Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
signing clay matthews.

it would be a smart move for jags to sign clay matthews,unforttattly they are not smart enough to do that. they all want to keep loseing in jacksinville. 

keep signing no name worthless free agants for lots of money. at least they got rid of overrated foles,but now theres rumers of wisten becomeing a Jaguar. hes a  big time loser. 

I think its going to be a super long season for us thi year if there is a nfl season. the crono virus could end up canceling nfl too.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 03-19-2020, 04:23 PM by Caldrac.)

It's still early. The Rams just released Todd Gurley today too. I am actually really excited about this team imploding during this season coming up and having a top ten pick to work with.

With Van Noy now in Miami though I would be led to think that Belichick would target Matthews for a fair one year deal to fill that void a bit.

Also, sorry to derail your thread wolfman. But I think it would be just as hilarious if Gurley ended up signing with the Cardinals this week.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I didn't menttion no Todd.. i said clay matthews.

(03-19-2020, 04:20 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: it would be a smart move for jags to sign clay matthews,unforttattly they are not smart enough to do that. they all want to keep loseing in jacksinville. 

keep signing no name worthless free agants for lots of money. at least they got rid of overrated foles,but now theres rumers of wisten becomeing a Jaguar. hes a  big time loser. 

I think its going to be a super long season for us thi year if there is a nfl season. the crono virus could end up canceling nfl too.

So it doesn't matter that he's old and his skills have declined, as long as he's a 'name' free agent.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

No thanks. At his age, I'm guessing he'll want to sign with a contender to finish off his career. No chance he comes here unless the Jags overpay.... and lets pray we don't do that.

Gurley has potential though ...25 year old RB to swap or team with 904nette.
plus he's a Bulldog
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(03-19-2020, 07:24 PM)Mowerguy Wrote: Gurley has potential though ...25 year old RB to swap or team with 904nette.
plus he's a Bulldog

He’s a broken down jalopy
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

We should sign this guy and covert to 3-4 D.

? - dt from Auburn - ?

Clay- schobert- myles - josh allen

Welp.

I guess it's now officially:
  "Oh, look! I've seen that name before. Didn't he do a shampoo commercial? We MUST sign him"  season.

accuttly truth be told we won't have to worry about it this year. the 2020 nfl season will be canceled due to the cronovirus pandimic. its not going away anytime soon,it will get a lot worse before it gets better espaissley since theres no treatement for it 

when a person gets it. I pray,and hope the us finds some way to fight it off like we have the deadly flus.

Clay Matthews is not the same player that we all enjoyed watching for many years in Green Bay. Father time didn't knock on his door; he blew it down with a bazooka. He'll be 34 this next season, and has been hitting in the NFL for 11 seasons already. The Rams only kept him for one season.

(03-19-2020, 10:27 PM)ATLjag Wrote: Clay Matthews is not the same player that we all enjoyed watching for many years in Green Bay.  Father time didn't knock on his door; he blew it down with a bazooka.  He'll be 34 this next season, and has been hitting in the NFL for 11 seasons already.  The Rams only kept him for one season.

Tbf he was good for the Rams and got as many sacks as mr elite (Yan). Also his numbers fell in GB because they moved him from OLB to ILB.

Feel like he's got nothing left tbh.
No Fun

We need to be sure guys have high Madden rankings before we sign them.

Anyone know what Clay's numbers were, or will be in the next version?

(03-19-2020, 08:28 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Welp.

I guess it's now officially:
  "Oh, look! I've seen that name before. Didn't he do a shampoo commercial? We MUST sign him"  season.

Ummmm...32277 has been doing it for two months.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]