Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(06-23-2021, 10:24 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(06-23-2021, 10:06 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: The problem is, even if those under 18 don't have the mortality rate of older people, they do carry the virus, and as long as they don't get vaccinated, they will carry the virus as it mutates and survives, and then the rest of us will have to get vaccinated again and again and again because the virus will never go away.
If you are asymptomatic you can't spread it, kids are mostly asymptomatic.

If you need a vaccine for a small % chance of lasting effects, then you would already be dead from all the other stuff out there. Now if you already got the vaccine, you may have to get the boosters to stay alive if you believe some studies some non believer doctors are putting out.

They did autopsy one person, who "didn't die from the vaccine", but the spike protein was found everywhere in his body.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Not true.  Asymptomatic people can and do spread the virus.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-23-2021, 04:42 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(06-23-2021, 10:24 AM)p_rushing Wrote: If you are asymptomatic you can't spread it, kids are mostly asymptomatic.

If you need a vaccine for a small % chance of lasting effects, then you would already be dead from all the other stuff out there. Now if you already got the vaccine, you may have to get the boosters to stay alive if you believe some studies some non believer doctors are putting out.

They did autopsy one person, who "didn't die from the vaccine", but the spike protein was found everywhere in his body.

Not true.  Asymptomatic people can and do spread the virus.

The science is apparently murky on that one. 

Some studies show no virus shedding on asymptomatics others showing the opposite.

Topsy turvy world where scientists disagree with eachother.

So how many people that have tested positive ended up in the hospital on a ventilator?  Those few that did, I wonder how many had pre-existing conditions?  I also wonder what age group they are in?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(06-23-2021, 05:35 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: So how many people that have tested positive ended up in the hospital on a ventilator?  Those few that did, I wonder how many had pre-existing conditions?  I also wonder what age group they are in?

I had covid and went to the hospital, but was released after 12 hours. I was sick practically the whole month of January with 2 weeks of it being really, really bad. But, now I have antibodies and I will not be getting the vaccine.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(06-23-2021, 05:43 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(06-23-2021, 05:35 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: So how many people that have tested positive ended up in the hospital on a ventilator?  Those few that did, I wonder how many had pre-existing conditions?  I also wonder what age group they are in?

I had covid and went to the hospital, but was released after 12 hours. I was sick practically the whole month of January with 2 weeks of it being really, really bad. But, now I have antibodies and I will not be getting the vaccine.

I have some very dear friends that caught it.  The wife spent a few days in bed with almost "flu like" symptoms (aches, fever).  He didn't feel any symptoms at all other than being lethargic for a week or so and lost his sense of taste and smell for a couple of weeks.  Both are in their 60's and in reasonable health.  It never stopped them from tending to their farm and their animals.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(06-23-2021, 05:57 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(06-23-2021, 05:43 PM)Ronster Wrote: I had covid and went to the hospital, but was released after 12 hours. I was sick practically the whole month of January with 2 weeks of it being really, really bad. But, now I have antibodies and I will not be getting the vaccine.

I have some very dear friends that caught it.  The wife spent a few days in bed with almost "flu like" symptoms (aches, fever).  He didn't feel any symptoms at all other than being lethargic for a week or so and lost his sense of taste and smell for a couple of weeks.  Both are in their 60's and in reasonable health.  It never stopped them from tending to their farm and their animals.

Lucky them, the loss of taste and smell was surreal
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

The Delta Variant.... The government loved the control they had over the populace with this covid thing. Get ready for round two, if you thought it was over, you would be wrong... They are just getting started... God Help Us All....

They were doing temperature checks at my dentist's office yesterday, even though masks are no longer required. Every other chair in the waiting room is still turned around backwards for distancing. The receptionist held up the infrared thermometer as I approached her desk and I asked in complete surprise, "You guys are still doing this?" I could tell from her response that she'd heard it before.

I find it confusing..or maybe interesting...not sure which. When a carload of four people arrive at a restaurant and half have masks and half don't.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(06-27-2021, 05:46 PM)RicoTx Wrote: I find it confusing..or maybe interesting...not sure which.  When a carload of four people arrive at a restaurant and half have masks and half don't.

what's confusing / interesting?  That republicans and democrats can in fact co-exist without needing to insult each other

(06-24-2021, 02:31 PM)Ronster Wrote: The Delta Variant.... The government loved the control they had over the populace with this covid thing. Get ready for round two, if you thought it was over, you would be wrong... They are just getting started... God Help Us All....
Look at the % of deaths in the UK. Looks like people with shots are dying, close to 2/3s. Better put those masks on if you got the shot.

(06-24-2021, 02:46 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: They were doing temperature checks at my dentist's office yesterday, even though masks are no longer required. Every other chair in the waiting room is still turned around backwards for distancing. The receptionist held up the infrared thermometer as I approached her desk and I asked in complete surprise, "You guys are still doing this?" I could tell from her response that she'd heard it before.

It is all about optics.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(06-27-2021, 07:26 PM)captivating Wrote:
(06-27-2021, 05:46 PM)RicoTx Wrote: I find it confusing..or maybe interesting...not sure which.  When a carload of four people arrive at a restaurant and half have masks and half don't.

what's confusing / interesting?  That republicans and democrats can in fact co-exist without needing to insult each other

What the [BLEEP] does that have to do with anything?

Oh that's right.  This is the political forum.  Somebody has to be right and somebody has to be wrong.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(06-24-2021, 02:46 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: They were doing temperature checks at my dentist's office yesterday, even though masks are no longer required. Every other chair in the waiting room is still turned around backwards for distancing. The receptionist held up the infrared thermometer as I approached her desk and I asked in complete surprise, "You guys are still doing this?" I could tell from her response that she'd heard it before.

Businesses need alibis for when the Farah and Morgan brother's get going.

NEW: W.H.O recommends masks and social distancing for both vaccinated & unvaccinated people due to the delta COVID variant

(06-28-2021, 03:58 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: NEW: W.H.O recommends masks and social distancing for both vaccinated & unvaccinated  people due to the delta COVID variant

Translation: China's puppet organization is pushing these guidelines in order to further disrupt world economies.

Nope. Not going backward. They can kiss my butt. I remember reading a couple of weeks ago one of the vaccines was working well against Delta in India of all places.

That country is overrun in ways NYC would never understand and is why Covid spreads like wildfire. We have friends who live there and it's quite horrific in the villages where there is no clean or running water and generations of families live in very close proximity. That's not counting the folks who live along train tracks in the cities and go to the landfill, usually very near to where they live, to fine trash to recycle for money. When I say they live along the tracks I mean by mere inches. The absolute poorest most disadvantaged people in America are far better off than their counterparts over there.

I read an article about the delta variant yesterday, let me give you the synopsis now:
Get the shot! Get the shot now! If you’ve had one shot, get another and if you’ve already had two…get a third! GET THE SHOT! GET THE SHOT…GET ALL THE SHOTS NOW! Get the damn shot already why don’t ya? No really…get the shot!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

After Delta...Lambda. When the vaxxed start dying off it'll be the "new variant"
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

I wonder if we need more ventilators and hospital space now?