Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 WRs

Denzel Mims, Michael Pittman Jr & Gandy-Golden. Can more than likely get one of these guys between RD2 - RD3. Would rather see them focus on the trenches on both sides in RD1 if they can't move off of one of those 1st RD picks for more picks personally.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-12-2020, 03:04 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Denzel Mims, Michael Pittman Jr & Gandy-Golden. Can more than likely get one of these guys between RD2 - RD3. Would rather see them focus on the trenches on both sides in RD1 if they can't move off of one of those 1st RD picks for more picks personally.
Gandy-Golden is a real person?! Love it.

(02-12-2020, 03:36 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(02-12-2020, 03:04 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Denzel Mims, Michael Pittman Jr & Gandy-Golden. Can more than likely get one of these guys between RD2 - RD3. Would rather see them focus on the trenches on both sides in RD1 if they can't move off of one of those 1st RD picks for more picks personally.
Gandy-Golden is a real person?! Love it.

Yep. Sure is!

Here's his BIO in case you were interested. Most places you look should have him ranked anywhere between that 10th - 15th spot in this year's class. Not a bad option if the good one's start rolling off the clock early and there's a run at the position in RD1. 

https://www.liberty.edu/flames/index.cfm...erID=12074

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_Gandy-Golden

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Bryan Edwards, K.J. Hill and Tyler Johnson can be added to your list. I really think round 3 will be the best place to get the most value. Definitely agree with you on focusing on the big guys in the first 2 rounds. They need at least one offensive lineman and one defensive tackle in those first 2 rounds. Depending on whether they keep Bouye, I'd likely go cornerback with either the 2nd first rounder or the 2nd rounder.

(This post was last modified: 02-13-2020, 10:43 AM by Kane.)

Indeed. Pittman and Gandy Golden I've seen going in round 4 in a lot of mocks I've been doing.

(02-12-2020, 07:25 PM)jaglou53 Wrote:

Bryan Edwards, K.J. Hill and Tyler Johnson can be added to your list. I really think round 3 will be the best place to get the most value. Definitely agree with you on focusing on the big guys in the first 2 rounds. They need at least one offensive lineman and one defensive tackle in those first 2 rounds. Depending on whether they keep Bouye, I'd likely go cornerback with either the 2nd first rounder or the 2nd rounder.

Fully agree....
Brown or Kinlaw, then OG and CB with the next two picks would be ideal imo.
Then round 3 or 4 go WR. Loaded WR pool this year means we're going to get some pretty good talent in the mid rounds I would think.

(02-13-2020, 10:40 AM)Kane Wrote:

Indeed. Pittman and Gandy Golden I've seen going in round 4 in a lot of mocks I've been doing.

(02-12-2020, 07:25 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: Bryan Edwards, K.J. Hill and Tyler Johnson can be added to your list. I really think round 3 will be the best place to get the most value. Definitely agree with you on focusing on the big guys in the first 2 rounds. They need at least one offensive lineman and one defensive tackle in those first 2 rounds. Depending on whether they keep Bouye, I'd likely go cornerback with either the 2nd first rounder or the 2nd rounder.

Fully agree....
Then round 3 or 4 go WR. Loaded WR pool this year means we're going to get some pretty good talent in the mid rounds I would think.
I'm kind of thinking Brown will be there when we pick.  He could play 3 tech or NT because he can rush the passer.  But he isnt the pass rushers most teams look for in their 3 tech and i see him more of a NT which is what we need.    When is the last time a NT went in the top 10?

(02-13-2020, 11:12 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(02-13-2020, 10:40 AM)Kane Wrote: Indeed. Pittman and Gandy Golden I've seen going in round 4 in a lot of mocks I've been doing.

Fully agree....
I'm kind of thinking Brown will be there when we pick.  He could play 3 tech or NT because he can rush the passer.  But he isnt the pass rushers most teams look for in their 3 tech and i see him more of a NT which is what we need.    When is the last time a NT went in the top 10?

Some people have Brown going to Carolina. I honestly prefer Kinlaw just a little bit more. I like his range and technique a bit more from the highlights I have seen. 

Could look at Leki Fotu, Benito Jones or Reshard Lawrence later on for a NT too.

(02-13-2020, 02:52 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(02-13-2020, 11:12 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I'm kind of thinking Brown will be there when we pick.  He could play 3 tech or NT because he can rush the passer.  But he isnt the pass rushers most teams look for in their 3 tech and i see him more of a NT which is what we need.    When is the last time a NT went in the top 10?

Some people have Brown going to Carolina. I honestly prefer Kinlaw just a little bit more. I like his range and technique a bit more from the highlights I have seen. 

Could look at Leki Fotu, Benito Jones or Reshard Lawrence later on for a NT too.
I've seen Brown go from 3 at Det to 15 to Den.  and in between.  Brown is one of the best players in the draft and I'd be ok with either

Gandy-Golden been rising on a lot of boards lately. Watched some highlights of him, and sort of similar to Chark as he didn't run many different routes in college. Ran a lot of vertical routes, doesn't get great separation in other routes (yet). Had a decent senior bowl game. He tracks the ball very well and has very good hands. Dude is also insanely athletic seen a video of him doing flips and gymnastic stuff at his size.

Going to be a guy to watch at the combine, and certainly someone to watch leading up to the draft.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFYfwLr0JoM&t=101s

(02-19-2020, 07:49 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Gandy-Golden been rising on a lot of boards lately. Watched some highlights of him, and sort of similar to Chark as he didn't run many different routes in college. Ran a lot of vertical routes, doesn't get great separation in other routes (yet). Had a decent senior bowl game. He tracks the ball very well and has very good hands. Dude is also insanely athletic seen a video of him doing flips and gymnastic stuff at his size.

Going to be a guy to watch at the combine, and certainly someone to watch leading up to the draft.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFYfwLr0JoM&t=101s

Mimms is another one that is rising up draft boards. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he ends up being an early day 2 pick.

Still a few draft boards out there that have him as like WR35 though, which is inconprehensible to me, even with such a deep class.

Antonio Gibson is a guy I really like, can play RB or WR. Especially with the way SF was using Debo and the Chiefs using their WRs in the backfield. Gibson could be a nice change and weapon for us in many ways

(02-19-2020, 10:39 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Antonio Gibson is a guy I really like, can play RB or WR.  Especially with the way SF was using Debo and the Chiefs using their WRs in the backfield.  Gibson could be a nice change and weapon for us in many ways

Agreed. Lynn Bowden is another that fits that all-purpose offensive weapon role.

I dunno if I see a very athletic player when I see AGG. He looks more like Kelvin Harmon

Good read if you are a skeptical (me) or a fan of Ruggs

https://twitter.com/BradKelly17/status/1...29122?s=19

(This post was last modified: 02-21-2020, 01:56 PM by enigma.)

Being honest here, Ruggs is certainly growing on me more and more - and depending on where we go with #9 and who is available at #20, I'm opening up to the possibility of Ruggs at 20.

Shoot, if he's somehow there in the 2nd round, I'd pull the trigger and draft him.

(02-21-2020, 01:37 PM)JackCity Wrote: Good read if you are a skeptical (me) or a fan of Ruggs

Lol, Fulton getting beat again.  It's becoming a common theme

(02-21-2020, 01:55 PM)enigma Wrote: Being honest here, Ruggs is certainly growing on me more and more - and depending on where we go with #9 and who is available at #20, I'm opening up to the possibility of Ruggs at 20.

Shoot, if he's somehow there in the 2nd round, I'd pull the trigger and draft him.
Oh if he's there in the 2nd round, I'm running up there as fast as Ruggs is.

This draft is pretty intriguing for WRs. I could see a run on WRs happen where tons go off the board quickly. And I could also see it go down where the WRs fall because the talent is so deep.

(This post was last modified: 02-21-2020, 03:01 PM by JackCity.)

(02-21-2020, 02:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(02-21-2020, 01:37 PM)JackCity Wrote: Good read if you are a skeptical (me) or a fan of Ruggs

Except the the vast majority of the time he didn't get beat, so it's less a theme and more just the nature of the position. 

That's why he'd had one of the lowest completion%s against for two seasons in the toughest conference

(02-21-2020, 01:55 PM)enigma Wrote: Being honest here, Ruggs is certainly growing on me more and more - and depending on where we go with #9 and who is available at #20, I'm opening up to the possibility of Ruggs at 20.

Dont think I'd go as high as #20 but I'll listen for round 2. Won't be there however

(02-21-2020, 02:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

Yea man. Richard Sherman is terrible. Did you see him get beat by Sammy Watkins in the SB?!

(02-21-2020, 03:38 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(02-21-2020, 02:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Lol, Fulton getting beat again.  It's becoming a common theme
Yea man. Richard Sherman is terrible. Did you see him get beat by Sammy Watkins in the SB?!

Comparing Fulton to Sherman now?  Wow, typical Cleatwood post.  But an older Sherman now going up against one of the faster WRs in the league in man, yep its gonna happen