Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: State of the Union Address More Than Triples Support for Trump Among Blacks

The Democrats worst Nightmare...…...

Poll: State of the Union Address More Than Triples Support for Trump Among Black Viewers

Support for President Donald Trump among African-American viewers more than tripled following the president’s State of the Union address, according to live polling conducted by Stanley Greenberg.

https://www.westernjournal.com/poll-stat...0iS4UxMa8g
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

HBCU funding, school choice, opportunity zones, criminal justice reform. That's a record that should gain support and he did a tremendous job providing illustrations of that success.

But... but... RACIST!

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Gotta be true then.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/stat...0800539648
I'll play you in ping pong. 

(This post was last modified: 02-07-2020, 12:11 PM by pirkster.)

The polls certainly were misleading and fake leading up to the 2016 election. They don't even hide the fact they oversample democrats to get the results they desire, rather than the true picture.

It's why so many were so angry when he won, and blamed imaginary things for his win.

Personally, I'd be angry at those who lied to me instead of misplacing that anger elsewhere. But to each their own.

The reason he says such things, is that he's got his own polling machine that's much, much more accurate. Folks were laughing at him talking of the numbers his team were producing, that looked nothing like what the msm was peddling at the time.

Turns out, his people were right. They did a better job of getting the real numbers.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(02-07-2020, 12:09 PM)pirkster Wrote: The polls certainly were misleading and fake leading up to the 2016 election.  They don't even hide the fact they oversample democrats to get the results they desire, rather than the true picture.

It's why so many were so angry when he won, and blamed imaginary things for his win.

Personally, I'd be angry at those who lied to me instead of misplacing that anger elsewhere.  But to each their own.

The reason he says such things, is that he's got his own polling machine that's much, much more accurate.  Folks were laughing at him talking of the numbers his team were producing, that looked nothing like what the msm was peddling at the time.

Turns out, his people were right.  They did a better job of getting the real numbers.

My post is obviously tongue-in-cheek and more of a description of the POTUS' fragile ego.
I'll play you in ping pong. 

He certainly does have a way of getting under the skin of his detractors, living rent free in their heads.

It's why he trolls them. It's not ego, it's his sense of humor and not letting his critics off the hook.

I know, it's unusual for a "Republican" to actually punch back after years of turning the other cheek and pretend the other side will suddenly behave in a civil way.

That ship has sailed. The right is done with being abused by the left and the media. Funny thing, it's described as being "bully" like. No, the bullies are who he's punching back.

Trump isn't the cause of uncivility. He's the result of it. That's a huge problem to those who have been getting away with it without response for so many years.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(This post was last modified: 02-07-2020, 02:09 PM by TrivialPursuit.)

(02-07-2020, 02:07 PM)pirkster Wrote: He certainly does have a way of getting under the skin of his detractors, living rent free in their heads.

It's why he trolls them.  It's not ego, it's his sense of humor and not letting his critics off the hook.

I know, it's unusual for a "Republican" to actually punch back after years of turning the other cheek and pretend the other side will suddenly behave in a civil way.

That ship has sailed.  The right is done with being abused by the left and the media.  Funny thing, it's described as being "bully" like.  No, the bullies are who he's punching back.

Trump isn't the cause of uncivility.  He's the result of it.  That's a huge problem to those who have been getting away with it without response for so many years.

Very succinct and accurate.

It's the left that always calls anyone and everyone that doesn't agree with them an "ist".

(02-07-2020, 02:07 PM)pirkster Wrote: He certainly does have a way of getting under the skin of his detractors, living rent free in their heads.

It's why he trolls them.  It's not ego, it's his sense of humor and not letting his critics off the hook.

That ship has sailed.  The right is done with being abused by the left and the media.  Funny thing, it's described as being "bully" like.  No, the bullies are who he's punching back.

Trump isn't the cause of uncivility.  He's the result of it.  That's a huge problem to those who have been getting away with it without response for so many years.

Plenty of folks on the right were tough and punched back for years. Nixon and Agnew, certainly.  Cheney and Gingrich.

The bolded sentence is correct.

But Trump is also an escalation in incivility.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(02-07-2020, 04:07 PM)mikesez Wrote:

Plenty of folks on the right were tough and punched back for years. Nixon and Agnew, certainly.  Cheney and Gingrich.

Donnie Two Scoops didn't start this war, but he aims to finish it.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

[Image: 1suer9.gif]

(02-07-2020, 04:26 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-07-2020, 04:07 PM)mikesez Wrote: Plenty of folks on the right were tough and punched back for years. Nixon and Agnew, certainly.  Cheney and Gingrich.

Donnie Two Scoops didn't start this war, but he aims to finish it.

Yeh...  I'm stealing that.

+1, would read again

(02-08-2020, 01:25 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The dems want this taken down. I can't blame them. How embarrassing.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/stat...d-by-trump

It takes a lot for me to say I hate someone because that is a strong word to use, especially for someone I don't actually know, but I truly do hate that woman. She is a foul nasty creature.

(This post was last modified: 02-10-2020, 09:58 AM by homebiscuit.)

(02-10-2020, 12:13 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: It takes a lot for me to say I hate someone because that is a strong word to use, especially for someone I don't actually know, but I truly do hate that woman. She is a foul nasty creature.

Nancy’s world is in upheaval. The crown jewel of her district, San Francisco, has become the very antithesis of liberal belief: huge income disparity resulting in rampant homelessness, infesting her city with high crime, dirty needles and sidewalks used as public toilets.

Now her DC world is in equal decline. The Democrat confederacy with the MSM to control Republicans in the past is now impotent and forever discredited. Adding to this loss of control is the growing radical wing of her party which forced her to conduct an impeachment trial she knew was doomed from the start. 

She’s now old and bitter because she sees a respectable career come to an ignominious end.

This state of fge union could have been subtitled "conservatism for black people." Through stories and emotional examples he demonstrated how his policies are winning for minorities, specifically the black community, eith more job opportunities, educational choice and criminal justice reform.