Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Gronk to Tampa Bay

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29078406

The Tampa Bay Bucs have acquired formerly retired New England Patriots tight-end Rob Gronkowski and a 7th round pick, in exchange for a 4th round pick, per Ian Rapaport.

Thoughts on this?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yep, TB gonna win the SB

Fournette for Howard?

(04-21-2020, 04:31 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29078406

The Tampa Bay Bucs have acquired formerly retired New England Patriots tight-end Rob Gronkowski and a 7th round pick, in exchange for a 4th round pick, per Ian Rapaport.

Thoughts on this?

not sure if this or a second on a flipping kicker is a bigger waste of darft capital.

(04-21-2020, 04:47 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Fournette for Howard?

I'd do it.

Jerry Jeudy @ 14
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(04-21-2020, 05:21 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: Jerry Jeudy @ 14
They have to protect Brady. They’re trading up for a tackle.

(This post was last modified: 04-21-2020, 06:09 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(04-21-2020, 05:21 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: Jerry Jeudy @ 14

They have 2 of the best WRs in the league.  That would be a horrible move.  They either go online or defense.

I'm not sweating it. Josh allen will destroy brady and myles Jack will blanket Gronkowski in the superbowl.

This ain’t the AFC east. Bills, Dolphins, Jets, are you kidding me? You got to play against THAT for 20 years and you LEFT? I can’t wait to see Brady get smacked and cry for flags that they won’t throw.

(04-21-2020, 06:11 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: I'm not sweating it. Josh allen will destroy brady and myles Jack will blanket Gronkowski in the superbowl.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Interesting that Gronk only came back because of Brady not being on the Patriots. Also, Brady seemed ready to leave. Wonder if the Belichick/Coughlin type coaches are going to become a thing of the past.

Fournette, Yan and a 3rd to TB for OJ and their first! Do it!

(This post was last modified: 04-21-2020, 06:40 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

[Image: buccaneers_new_logo_4-21-20.jpg]

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

What a dumb trade for the Bucs. If they stumble this year, they need to clean out their front office and coaching staff. This is literally about winning just this year.

The Pats got a 4th rounder to ship off a guy that wasn't even on their roster.

I see it as a good move for the Bucs.  He'll only turn 31 next month, he's a nightmare to defend and he's got a 9 year history with Brady.  This immediately brings a new dimension to the Tampa Bay offense.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Bucks got a steal. They get the best TE ever thats fresh and been rested up a year. Gronk will dominate this year

(04-22-2020, 07:09 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Bucks got a steal.  They get the best TE ever thats fresh and been rested up a year.  Gronk will dominate this year
Hahahah just like AB in Oakland right?

Gronk won’t play 16 games. He took off so much time, this season will be so different in terms of off season workouts and now he goes to a new offense and coach.

This is a huge gamble that I don’t think will pay off.

(04-22-2020, 07:24 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(04-22-2020, 07:09 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Bucks got a steal.  They get the best TE ever thats fresh and been rested up a year.  Gronk will dominate this year
Hahahah just like AB in Oakland right?

Gronk won’t play 16 games. He took off so much time, this season will be so different in terms of off season workouts and now he goes to a new offense and coach.

This is a huge gamble that I don’t think will pay off.

AB in Oak had nothing to do with how good he was he just went crazy.  If it wasn't for him going crazy he would of had an MVP type season.  When he tried out for NO they even said he was the best player on the field and thats with Michael Thomas but they didn't want the drama.  With Gronk, they just have to give up a 4th for the best TE ever thats been rested a year and fresh, that not a gamble its a steal.  You act like he's just been sitting on the couch all year and not been working out and training.  I'm sure he wouldn't be coming back if he wasn't healthy or in shape.