Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Javon Kinlaw

(This post was last modified: 03-19-2020, 06:52 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Did South Carolina have their Pro Day today?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-31-2020, 09:48 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://www.49erswebzone.com/commentary/...ready-nfl/

Well, Chaisson doesn't seem to be doing any better and yet Caldwell was willing to take him at 9 over Simmons  Laughing
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(09-01-2020, 12:53 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(08-31-2020, 09:48 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://www.49erswebzone.com/commentary/...ready-nfl/

Well, Chaisson doesn't seem to be doing any better and yet Caldwell was willing to take him at 9 over Simmons  Laughing

What makes you think Chaisson is not doing any better?  From what I have read, observers are pretty impressed with him.

(09-01-2020, 01:05 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(09-01-2020, 12:53 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Well, Chaisson doesn't seem to be doing any better and yet Caldwell was willing to take him at 9 over Simmons  Laughing

What makes you think Chaisson is not doing any better?  From what I have read, observers are pretty impressed with him.

His anti-Caldwell bias.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-01-2020, 12:53 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Well, Chaisson doesn't seem to be doing any better and yet Caldwell was willing to take him at 9 over Simmons  Laughing

Reality and Raven don't always see eye to eye

(This post was last modified: 09-01-2020, 05:20 PM by iHaunting Raven.)

[/url][font=Times New Roman][font=system-ui, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]John Shipley

@_John_Shipley[/font]

[url=https://twitter.com/_John_Shipley]

·
Aug 27

[/font]

[font=system-ui, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]Chaisson still looking for his first win in pass-rush drills today. Had been bested by the OTs on each rep[/font]

(09-01-2020, 03:11 PM)Kane Wrote:
(09-01-2020, 01:05 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: What makes you think Chaisson is not doing any better?  From what I have read, observers are pretty impressed with him.

Reality and Raven don't always see eye to eye

Says the guy who thinks Yawn is elite LMAO

Man, I love how you still talk so much about me but you were so fragile you had to put me on ignore  Laughing
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(This post was last modified: 09-02-2020, 06:35 PM by iHaunting Raven.)

(09-01-2020, 02:38 PM)JaguarKick Wrote:
(09-01-2020, 01:05 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: What makes you think Chaisson is not doing any better?  From what I have read, observers are pretty impressed with him.

His anti-Caldwell bias.

[/url][font=Times New Roman][font=system-ui, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]Demetrius Harvey

@Demetrius82[/font]

[url=https://twitter.com/Demetrius82]

·
7h

[/font]

There you go.
I only said he wasn't doing any better which WAS true.
That above still doesn't say much but we'll see.

FYI, as much as I don't like Caldwell I don't want any of our draft picks to fail or become a bust.
I didn't want Chaisson and I wouldn't have drafted him (nor Henderson btw), but I like the guy. He is here to work and really wants to be good. I am sure that IF he fails it won't be for lack of effort or some silly thing which is great.