Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Minshew Mania Lives...

(03-29-2020, 03:25 PM)jvillejagsn1 Wrote: I seriously hope this man blows it up and gives us what we’ve needed for ages. Please for the love of everything of great, please let him be the answer to our prayers!
I seriously hope he’s the guy too. However, for once, the Jags are setting themselves up nicely if he’s not.

If Minshew is legit, we have 2 first rounders next year to build around him. If he’s not and Jags stink, they put themselves in position to grab a QB next year. And on top of that, if they stink, Jags will have a whole new regime and they’ll pick their QB.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-29-2020, 03:47 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(03-29-2020, 03:25 PM)jvillejagsn1 Wrote: I seriously hope this man blows it up and gives us what we’ve needed for ages. Please for the love of everything of great, please let him be the answer to our prayers!
I seriously hope he’s the guy too. However, for once, the Jags are setting themselves up nicely if he’s not.

If Minshew is legit, we have 2 first rounders next year to build around him. If he’s not and Jags stink, they put themselves in position to grab a QB next year. And on top of that, if they stink, Jags will have a whole new regime and they’ll pick their QB.

Brilliant! I hope Yan, then, is traded for a 2021 first and a 2020 third. Need more ammo to move up to grab Trevor.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

All I’m saying is we need to Tank all of our pieces on defense and build the ultimate offense. Every game is 55-48 shootouts. Welcome to the new [BLEEP] Jacksonville Jags. Duval shootouts every Sunday baby.

(This post was last modified: 04-02-2020, 10:20 PM by NH3.)

GM15 showed that he can handle the pressure within the 2019 NFL season. Why wouldn't he be able to handle our 2020 as such?

Please Prove Me Wrong!!!

NH3...
"AZANE"

I <3 15
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

My jersey record is not looking clever, only have 2, Bortles and Ngakoue. Think I’ll just get a Brad Meester one and be done with it.

(04-03-2020, 05:24 AM)JagSwag Wrote: My jersey record is not looking clever, only have 2, Bortles and Ngakoue. Think I’ll just get a Brad Meester one and be done with it.

Ngakoue wasn't a bad selection.... the front office bungled that for you.

Bortles might have been a lil bit of a mistake, but QB fever can be forgiven.... I have a Gabbert jersey....somewhere....

(04-03-2020, 10:42 AM)Kane Wrote:
(04-03-2020, 05:24 AM)JagSwag Wrote: My jersey record is not looking clever, only have 2, Bortles and Ngakoue. Think I’ll just get a Brad Meester one and be done with it.

Ngakoue wasn't a bad selection.... the front office bungled that for you.

Bortles might have been a lil bit of a mistake, but QB fever can be forgiven.... I have a Gabbert jersey....somewhere...
The last one that I actually purchased was a Leftwich.  That's the last player that I actually bought.  I still have a Smeenge and always will until that things falls apart.  Had a Marcedes Lewis, and had a Brunell for a little while.  The last jersey I got, to be safe, is a #13 with my name on the back.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(04-07-2020, 12:27 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/GardnerMinshew5/stat...33056?s=20

God I hope he becomes a superstar.

(04-07-2020, 02:03 PM)JaguarKick Wrote:
(04-07-2020, 12:27 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/GardnerMinshew5/stat...33056?s=20

God I hope he becomes a superstar.

[Image: tenor.gif]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I've seen him compared to different QBs.

The one I see with most similarity is Jim McMahon.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

[Image: Doug-Marrone-Gardner-MInshew.jpg]

[Image: ken-stabler-maddenjpg.jpg]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(04-07-2020, 10:29 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: I've seen him compared to different QBs.

The one I see with most similarity is Jim McMahon.

I like the McMahon comparison, but I compare him to Rich Gannon.

Let’s draft this man an OT and a superstar receiver. Screw defense.

For the love of all that is holy make give Gardner some weapons and make him so famous we get Prime Time games

(04-08-2020, 12:03 PM)Newton Wrote: Let’s draft this man an OT and a superstar receiver. Screw defense.

I agree, Newt. Offense all the way Banana . Get a couple of Benito Jones's Banana  late and let Schobert figure it all out. Banana
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

A good QB will make any NFL WR look good, so I’m just fine with what we have a WR. Our TE situation is better than what it is on paper. I think Robinson at LT will be better than any Rookie we throw out there. We gotta do something at Guard for sure.

I think we need a bonafide Safety and a physical CB on defense and find a way to keep Ngokoeue, but what do I know.

(04-08-2020, 03:03 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: A good QB will make any NFL WR look good, so I’m just fine with what we have a WR. Our TE situation is better than what it is on paper. I think Robinson at LT will be better than any Rookie we throw out there. We gotta do something at Guard for sure.

I think we need a bonafide Safety and a physical CB on defense and find a way to keep Ngokoeue, but what do I know.

Sure, a guy who has proved nothing and a guy who is made of glass.

GM15 already has the base talent that he needs on offense. Take his play from last year and acquire better, much better defensive play w/respect to our run defense and we'll be competitive in every game that we play. An upgraded defense will be key to his success. No Doubt. Replenish the defense

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"