Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Vic Beasley will walk

The Falcons are letting Vic Beasley sign elsewhere...would he fit here?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He sucks

(02-06-2020, 06:16 AM)JackCity Wrote: He sucks

In other words, he fits well?

One of Uppers favs that he fell in love with like he is with Wills this year and was with Teddy a few years before

(02-06-2020, 07:54 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: One of Uppers favs that he fell in love with like he is with Wills this year and  was with Teddy a few years before
Yo. Don't go down this road my man. Your list is extremely long and always starts with Tebow.

Falcons fans aren't going to miss him. He was taken in the Fowler draft and didn't really outperform the guy we traded away from that draft....

Unless he's coming cheap and we trade Yan (both unlikely imo), this is a hard pass for me.

If he comes in cheap on a one-year deal, he might be an option worth considering at OLB. But he won't be available on a prove-it deal, nor will he be cheap, because he's a competent pass rusher with great physical tools, and those always get money thrown at them by the wheelbarrow in UFA.

(02-06-2020, 06:03 AM)FondmemoriesofHarryColon Wrote: The Falcons are letting Vic Beasley sign elsewhere...would he fit here?

Does he have a valid passport?

(This post was last modified: 02-06-2020, 01:05 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(02-06-2020, 09:22 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(02-06-2020, 07:54 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: One of Uppers favs that he fell in love with like he is with Wills this year and  was with Teddy a few years before
Yo. Don't go down this road my man. Your list is extremely long and always starts with Tebow.

I actually wanted Eric Berry or Earl Thomas in that draft, they were 2 great safety prospects and safety was our biggest need.  I dont fall in love with certain players the way he does.  Thats how you end up with Blaine Gabbert over JJ Watt.  I'm sure you liked that pick though since we drafted a QB.  It's how you end up in a situation to lose more than not.  Remember tank for Teddy?  If we really did that we would of lost games for no reason because he went ant the end of the 1st, would of been bad value, and still wouldn't of helped the team.  There are alway a number of guys I like in each draft, I dont fall in love with one player like that.  Teams have failed more than not when they do that

Also...we traded out of 16 to 10 to take Gabbert. Washington drafted the great Ryan Kerrigan with that 16th pick.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

That’s why I always root for us to win no matter what. Draft position is not that important unless your picking in the top 3.

Heck we drafted the best defensive player in Ramsey and he’s not even on the team anymore.

(02-09-2020, 02:30 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: That’s why I always root for us to win no matter what. Draft position is not that important unless your picking in the top 3.

Heck we drafted the best defensive player in Ramsey and he’s not even on the team anymore.

Would you take Ramsey over Chris Jones?

I would

(This post was last modified: 02-21-2020, 05:49 PM by ATLjag.)

If he would sign something equivalent to the previous Lerentee McCray deal of 2 years/$5.5m, cheap, then sure. However, I think he'll be demanding much more and get it in the market, and I would pass.

(This post was last modified: 03-06-2020, 12:06 PM by imtheblkranger.)

Someone call KYJaggy!! We need the spider charts!