Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: How does the Ngakoue situation play out?
This poll is closed.
Ngakoue gets traded before the season starts
15.82%
25 15.82%
Ngakoue gets traded after the season starts but doesn't play for Jags prior
15.19%
24 15.19%
Ngakoue plays for Jags until being traded prior to deadline
12.66%
20 12.66%
Ngakoue signs a long term deal to and plays for the Jags
6.96%
11 6.96%
Ngakoue plays for the Jags on the tag this year
35.44%
56 35.44%
blank #2
3.16%
5 3.16%
corn
10.76%
17 10.76%
Total 158 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Yannick Ngakoue (threads merged)

It appears Yanns pride is outweighed by his ego and both of those are surpassed by his lack of business acumen.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Buuuwwwwaaaaa!!!Now the kook is beefing with a local reporter.

https://twitter.com/YannickNgakoue/statu...8659479553

(04-01-2020, 09:51 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Buuuwwwwaaaaa!!!Now the kook is beefing with a local reporter.

Hahahaha saint Ngakoue is losing it.

This dude is a total prick, where are those guys who said he was perfect, a class act, a true professional? A real idiot showing his true colors.

Poor Yanni Gogolak has really fallen off the rails.

(04-01-2020, 09:56 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(04-01-2020, 09:51 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Buuuwwwwaaaaa!!!Now the kook is beefing with a local reporter.

Hahahaha saint Ngakoue is losing it.

This dude is a total prick, where are those guys who said he was perfect, a class act, a true professional? A real idiot showing his true colors.
I was one of them. I'm on record previously as saying if the Jags let him get away it would have been my biggest disappointment in the FO ever.

His public display on twitter has shot that feeling all to [BLEEP]. Especially in the light of the reports that the Jags are the high offer. Oh well, live and learn I suppose Undecided . He is taking a page straight from the book of sweet Jalen.

(04-01-2020, 02:14 AM)TearExtractor Wrote: Can't wait until this guy is gone so we can finally move on to the next quality player we run out of town. Players are only good when they dont want any money. As soon as any of these bums try and pretend like running around playing a childs game is worth millions,  they need to be gone.  Anyone can do their job, and there is a line 20 miles long with talented WalMart employees that will take $23k a year to outplay all these divas.

This team is built on winning and that culture cant be compromised by anyone. The coaching staff has done a tremendous job, they are the ones who should be holding out for a big contract that they deserve. Not some low life street thug that has countless reasons to never be employed on Earth again.

I sure hope Minshew never amounts to anything so we can give him a big contract to stick around, would suck to see him leave.

'A child's game'.  What a ridiculously stupid statement.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I still think Yan is an elite talent that I'd rather have on the team than off it. I never spoke to his character, aside from taking his side during the Fowler scuffle, which I'd probably still do.
That all being said, it is clear he really doesn't want to be here and I'd be very much okay with them getting some pick or picks for him. I still wouldn't give him away for peanuts though. A first this year or a second "plus". Other than that I still say force him to make the hard choice of playing on the tag or sitting the year. I really don't think sitting a year is an option, as it doesn't usually work out for the best. Bell ended up on a trash team and went from being one of the best backs to being a fringe top 10 guy. Clowney got out of Houston... but is now in free agency not getting paid still.... Gordon sat out a bunch and when he came back Austin Eckler was preferred over him... Yan is super valuable to the Jaguars. But to the league... perhaps not as much... He can't afford to sit a season while other pass rushers enter the league from college and get better (and compile stats) while playing

I hope Goodell suspends Yannick for 4-6 games for those last tweets. You cant type that kind of madness and expect to get away with it, act professional and not like a street thug.

I knew what kind of guy Yan was before Yan knew what kind of guy Yan was. Call it a special talent. A sixth sense really.

(04-01-2020, 10:04 AM)Rico Wrote:
(04-01-2020, 02:14 AM)TearExtractor Wrote: Can't wait until this guy is gone so we can finally move on to the next quality player we run out of town. Players are only good when they dont want any money. As soon as any of these bums try and pretend like running around playing a childs game is worth millions,  they need to be gone.  Anyone can do their job, and there is a line 20 miles long with talented WalMart employees that will take $23k a year to outplay all these divas.

This team is built on winning and that culture cant be compromised by anyone. The coaching staff has done a tremendous job, they are the ones who should be holding out for a big contract that they deserve. Not some low life street thug that has countless reasons to never be employed on Earth again.

I sure hope Minshew never amounts to anything so we can give him a big contract to stick around, would suck to see him leave.

'A child's game'.  What a ridiculously stupid statement.

Lol, he's concern trolling by being facetious.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(04-01-2020, 10:20 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I knew what kind of guy Yan was before Yan knew what kind of guy Yan was. Call it a special talent. A sixth sense really.

Pretty clear to me after the "fight" with Fowler, true professionals don't do that (like Calais, Fitzgerald, R. Wilson, Kuechly to name a few).

(04-01-2020, 10:30 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(04-01-2020, 10:20 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I knew what kind of guy Yan was before Yan knew what kind of guy Yan was. Call it a special talent. A sixth sense really.

Pretty clear to me after the "fight" with Fowler, true professionals don't do that (like Calais, Fitzgerald, R. Wilson, Kuechly to name a few).
Yan is a pro on the field and that is what I care about the most.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(04-01-2020, 10:34 AM)Dimson Wrote:
(04-01-2020, 10:30 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Pretty clear to me after the "fight" with Fowler, true professionals don't do that (like Calais, Fitzgerald, R. Wilson, Kuechly to name a few).
Yan is a pro on the field and that is what I care about the most.

Na, there are countless reports of him being a complete [BLEEP] on and off the field. It has been reported time and time again since he entered the league that he is a cancer in the locker room and teammates hated him.

Did you see that fight with Fowler at practice? He took out a knife and tried to stab Fowler(btw Fowler is an absolute class act and doesnt have any video proving otherwise), then he ran to the parking lot and came back with a grenade to try and take out the whole team. It was reported on for weeks it was so bad. Thats probably the only scuffle in NFL practice in the last 60 years to, horrible character.

(04-01-2020, 10:44 AM)TearExtractor Wrote:
(04-01-2020, 10:34 AM)Dimson Wrote: Yan is a pro on the field and that is what I care about the most.

Na, there are countless reports of him being a complete [BLEEP] on and off the field. It has been reported time and time again since he entered the league that he is a cancer in the locker room and teammates hated him.

Did you see that fight with Fowler at practice? He took out a knife and tried to stab Fowler(btw Fowler is an absolute class act and doesnt have any video proving otherwise), then he ran to the parking lot and came back with a grenade to try and take out the whole team. It was reported on for weeks it was so bad. Thats probably the only scuffle in NFL practice in the last 60 years to, horrible character.

[Image: EJY5TDuWkAI4GLd.jpg:small]

Yan's tweets always make me think of one of the first he sent this off-season when he said it wasn't personal, just business. Seems pretty personal to me.

If we re-sign him, you guys are going to have to get over this hatred.

(04-01-2020, 12:03 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: If we re-sign him, you guys are going to have to get over this hatred.

I mean it's not like he cares what fans think of him. It's also a non issue because he clearly isnt going to resign and his ego wont allow it.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

(This post was last modified: 04-01-2020, 12:18 PM by Emplehdog.)

Here is what's going on. In a nutshell, Yan is butthurt about Josh Allen being drafted. the only reason why we aren;t giving him the 20 he wants is because we have Allen and Yan knows this. It's that simple. The Jags never expected Allen to fall to them and they probably should have said F it and traded back, why draft a star player that plays the exact same position as your other star player, I mean the exact same side and everything.

You can fill in all the nuance, but that's basically it. It's not Coughlin, its not the team.. it's he aint get that extra cause we drafted Allen

(04-01-2020, 12:18 PM)Emplehdog Wrote: Here is what's going on. In a nutshell, Yan is butthurt about Josh Allen being drafted. the only reason why we aren;t giving him the 20 he wants is because we have Allen and Yan knows this. It's that simple. The Jags never expected Allen to fall to them and they probably should have said . it and traded back, why draft a star player that plays the exact same position as your other star player, I mean the exact same side and everything.

You can fill in all the nuance, but that's basically it. It's not Coughlin, its not the team.. it's he aint get that extra cause we drafted Allen

LOL...whut?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(04-01-2020, 12:18 PM)Emplehdog Wrote: Here is what's going on. In a nutshell, Yan is butthurt about Josh Allen being drafted. the only reason why we aren;t giving him the 20 he wants is because we have Allen and Yan knows this. It's that simple. The Jags never expected Allen to fall to them and they probably should have said  it and traded back, why draft a star player that plays the exact same position as your other star player, I mean the exact same side and everything.

The team needs both of them. 

Having Allen doesn't preclude the need for another pass rusher like Ngakoue. 

Also:
check out our CoC here to prevent further warnings for profanity filter avoidance -
https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.php?tid=21106