Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rush Limbaugh announces he has 'advanced lung cancer'

(11-01-2020, 06:36 PM)lastonealive Wrote: My country is better than yours!

I can't afford to visit your country and I've never lived in another country, but we are definitely the best!

Can you visit a locked down country?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-01-2020, 06:39 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

I can't afford to visit your country and I've never lived in another country, but we are definitely the best!

Probably not for a fun visit, especially from the world's covid hotspot

(11-01-2020, 07:12 PM)lastonealive Wrote:
(11-01-2020, 06:39 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Can you visit a locked down country?

Probably not for a fun visit, especially from the world's covid hotspot

New York?

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2020, 07:16 PM by Jags.)

He lives in the best country in the world yet has no funds  to be able to travel.  Must be slaying it over there.

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2020, 08:33 PM by mikesez.)

(11-01-2020, 06:39 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

You missed his joke.  Try to be less dense.

(11-01-2020, 07:16 PM)Jags Wrote: He lives in the best country in the world yet has no funds  to be able to travel.  Must be slaying it over there.

Another miss.  Didn't realize you were as dense as SC.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(11-01-2020, 07:16 PM)Jags Wrote: He lives in the best country in the world yet has no funds  to be able to travel.  Must be slaying it over there.

+1

I guess it makes sense that Trumpettes don't have a sarcasm radar

(02-05-2020, 12:11 PM)jj82284 Wrote: AOCs comments were absolutely despicable.  At some point there has to be a demonstration of shared humanity.

You mean the shared humanity Limbaugh showed when he called a woman a [BLEEP] and a prostitute because she advocated using birth control?

Or how about when he was calling for stiff penalties for drug users while eating Oxys like they were Skittles.

Rush knew the risk he was taking every time he lit a cigar. Suffering from cancer doesn’t absolve him from criticism.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Does anyone ever listen to NPR? I have on occasion over the last couple of weeks to get a feel for how the sniffy intellectual left is viewing the election. I can’t help but think many of their interviews are scripted. Not all, but some sound exactly like each is reading from a sheet of paper while trying to mimic a casual tone.

They just had one young lady on who is with an organization which advocates making Election Day a national holiday so “America has a healthy and thriving democracy”. No, you want another paid day off.

(11-03-2020, 08:32 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Does anyone ever listen to NPR? I have on occasion over the last couple of weeks to get a feel for how the sniffy intellectual left is viewing the election. I can’t help but think many of their interviews are scripted. Not all, but some sound exactly like each is reading from a sheet of paper while trying to mimic a casual tone.

They just had one young lady on who is with an organization which advocates making Election Day a national holiday so “America has a healthy and thriving democracy”. No, you want another paid day off.

That all depends. Will there be an election day statue for the next generation to rip down when things don't go their way?

Ever listen to the Krystal and Saagar from The Hill? They have a podcast called the Rising (I think that's what it's called). Both are former journalists from MSM outlets and they have discussed, on multiple occasions, how almost all of the journalists we watch have their scripts prepared for them. A team writes their notes and they share talking points. They are glorified readers. That is a good post cast for people who skew left, but still want to learn more than what the media is reporting. They are constantly pointing out the corruption in our government. I like to use it to get out of my bubble some. Saagar has conservative values and calls himself one, but he's admittedly left leaning when it comes to government control, so not really.

Here's a sample:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FrfLgMcf-U