Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars working to sign Tyler Eifert

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Well since it looks like it's incentive based contract,, there's not much to lose. At minimum he will be a veteran presence and mentor for a couple young TEs

I like this signing. A lot. His talent's never really been questioned, just his injuries.

This is a good signing. We seem to be filling holes with some not too expensive players in free agency so we can have some flexibility in the draft.

I got 20 bucks that says he doesn’t make it past 5 games

(03-25-2020, 06:48 AM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: I got 20 bucks that says he doesn’t make it past 5 games

I got $20 that says you'll be ecstatic if he doesn't. Such a Concern Troll you've become.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Hopefully Oliver can be good between the 20s and Eifert will be legit in the red zone/goal to go situations.

(03-24-2020, 09:43 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(03-24-2020, 09:26 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Another injury prone Tight End. I’m about done with this [BLEEP].

Who are the other injury-prone tight ends on the Jags roster? 

Oliver had good availability in NCAA before having two injuries in his rookie year. 
Same with Charles Jones.
O'Shaughnessy was durable prior to 2019's ACL injury.

Aside from 2019 - none of our current tight ends have been "injury prone" except Eifert.

I guess as soon as someone gets hurt once they are then injury-prone?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 03-25-2020, 08:21 AM by NH3.)

I just watched his 2019 highlights. He has good hands and looks to be an serious weapon within the Red Zone. Upon all of the chatter concerning his health, if he can remain healthy, he will help the offense Excell in 2020.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

I’ll definitely going to have to buy a program, I don’t know half the players on this roster.
Based on last two years this is a good thing.

(03-25-2020, 08:20 AM)Rockman1966 Wrote: I’ll definitely going to have to buy a program, I don’t know half the players on this roster.

You don't know Tyler Eifert ??

Tyler Eifert injury history and analysis

He evenly distributes his injuries, that's for sure.

2 years... 15.5 million?!

I’m gonna need to see the guaranteed money.

(03-25-2020, 09:24 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: 2 years... 15.5 million?!

Looking at his injury history…39 cents.

(03-25-2020, 08:37 AM)MikePete54 Wrote:
(03-25-2020, 08:20 AM)Rockman1966 Wrote: I’ll definitely going to have to buy a program, I don’t know half the players on this roster.

You don't know Tyler Eifert ??

I do.  Thought he was great coming out if ND.
Will still need a program with all the others I don’t know.

8 starts in the past 4 years.

Caldwell sure does like players with injury history.

(03-25-2020, 09:24 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: 2 years... 15.5 million?!

Yeah that was more than i expected considering the early word was that it was a heavy incentivized deal. I would guess the 2nd year isn't guaranteed but that still means more for the first year alone than I would have expected the whole thing to be pre incentives.

Low risk, high reward as long as a guaranteed money is appropriate

IF he stays healthy it would be the best receiving threat the jaguars have ever had at tight end.   Going by typical Jaguar luck he gets hurt and misses the whole season.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]