dressed in drag.  That may or may not be funny.

Namath famously did an ad for pantyhose, what would be the modern equivalent, yoga pants?

Boy you lot sure were eager to let the world know you didn't care.

(01-31-2020, 12:04 PM)DragonFury Wrote: Boy you lot sure were eager to let the world know you didn't care.

It's not news worthy. No one cares. Some humans are going to be on an ad on the superbowl. OMG. HUMANS! on TV? OMG!! NEWS THIS IS GROUND BREAKING!!! HUMANS ON TV!!!

(01-31-2020, 12:04 PM)DragonFury Wrote: Boy you lot sure were eager to let the world know you didn't care.

I mean, if it was a bunch of drag queens wearing Nazi regalia and heiling Hitler, yeah, I'd care, but a bunch of men in women's clothing and that's it? I don't particularly care.