Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Minshew Mania Lives...

(08-28-2020, 08:33 AM)Preach Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 10:06 PM)NH3 Wrote: https://youtu.be/maeSskh6Kuw

I simply LOVE this acknowledgement of Minshew Mania. The stats are Telling.

Time Will Tell

NH3...

The sad thing is that our coaching staff do not scheme to the players. They have some preconceived plan that they do not deviate from. BB5 would have benefited from a PA scheme but they didn't play to his strengths (which were few) for the years he was here. While I hope this isn't the case for Minshew, history shows that this coaching staff doesn't do well adjusting.

This is a new offensive coordinator and quarterback coach.
In Dougie I Trust!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-28-2020, 08:50 AM)Hurricane Wrote:
(08-28-2020, 08:33 AM)Preach Wrote: The sad thing is that our coaching staff do not scheme to the players. They have some preconceived plan that they do not deviate from. BB5 would have benefited from a PA scheme but they didn't play to his strengths (which were few) for the years he was here. While I hope this isn't the case for Minshew, history shows that this coaching staff doesn't do well adjusting.

This is a new offensive coordinator and quarterback coach.

Do you think they have autonomy? For some reason, I feel like Marrone sets the rules that they have to work under.
Here we go again

(08-28-2020, 08:33 AM)Preach Wrote:
(08-24-2020, 10:06 PM)NH3 Wrote: https://youtu.be/maeSskh6Kuw

I simply LOVE this acknowledgement of Minshew Mania. The stats are Telling.

Time Will Tell

NH3...

The sad thing is that our coaching staff do not scheme to the players. They have some preconceived plan that they do not deviate from. BB5 would have benefited from a PA scheme but they didn't play to his strengths (which were few) for the years he was here. While I hope this isn't the case for Minshew, history shows that this coaching staff doesn't do well adjusting.

Your statement reflects the 2019 OC to which was fired only after one season. Gruden will make a BIG difference.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Gardner is featured briefly in this new ESPN commercial hyping up football coming back. He is briefly.shown towards the end singing along to Celine Dion's song, lol. I'm glad he/a Jag was featured in this commercial.

https://twitter.com/espn/status/1301882868604571648

(08-28-2020, 08:54 AM)Preach Wrote:
(08-28-2020, 08:50 AM)Hurricane Wrote: This is a new offensive coordinator and quarterback coach.

Do you think they have autonomy? For some reason, I feel like Marrone sets the rules that they have to work under.

I think Doug was saddled with a bad QB and a N/S runner which dictated what sort of offense they needed to run.
Then was given an OC and a QB that had a playbook tailor made for each other only to have the QB go down with essentially a season ending injury and had to play it by ear with a 6th round rookie.

If you bring in a West Coast Offense OC and then try to force him to run the same old schtick we've had, he doesn't deserve to make it out of week 2 with his job.
I believe he's giving Gruden, who has a little bit more on his resume than previous OCs, full autonomy.

We'll know for sure very early in our season.

(08-31-2020, 07:37 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://www.nfl.com/news/gardner-minshew...and-future

Good read. I've always like Adam Rank.

I'm truly excited to find out if "Minshew Mania" will truly continue to evolve as expected. I definately have that Warm Fuzzy Feeling even with one of the youngest, if not the youngest team to step on the field. I'm also loving the depth chart of the roster.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

https://www.facebook.com/groups/wearejag...270398276/

You gotta Luv this Man.

NH3...
"AZANE"