Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tiger king doc

Anyone watched? 

Just realized Joe Exotic was on a Louis Theroux doc ages ago

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 03-26-2020, 09:29 PM by homebiscuit.)

My son was just raving about this program. I'll have to give it a look.

I'm not sure there's one sane person in that show. These guys are like cult leaders, but I guess you have to be a different kind of person to want to hang out with 500 pound tigers all day.

(This post was last modified: 03-26-2020, 10:45 PM by JagsorDie.)

Man this show has absolutely hilarious parts followed by some seriously wrong and depressing parts. After finishing I honestly don’t know what to think. By the end you can’t even tell who is the worst villain or who is the hero. The doc is one of the worst Narcissists I have ever seen. And how he treats his 10 wives is sad. Joe and his band of toothless groupies might have smoked all the meth in Oklahoma. The lady who I thought was good, probably killed a guy. The millionaire is a flat out tool taking advantage of absolute Morons( not sure if that Is a bad thing or not). Not to mention there is guy who was like the rl tony Montana.

All the people act like they care about tigers but they really don’t, that’s the sad part.

(03-26-2020, 09:48 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: I'm not sure there's one sane person in that show. These guys are like cult leaders, but I guess you have to be a different kind of person to want to hang out with 500 pound tigers all day.

It's amazing his each  character/scene is more crazy that the last

I'm going to watch it. I read a review this morning that said it is a crazy, crazy show.

4 episodes in and it’s incredible TV.

Carole is the worst because at least the other guys don’t hide the fact they are a zoo and make money off the animals.

What’s funny is that the most sane person so far has been the Tony Montana guy.... ya know... drug dealer and murderer.

(This post was last modified: 03-27-2020, 11:30 AM by JagsorDie.)

(03-27-2020, 07:47 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: 4 episodes in and it’s incredible TV.

Carole is the worst because at least the other guys don’t hide the fact they are a zoo and make money off the animals.

What’s funny is that the most sane person so far has been the Tony Montana guy.... ya know... drug dealer and murderer.

My wife and I were just joking about that. We were watching the episode that goes in depth about him when she looked at me and said “ if I had to have any one of them babysit our kid, it would be the cocaine dealer from Miami.”. I laughed and then realized, she is 100% right lmbo.

I have been binge watching all kids of stuff ... After what I have heard the last couple days, this will be next for me to start. I really am looking forward to it.

(This post was last modified: 03-28-2020, 09:12 AM by The Real Marty.)

I watched the first 2 episodes last night.  The first episode was kind of introductory, but it started to take off in the 2nd episode.  I'm fascinated with Doc Antle.   How many wives has he got?  It's pretty amazing.  And they're all working for nothing!  I mean, the man is not just collecting big cats, he's collecting women!  How do you do that?

And then, Joe Exotic marrying two guys.  A 3-way gay marriage ceremony!  No one could write this stuff.

(03-28-2020, 09:05 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I watched the first 2 episodes last night.  The first episode was kind of introductory, but it started to take off in the 2nd episode.  I'm fascinated with Doc Antle.   How many wives has he got?  It's pretty amazing.  And they're all working for nothing!  I mean, the man is not just collecting big cats, he's collecting women!  How do you do that?

And then, Joe Exotic marrying two guys.  A 3-way gay marriage ceremony!  No one could write this stuff.

And two of them are straight men!

I watched the first six episodes last night and the final this morning. Simply bizarre. It left me wanting to take a shower.

(03-29-2020, 11:17 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I watched the first six episodes last night and the final this morning. Simply bizarre. It left me wanting to take a shower.

I binged watched every episode last night. I noticed everyone was missing something ... Morals,Teeth, Brains, Legs, Arms ... etc.  You name it, and someone was missing it. Crazy as all get out. We would fit right in ... wouldn't we?

I finished it up last weekend. I was gonna make a thread on here to see who all saw it but here it is. Supposed to be a new episode coming this week

(03-26-2020, 10:43 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: The lady who I thought was good, probably killed a guy.

I (very briefly) read up on the guy. He would regularly fly his private plane to and from Costa Rica, he had large amounts of money with no clear source of income, he would spend money on large ticket items with little traceability and disappeared while on a trip to Costa Rica. No way that dude wasn't involved in some kind of drug smuggling operation.

My guess he ran foul of the wrong people and was killed for it, or he staged his own disappearance.