Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Who are your guys?

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2020, 05:39 AM by irontrooper83.)

(04-16-2020, 09:26 AM)irontrooper83 Wrote: I like a lot of guys already mentioned by other posters.

A couple of guys I've not seen mentioned much that I would consider:
-Davon Hamilton. If we don't go Brown or Kinlaw in the first I think he could be a great option in the second round (not at 42) with a trade up from our 3rd round pick. Excellent against the run, good motor, good physical tools.
-McTelvin Agim could be another solid player in the later rounds.

Well that was close,not a trade up but right with the 3rd Smile

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-10-2020, 06:49 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Clyde Edwards Helaire

I'm not saying he fits our draft plans; I'm saying if he falls to late in the 2nd round, someone will be getting a steal.

I guess the Chiefs agreed with me, because he was taken with their first round pick.

(This post was last modified: 08-18-2020, 09:11 PM by Bullseye.)

49ers first rounders looking good so far...

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...alen-hurd/

It's in the attached video...

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!