Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Gardner wins Snickers "Hungriest Player of the Year Award"

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2020, 05:56 PM by USCG_JAG.)

(01-28-2020, 09:05 PM)Jags Wrote:
(01-28-2020, 08:13 PM)mal234 Wrote: The Brand Director of Snickers spoke very well of Gardner. I could see some endorsements opportunities coming in the future. I could definitely see him in a Snicker's Commercial. It's nice he donated, the chain. He could have easily have kept that for himself, especially given it's worth a lot. And he's not making nowhere near as much money as other QB's are including most of the Rookies. He's already making a nice impact with his Philantrophy early, which is a good trait for a quarterback to have. A lot of the good ones get involved in this type of thing.
I definitely see some endorsements in his future.  He’s got too much charisma and flair not to be selling stuff to us we don’t need. Here’s to hoping he gets a few endorsements.  The kid deserves it.

I can see it

Scene: 
TIAA Bank Field jags down by six points with the final minutes of 4th quarter winding down.

Doug Marrone: “Gardener! What’s wrong with you!?”

Camera pans to field and Uncle Rico is on the field

Uncle Rico: pointing to the D-Line of the opposing team “Idk coach, I’m hungry and I’m not feeling myself... I can’t throw this ball over them there mountains right now”

Doug throws a Snicker

Uncle Rico catches it and takes a bite, then morphs into Minshew in full jags uniform 

“Thanks coach!”

Minshew throws winning touchdown as time expires.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-29-2020, 04:28 PM)USCG_JAG Wrote:
(01-28-2020, 09:05 PM)Jags Wrote: I definitely see some endorsements in his future.  He’s got too much charisma and flair not to be selling stuff to us we don’t need. Here’s to hoping he gets a few endorsements.  The kid deserves it.

I can see it

Scene: 
TIAA Bank Field jags down by a touchdown with 4th quarters winding down.

Uncle Rico: pointing to the D-Line of the opposing team “Idk coach, I’m hungry and I’m not feeling myself... I can’t throw this ball them there mountains right now”

Doug throws a Snicker

Uncle Rico catches it and takes a bite, then  morphs into Minshew in full jags uniform 

“Thanks coach!”

I like this.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

GMII will be even more awesome in 2020 season
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(01-28-2020, 09:05 PM)Jags Wrote: I definitely see some endorsements in his future.  He’s got too much charisma and flair not to be selling stuff to us we don’t need. Here’s to hoping he gets a few endorsements.  The kid deserves it.

I can see it

Scene: 
TIAA Bank Field jags down by six points with the final minutes of 4th quarter winding down.

Uncle Rico: pointing to the D-Line of the opposing team “Idk coach, I’m hungry and I’m not feeling myself... I can’t throw this ball over them there mountains right now”

Doug throws a Snicker

Uncle Rico catches it and takes a bite, then morphs into Minshew in full jags uniform 

“Thanks coach!”

Nice copy and scene, is this your day job?

(01-30-2020, 08:05 AM)no 1 jag fan in Columbus Wrote:
(01-29-2020, 04:28 PM)USCG_JAG Wrote: I can see it

Scene: 

Doug throws a Snicker

“Thanks coach!”

Nice copy and scene, is this your day job?
Not sure if this is a compliment or not lol

No, it’s not my day job....
Although I did create the “Bud Light Knight” on Facebook in 2011 before the Bud Light Knight commercials during a binge drinking session while stationed in Charleston, SC. Unfortunately, I didn’t copyright it.... ?‍♂️ Otherwise I wouldn’t need a job of the “day” variety or other. Oh well lol

(01-30-2020, 09:46 AM)USCG_JAG Wrote:
(01-30-2020, 08:05 AM)no 1 jag fan in Columbus Wrote: Nice copy and scene, is this your day job?
Not sure if this is a compliment or not lol

Although I did create the “Bud Light Knight” on Facebook in 2011 before the Bud Light Knight commercials during a binge drinking session while stationed in Charleston, SC. Unfortunately, I didn’t copyright it.... ?‍♂️ Otherwise I wouldn’t need a job of the “day” variety or other. Oh well lol

It was a complement.

(01-30-2020, 04:32 PM)no 1 jag fan in Columbus Wrote:
(01-30-2020, 09:46 AM)USCG_JAG Wrote: Not sure if this is a compliment or not lol

It was a complement.
Well thank you No.1 Jags Fan in Columbus!

I can see it

Scene: 

Doug throws a Snicker

“Thanks coach!”

If they do this they owe you royalties.

They should for sure do this.

(02-01-2020, 02:28 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://www.instagram.com/p/B8CIHokhMha/..._copy_link

That's a nice picture of Gardner. I like that he changed it up a bit with his clothes. And that he's a bit more dressed up. I wonder if he's going to the NFL honors ceremony this evening. Though, I'm not sure exactly when they are taping.

(02-01-2020, 05:21 PM)mal234 Wrote:
(02-01-2020, 02:28 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://www.instagram.com/p/B8CIHokhMha/..._copy_link

That's a nice picture of Gardner. I like that he changed it up a bit with his clothes. And that he's a bit more dressed up. I wonder if he's going to the NFL honors ceremony this evening. Though, I'm not sure exactly when they are taping.

White jacket, pink shirt... Miami Vice vibes.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(02-02-2020, 01:25 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(02-01-2020, 05:21 PM)mal234 Wrote: That's a nice picture of Gardner. I like that he changed it up a bit with his clothes. And that he's a bit more dressed up. I wonder if he's going to the NFL honors ceremony this evening. Though, I'm not sure exactly when they are taping.

White jacket, pink shirt... Miami Vice vibes.

Gardner Flint "Sonny Crockett" Minshew II in the house.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Passer Rating when using play action

1. Ryan Tannehill - 140.6
2. Drew Brees - 137.1
3. Gardner Minshew - 136.4