Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(08-08-2022, 09:46 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(08-08-2022, 07:57 AM)mikesez Wrote: In America, with insurance, if you don't report cases, you don't get paid for treating them.  Do we really think doctors care so much about protecting the reputation of vaccines that they would decide to not get paid?

Yea, this is obviously false.  Not only would they not get paid for a non-report, they could get into legal hot water if it could be proven that they treated a patient without it being on record, and the patient's health went south for whatever reason.  My wife sees no one without it being on the record, nor does anyone else in the practice.

I will say this tho; there's a lot more lockstep of medical providers with the 'medical establishment' when it comes to research/education than the medical profession would like you to believe, such as the effectiveness of the latest drugs, new methods of treatment, vaccines, etc.  A lot of this is simply because they dont have the time to research these things on thier own, since most are expected to see a patient every 15 min.  So they follow general guidelines with information from AMA, AAPA, AANP, New England Journal of Medicine, Johns Hopkins, Mayo Clinic, CDC, WHO, Pharma, etc.  If that info is compromised, then so is their treatment.  But to think that all medical providers are dispensing info that they have thouroghly researched themselves and should never be questioned is simply not true.  You're allowed to ask your provider if they know what they are saying is factual and why, and everyone who has concerns should do so.  Medicine is still an inexact science being practiced by imperfect people with varying degrees of experience.

No kidding, the number of doctors practicing medicine online and in the media shot up a billion percent with this pandemic. Most of them with no experience or actual training at all. Just like clinical researchers and statisticians, everyone's an expert just like that. Then they post "gotcha" newsletters that start out with "Some guy says he's heard from other people something he hasn't heard before in 30 years" and act like it's serious journalism and proof that people hate Ronster and are trying kill him.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-08-2022, 12:47 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(08-08-2022, 09:46 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Yea, this is obviously false.  Not only would they not get paid for a non-report, they could get into legal hot water if it could be proven that they treated a patient without it being on record, and the patient's health went south for whatever reason.  My wife sees no one without it being on the record, nor does anyone else in the practice.

I will say this tho; there's a lot more lockstep of medical providers with the 'medical establishment' when it comes to research/education than the medical profession would like you to believe, such as the effectiveness of the latest drugs, new methods of treatment, vaccines, etc.  A lot of this is simply because they dont have the time to research these things on thier own, since most are expected to see a patient every 15 min.  So they follow general guidelines with information from AMA, AAPA, AANP, New England Journal of Medicine, Johns Hopkins, Mayo Clinic, CDC, WHO, Pharma, etc.  If that info is compromised, then so is their treatment.  But to think that all medical providers are dispensing info that they have thouroghly researched themselves and should never be questioned is simply not true.  You're allowed to ask your provider if they know what they are saying is factual and why, and everyone who has concerns should do so.  Medicine is still an inexact science being practiced by imperfect people with varying degrees of experience.

No kidding, the number of doctors practicing medicine online and in the media shot up a billion percent with this pandemic. Most of them with no experience or actual training at all. Just like clinical researchers and statisticians, everyone's an expert just like that. Then they post "gotcha" newsletters that start out with "Some guy says he's heard from other people something he hasn't heard before in 30 years" and act like it's serious journalism and proof that people hate Ronster and are trying kill him.

You cannot ignore the data, why are you trying to ignore the data? That's ok bud, more and more people are dropping dead everyday because of this vaccine, it will reach catastrophic levels. Story after story, Doctors dying, young people dropping dead for no reason (vaccine) but hey.. I get it, you are all in, but soon even you will be forced to admit how wrong you have been.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2022, 01:26 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(08-08-2022, 10:58 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Honestly, in my own foggy opinion, covid is and has been running rampant because we as a people haven't developed an immunity to it yet..

Remember making mud pies and throwing dirt bombs or clods as a kid, getting all dirty and playing all day up until those dusk lights on the streets came on? Now imagine all the bacteria, microbes and viruses that tried to enter our systems back then. Yeah, you got a little sick once in a while, but, what did you do? You hung out in the house all day, drinking chicken noodle soup and watching The Price is Right. And after a few days, you went right back outside to throw more dirt bombs..

That's Gen-X.. Dats me.. Me and my G.I. Joe with the kung-fu grip say bring it on!!

Being in a dirty environment can give you immunity to the families of bugs that are in that environment.  Sars2-nCov was a novel virus.  Doesn't matter how many muddy puddles you played in in the 70s, the virus wasn't there until 2019.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

That's not how that works. I'm not saying that playing in the mud is the answer to coronavirus, but an active, healthy immune system is superior to an inactive, unhealthy one. An immune system that is used to dealing with foreign invaders is going to respond more quickly and produce more antibodies. There's a limit to that, though. If it's too active, it can be made weak.

The larger point is that a novel virus was going to do the most damage in the first wave or two, then shrink back to being manageable by our natural immune systems. I called this two years ago when we had the argument on whether or not this was the flu. The only thing that concerns me (then and now), is the propensity for ADE in coronavirus. That's worst-case scenario for virus mutation and possibly vaccination.

(08-08-2022, 01:39 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: That's not how that works. I'm not saying that playing in the mud is the answer to coronavirus, but an active, healthy immune system is superior to an inactive, unhealthy one. An immune system that is used to dealing with foreign invaders is going to respond more quickly and produce more antibodies. There's a limit to that, though. If it's too active, it can be made weak.

The larger point is that a novel virus was going to do the most damage in the first wave or two, then shrink back to being manageable by our natural immune systems. I called this two years ago when we had the argument on whether or not this was the flu. The only thing that concerns me (then and now), is the propensity for ADE in coronavirus. That's worst-case scenario for virus mutation and possibly vaccination.

Thank you for understanding my point..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(08-08-2022, 12:52 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(08-08-2022, 12:47 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: No kidding, the number of doctors practicing medicine online and in the media shot up a billion percent with this pandemic. Most of them with no experience or actual training at all. Just like clinical researchers and statisticians, everyone's an expert just like that. Then they post "gotcha" newsletters that start out with "Some guy says he's heard from other people something he hasn't heard before in 30 years" and act like it's serious journalism and proof that people hate Ronster and are trying kill him.

You cannot ignore the data, why are you trying to ignore the data? That's ok bud, more and more people are dropping dead everyday because of this vaccine, it will reach catastrophic levels. Story after story, Doctors dying, young people dropping dead for no reason (vaccine) but hey.. I get it, you are all in, but soon even you will be forced to admit how wrong you have been.

And yet every link you post contains it's own refutation.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

If you don't see this so called pandemic accelerating the process, you're either stupid, blind, or both..........

[Image: govtruth.jpg]
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(08-08-2022, 07:57 AM)mikesez Wrote: In America, with insurance, if you don't report cases, you don't get paid for treating them. Do we really think doctors care so much about protecting the reputation of vaccines that they would decide to not get paid?
Reporting what? You have a terminal heart issue, you have cancer, etc. A lot of doctors are figuring this out but it's not being reported on. If you don't look at the data, you have no way to see the uptick unless you notice more patients. You aren't as a doctor going to say vaccine caused this. You will note in medical history they have their shot and that's it. There is a bill code for vaccine injury but it's rarely used and generally changed if a doctor uses it. The rules are also tight on the timeline and most people don't see a doctor until that time has passed.

Where are the news? Where are the feds? They aren't doing their jobs and reviewing and reporting on all the data showing the issues.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(08-08-2022, 11:49 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(08-08-2022, 07:57 AM)mikesez Wrote: In America, with insurance, if you don't report cases, you don't get paid for treating them.  Do we really think doctors care so much about protecting the reputation of vaccines that they would decide to not get paid?
Reporting what? You have a terminal heart issue, you have cancer, etc. A lot of doctors are figuring this out but it's not being reported on. If you don't look at the data, you have no way to see the uptick unless you notice more patients. You aren't as a doctor going to say vaccine caused this. You will note in medical history they have their shot and that's it. There is a bill code for vaccine injury but it's rarely used and generally changed if a doctor uses it. The rules are also tight on the timeline and most people don't see a doctor until that time has passed.

Where are the news? Where are the feds? They aren't doing their jobs and reviewing and reporting on all the data showing the issues.

If significantly more cases of heart disease are being reported to insurance, someone will notice and publish the statistics.  Has this happened?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(08-09-2022, 08:46 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(08-08-2022, 11:49 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Reporting what? You have a terminal heart issue, you have cancer, etc. A lot of doctors are figuring this out but it's not being reported on. If you don't look at the data, you have no way to see the uptick unless you notice more patients. You aren't as a doctor going to say vaccine caused this. You will note in medical history they have their shot and that's it. There is a bill code for vaccine injury but it's rarely used and generally changed if a doctor uses it. The rules are also tight on the timeline and most people don't see a doctor until that time has passed.

If significantly more cases of heart disease are being reported to insurance, someone will notice and publish the statistics.  Has this happened?
Yes but the media is blaming other things. Over 40% increase in deaths and that number is old. You just won't read it.

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2022, 06:03 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

(08-09-2022, 09:03 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(08-09-2022, 08:46 AM)mikesez Wrote: If significantly more cases of heart disease are being reported to insurance, someone will notice and publish the statistics.  Has this happened?
Yes but the media is blaming other things. Over 40% increase in deaths and that number is old. You just won't read it.

MMWR is supposed to report the stats on Morbidity and Mortality. It's published by the CDC. I haven't looked at any reports in a while to know if they even draw statistical cause/effect correlations within these reports or not.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

whistle..... just gonna drop this here... whistle....

[Image: 298927144_10221766116644070_243150574596...e=62F97D66]
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

https://twitter.com/ronin19217435/status...8ugoew8pmQ

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2022, 06:55 PM by captivating. Edited 1 time in total.)

(08-11-2022, 01:38 PM)Ronster Wrote: https://twitter.com/ronin19217435/status...8ugoew8pmQ

You sniff around the internet for stuff like this and believe it to be true.

Yikes!
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

The CDC has dropped quarantine guidelines. It's about damn time.

(08-11-2022, 09:00 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: The CDC has dropped quarantine guidelines. It's about damn time.

Thought it was dropped last year?

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(08-11-2022, 09:08 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(08-11-2022, 09:00 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: The CDC has dropped quarantine guidelines. It's about damn time.

Thought it was dropped last year?
They finally said everyone is equal now and you can stop testing unless you have symptoms. The unvaccinated are now not a threat.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

NAS Jax begins full mask up on base today.

(08-12-2022, 06:32 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: NAS Jax begins full mask up on base today.

Why?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

The PLANdemic is still going on? ridiculous.